Pages:
Author

Topic: Feathercoin [FTC] - page 2. (Read 460447 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 07, 2021, 06:20:26 PM
Biggest opportunity in years accumulating FTC right now..

Is there still ongoing developments in FTC? I am seeing that their market was making some movement in the past month and up until now, reaching at least 4 cents today. At least this old coin is still surviving. I remember collecting free FTC coins from faucets before. However, its price has already gone down a lot. But still, they have 2 markets - bittrex and crex.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/feathercoin#markets
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
March 07, 2021, 06:14:18 PM

Hi,
We've added Feather (FTC) to https://www.cexz.ca/ exchange.

## Exclusive partnership with https://zpool.ca ##
Mine on zpool using one of your CexZ deposit addresses and get your mining fee's waived!

==============================

Support: https://discord.gg/btHkR2NEam
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_cexz_
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
March 02, 2021, 10:27:52 AM
Biggest opportunity in years accumulating FTC right now..
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
February 23, 2021, 05:41:07 AM
ATH = $1.29 
NOW = $0.014

Safe to say that feathercoin has been blown away with the wind....

Cool story Bro!
but also 8yrs old and lead gpu pow
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
February 16, 2021, 11:45:51 PM

Feathercoin Mining Pool

Stratum Settings:
https://kriptokyng.com/#ftc/connect
https://kriptokyng.com/#ftc/stats

No registration is required, your payouts are in the currency that you mine.

Activity: 442
Merit: 3
January 26, 2021, 07:53:48 AM
ATH = $1.29 
NOW = $0.014

Safe to say that feathercoin has been blown away with the wind....
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 18, 2021, 08:32:20 AM
Coin market cap - Circulating Supply is wrong?

coingecko and explorer showing - 235,782,198. But coinmarketcap shows wrong info?

Yes correct. CMC is wrong. Just ask them to correct according to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ftc/api.dws?q=circulating
Activity: 58
January 05, 2021, 10:58:59 AM
Coin market cap - Circulating Supply is wrong?

coingecko and explorer showing - 235,782,198. But coinmarketcap shows wrong info?
Activity: 56
November 17, 2020, 05:39:54 AM
Feathercoin is updated to the latest version of Bitcoin.
It means that it has exactly the same core features as Bitcoin + several differentiators such as ASIC resistant algorithm, protection againts 51%, ...
The new exchange has been enabled to offer alternatives to people interested on buying or trading Feathercoin. It is somehow better to organize it when it is quiet rather than all the attention is their.

Overtime the original developer and founder Bushstar has made amazing work. In addition to recently join the Bitcoin core developer team, he is still active today on Feathercoin and working on the following subject:
- Regular alignment of Feathercoin Core with Bitcoin core. Current version is 0.18.1
- As part of the OMNI foundation, Peter is currently adapting the OMNI layer to run it over feathercoin in order to get faster network and higher capacity. Thanks to Feathercoin 1 minute block time.
If you look at the Hashrate, you can see that Feathercoin for more than 2 years as a hashrate average of 6 Ghz. This power is equivalent to 6,000 high-end GPU. In other words it means that Feathercoin is currently mined by a big actor. We don't exactly who is behind but we know that something big is happening.

We truly believe that the volumes on Feathercoin will reach new highs in the future and we definitely need new Exchange to offer new investor a chance to buy and sell Feathercoin.

OmniFeather now available. This adds OmniLayer to Feathercoin, the first non-Bitcoin blockchain to add it.
https://twitter.com/Feathercoin/status/1326882351796813824

This is great news!

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
October 24, 2020, 01:27:00 PM
What's the affiliation with Phoenix coin?

Not much currently. There used to be a formal partnership back in 2013. NeoScrypt was developed and implemented initially in Phoenixcoin in 2014, later that year in Feathercoin as well. Both coins go separate ways since. I think my last contribution to the FTC development was somewhere in 2017.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
October 23, 2020, 12:59:07 AM
What's the affiliation with Phoenix coin?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
October 21, 2020, 04:58:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
August 21, 2020, 08:50:20 PM
Hey,

I would like to report the following. At the moment, everyone who holds the coin is being scammed by the team behind feathercoin and the exchanges where the coin is sold. To explain the above approach: I own feathercoin that I keep on litebit.eu. I cannot access my funds while it is my property. I have indicated to litebit that I want to transfer the coin to my wallet, but I get the following feedback. Litebit indicates that the coin's creator Peter Bushnell has sent requests to all exchanges where feathercoin is traded, such as litebit.eu, to block people's funds from withdrawing. This is so strange to me, while I have given my money and the currency is my possession, the exchanges can decide, together with the maker of the currency, to refuse withdrawal. If this is true, my question is, why did Peter Bushnell send such an absurd request to the exchanges to block people's funds from withdrawing. There is some weird behind this and all I think is the cash out scam acts. Litebit and the other exchanges are going to sell the funds of people holding it on the exchange when people are blocked from withdrawing their own assets. a big spike will surely come and they will take action. Or the spike to 20 satoshis is now being laundered through people's funds.

Peter Bushnell here. All exchanges have been asked to restore deposits again. I asked exchanges to disable deposits while they upgrade all upgrade their wallets to the latest version and we upgrade the 51% attack protection to a new version. There was a period where the protection was disabled and we did not want exchanges to be attacked during that period.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Dear Peter,
I work for a detective agency in the Netherlands. My knowledge is broad and therefore I would like to make the following known to you. The moment the currency was blocked by the exchanges for customers to withdraw and / or sell ... at that point a supply of feacthercoin coins was dumped on the market causing the price of feathercoin to drop to 20 satoshis. We thus suspect that the blocking of client funds and the dump on the exchanges and the price hike afterwards, which has resulted in 400% profit for someone, i assume the exchanges, are fraudulent practices that need further investigation. We are aware that the exchanges have dumped coins in the market that was not owned by the exchanges but owned by the customers. Litebit.eu has already indicated that the above assignment was ordered by you, this has also been confirmed by you. We will continue to gather information from customers to take steps on these fradulous collaborative practices with the exchanges.

To help us further in our investigation, we would like to ask customers who have an account with bittrex and litebit.eu and who had feathercoin in their possession before May 1 to report this to us, as the facts can then be presented more quickly.

[email protected] is my private email where people who feel duped by these practices can leave their report and the report will be included in a report to FIOD.

Kind regards.

What are you even talking about man. Exchanges closed deposits and withdraws due to an upgrade which is a common practice to avoid complications while the network updates to the newest version. Also not your keys not your coins, if you dont like that you cant move your coins during these times, keep your coins in your local wallet. Whatever you are trying to do here, just stop.

Edit*: New account with 9 posts which are all trash, so probably a troll account, you seem to like bashing random topics dont you?
Activity: 9
August 20, 2020, 06:53:44 AM
Customers who have also purchased feathercoin coins after May 1 and have not sold them before October and still have the coins in their possession can also report to us.
August 20, 2020, 06:42:21 AM
Hey,

I would like to report the following. At the moment, everyone who holds the coin is being scammed by the team behind feathercoin and the exchanges where the coin is sold. To explain the above approach: I own feathercoin that I keep on litebit.eu. I cannot access my funds while it is my property. I have indicated to litebit that I want to transfer the coin to my wallet, but I get the following feedback. Litebit indicates that the coin's creator Peter Bushnell has sent requests to all exchanges where feathercoin is traded, such as litebit.eu, to block people's funds from withdrawing. This is so strange to me, while I have given my money and the currency is my possession, the exchanges can decide, together with the maker of the currency, to refuse withdrawal. If this is true, my question is, why did Peter Bushnell send such an absurd request to the exchanges to block people's funds from withdrawing. There is some weird behind this and all I think is the cash out scam acts. Litebit and the other exchanges are going to sell the funds of people holding it on the exchange when people are blocked from withdrawing their own assets. a big spike will surely come and they will take action. Or the spike to 20 satoshis is now being laundered through people's funds.

Peter Bushnell here. All exchanges have been asked to restore deposits again. I asked exchanges to disable deposits while they upgrade all upgrade their wallets to the latest version and we upgrade the 51% attack protection to a new version. There was a period where the protection was disabled and we did not want exchanges to be attacked during that period.

Dear Peter,
I work for a detective agency in the Netherlands. My knowledge is broad and therefore I would like to make the following known to you. The moment the currency was blocked by the exchanges for customers to withdraw and / or sell ... at that point a supply of feacthercoin coins was dumped on the market causing the price of feathercoin to drop to 20 satoshis. We thus suspect that the blocking of client funds and the dump on the exchanges and the price hike afterwards, which has resulted in 400% profit for someone, i assume the exchanges, are fraudulent practices that need further investigation. We are aware that the exchanges have dumped coins in the market that was not owned by the exchanges but owned by the customers. Litebit.eu has already indicated that the above assignment was ordered by you, this has also been confirmed by you. We will continue to gather information from customers to take steps on these fradulous collaborative practices with the exchanges.

To help us further in our investigation, we would like to ask customers who have an account with bittrex and litebit.eu and who had feathercoin in their possession before May 1 to report this to us, as the facts can then be presented more quickly.

[email protected] is my private email where people who feel duped by these practices can leave their report and the report will be included in a report to FIOD.

Kind regards.
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
August 15, 2020, 03:36:24 PM
Hey,

August 12, 2020, 10:09:19 AM
Hey,

Activity: 19
August 01, 2020, 06:10:08 AM
Hello guys,
My ftc-core wallet can't sign my transactions and they are not visible in the blockchain.
I've tried to raise the fee, but without success.
Any ideas what to do?
Thanks!
Activity: 25
June 02, 2020, 02:19:45 AM
Thank you very much for the setup. Happy mining to all.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
June 01, 2020, 10:40:34 PM

http://blockmasters.co

We've added Feathercoin to our multi-pool @ http://BlockMasters.co! Only 0.25% Fee's!

Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!  Also choose from our USA, Europe, or Asia stratum servers!

Example Config is Below for Feathercoin Pay:
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 6t4cnSMd96ZZYVvz69fqezm966xgY1TJC1 -p c=FTC 

To mine only this coin use mc=FTC.  You can also only mine this coin and get paid in another coin by using c=BTC,mc=FTC as your password.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=FTC,mc=FTC

Example Config Below to mine Feathercoin & convert into BTC
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:4233 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

To mine our Europe server use eu.blockmasters.co, to mine our Asia stratum use as.blockmasters.co .

We also allow party & solo mining!  Please add m=SOLO or m=PARTY.partypassword to your password in your config file!

Join our discord at https://discordapp.com/invite/RNnVAB4
Pages:
Jump to: