Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 12. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 02, 2018, 06:57:49 PM
iwantapony is one of the best managers. His projects are being chosen and he does not accept bogus ICO's. He knows how to handle the campaign professionally. I joined his LocalCoinSwap project before and it was a success. Not sure if he's managing an active campaign now. If he does, join them. It will be success. :-)
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 02, 2018, 06:51:11 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

I love to work with btcltcdigger, wipro and needmoney. but of course the best manager for me is Sir Yahoo, i love to work with sir yahoo especially in signature campaign because he is very professional, and strict that there’s no cheater can enter his campaign which is good also for the participants especially in bounty campaign of sir yahoo.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 06:47:37 PM
My favorite bounty manager is quite a lot but there are also many bounty managers who get negative trust because the project is scam, my favorite bounty manager needsmoney, amazix, btcdigger, yahoo, avirus, erickvan
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 06:43:19 PM
my favourite bounty manager includes the likes of Tyler also known as 10x bounties. g0blin is quite a good team whicht has automated everything in the current bounty campaign ecosytem.  
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 06:40:45 PM
My favorite Manager- Yahoo, he has a good reputation, and there is no scam among bounty campaigns. Many bounty hunters keep track of his new campaigns, as they fill up very quickly.  I also like the Amazix, it is a pity that they no longer have bounty on social networks. I also like working with the Goblin team.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 06:39:31 PM
the best in my opinion bounty managers are above all those after which the project really got success and is traded on the stock exchange.
of these would like to highlight the team G0blin, as well as managers Sinatra, Sylon, Socialcloud, Posiandu, trugad.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 02, 2018, 06:29:25 PM
I don't have favorite bounty campaign manager because I did not join bounty, but if you have favorite bounty campaign manager because their previous bounty are succesful you can follow him because it is a good sign before they accepting a project they review first if it's good or not.
Activity: 30
September 02, 2018, 06:25:50 PM
We should choose a bounty manager that is trusted, my friend told me that whenever i join the bounty campaign. He also send me the list of trusted managers, many of them on smersy list.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 02, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
I have worked with bountyhive in the past good thing about them they will rewards you the earned token anyhow some times they fight with ICO team if they break the commitment for hunters. That was the good thing about them but I was unhappy with listed campaign on their platforms most of them turned out to be scam and failed project. Presently my favourite managers are sylon, wapinter & hua_hui.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:53:48 PM
I do not have any interest cooparating with bounty managers. I think it is not neccesary source when it comes to choosing the right campaign. It is analyzing throught headlines on Bountie section.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 05:43:20 PM
Arteezy and btcltcdigger these two are the favorite bounty  managers for me as they always do the reports on time they are professionally handled the all situations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:39:55 PM
I can vouch for Amazix, so far all the bounties they have moderated I never had a problem in any of them. They have a group of knowledgeable and we'll mannered community of managers.
now I do not remember the name of the project, but there were unsuccessful projects at Amazix, scam. Everyone can be wrong.
Activity: 364
September 02, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
posiandu, newsilike are my favorite bounty managers. Their team works very professionally in all spreadsheets and I love working on them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:03:18 PM
At first i was not conversant with all the managers stuff not until recently a friend actually started recommending projects with specific managers and and of all i have made bernard 1234 amazix and btcltcdigger my favourite
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 04:56:56 PM
I do not have any favorite managers, every manager has his own minuses and pluses. But now I mostly work with AmaZix and Arteezy.rtx.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 02, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
If you guys are looking for a great bounty management group that actually responds to your questions and fixes your issues in good time, then take a look at the bountycloud community. https://t.me/bountycloud - We have several bounties currently listed, some of which are likely to be among the biggest projects in 2018!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 02, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
Be useful if people will talk not only favorite managers but also bad managers with whom there were problems
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
September 02, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
My favorite bonty manager is Amazix. I like work with this guys and never have problem with they
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 04:44:19 PM
Favorite bounty managers i like to work with to date is Sergei gerasimenki and Sylon. They usually structure a more aggressive way of promoting a project while instilling professionalism and proper organization of all the stakes per week. This is a major plus for me. But I was wondering why all of a sudden, Sylon gets banned.

What about earning coins for this managers? All pay without problem?
If people trust and like these managers it means that they are professionally sound and have no issues with payments. By the way I don't have any experience of participating in a bounty therefore, I have no idea about any of these managers.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Never work with bountyplatform
I work with boutyhive.io and dont like it

You need to change the outlook you must try a new one so that a new experience will come along and be determined for what you have gain for sure happeness will come into you. Just joined and work well with bounty platform so that you can determined the difference.
Pages:
Jump to: