Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 13. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
I can vouch for Amazix, so far all the bounties they have moderated I never had a problem in any of them. They have a group of knowledgeable and we'll mannered community of managers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:37:51 PM
I have had some successful bounties with Amazix, they have good managers who act professionally, bountyhive has also been nice in their own regards, just a few hickups
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 04:35:28 PM
I really like AmaZix group the way they managed the airdrops and bounty programs because they have done big many project in a blockchain through the market, has a big community, trusted group, strick to oblige rules and rigulation and a good payer for their participants and investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
I really like Erickvan's manager because he is from the same country as me, it will be easier for me to communicate with him.
In addition, Erickvan's manager is also a manager who has a good track record when handling Bounty so Erickvan is my favorite Bounty manager.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 02, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Favorite bounty managers i like to work with to date is Sergei gerasimenki and Sylon. They usually structure a more aggressive way of promoting a project while instilling professionalism and proper organization of all the stakes per week. This is a major plus for me. But I was wondering why all of a sudden, Sylon gets banned.

What about earning coins for this managers? All pay without problem?
September 02, 2018, 04:23:05 PM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

bountyplatform.io it's like bountyhive.io ? No need to make reports and similar tasks?
September 02, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

krypital is my favorite bounty manager. Their team works very professionally in all spreadsheets and I love working on them. And all their projects from 2017 to now succeed

Interesring. Thanks for this information I never worked with kryptal but I will  Wink
September 02, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
It is also interesting to listen to who is the favorite Bounty Manager for each participant in this forum. Bounty manager, which is my favorite, has been a number of managers, such as iwantapony, Sylon, hotachy, and wapinter.

I worcked with Hotachy too. This is a good manager but I'm not sure about her projects
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

I have to choose yahoo,  ery straight forward with the instruction and payments are keep on time or if not there are an immediate announcement coming to him. and hua_hui is also good bounty manager and offer high bounty payment with limited participants per rank in bounty signature.
Activity: 218
September 02, 2018, 09:22:33 AM
Plus work with Hitachi is that you can not do one week and he will still give you points. But it has 1 minus, it does not track duplicate names in the table.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 28, 2018, 12:48:11 PM
I like the bounty campaign that conducts the g0blin tim.if participating in their campaigns then one can take part in an interesting project. They have their own website for reports and bounty rules.
Activity: 403
August 28, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

We know Amazix did research and verification before accepting offers and also with Atreezy, he has a reputation to maintain because he is a known worker out there. that's the reason I like them, and I'm sure they are also the favorite bounty managers of bounty hunters in this Porum.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
I'm definitely out of amazix. They really do a very professional job. I also think that transparency is very important in this business. amazix is doing very well in my opinion.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

krypital is my favorite bounty manager. Their team works very professionally in all spreadsheets and I love working on them. And all their projects from 2017 to now succeed
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
yahoo62278 is my favorite bounty manager . Every campaign he manage highlighted with an excellent workflow organization and fair payments . He also confronts scammers , so he reject every cheater who is trying to cheat or abuse bounty campaigns .
I have high hopes for AmaZiks. They may be trying to change the game, but this is the only team that has stopped stagnating and got down to business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
August 28, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
yahoo62278 is my favorite bounty manager . Every campaign he manage highlighted with an excellent workflow organization and fair payments . He also confronts scammers , so he reject every cheater who is trying to cheat or abuse bounty campaigns .
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

My favorite BM at the moment is Hhampuz. He does a really good job and is usually very reliable. So far I was involved in two signature and a reddit bounty campaign and each time the bountys went without problems or similar. Therefore i am more than satisfied with him and can only recommend him as a BM. Who wants to reach Hhampuz, will find all information about him here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hhampuz-campaign-management-escrow-service-available-4873710   Smiley
The three bounty managers that you mentioned are good managers for now, and the best is Amazix. I saw several projects managed by Amazix managers become successful, and bounty participants were paid on time according to their hard work.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
August 28, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

My favorite BM at the moment is Hhampuz. He does a really good job and is usually very reliable. So far I was involved in two signature and a reddit bounty campaign and each time the bountys went without problems or similar. Therefore i am more than satisfied with him and can only recommend him as a BM. Who wants to reach Hhampuz, will find all information about him here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hhampuz-campaign-management-escrow-service-available-4873710   Smiley
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
I think that you can name a few bounty managers, but these people are not so many. I think that among the trusted ones I can call Sylon and hua_hui, other bounty managers have problems, but this is just my opinion on this score so do not judge my thoughts strictly, because they are only mine.
In here are a lot of good bounty managers that I am participating right now like yahoo, Sylon, deadly and many more. I assure these are the legit to participate from different campaigns.
Activity: 602
August 28, 2018, 09:32:40 AM
I think that you can name a few bounty managers, but these people are not so many. I think that among the trusted ones I can call Sylon and hua_hui, other bounty managers have problems, but this is just my opinion on this score so do not judge my thoughts strictly, because they are only mine.
Pages:
Jump to: