Pages:
Author

Topic: Fight against corruption - page 3. (Read 1734 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 161
January 14, 2024, 06:20:29 AM
Most of us will find it very difficult in fighting against corruption because we know that we are part of the said corruption that is affecting other people around us and the country we are at large, if we are being corrupt, we will know right from the mindset of our heart on what we intended doing or not, we cannot keep deceivin for being whom we are not by lying to others in pretence that we are not corrupt even though we know we are.
The truth is that the government needs to lead by example,  when the government is leading by example the common citizens will follow their steps.  It is impossible for citizens to be free from corruption when the government is very corrupt,  things don't work that way. That is why when the government fails the country becomes a fail one that everyone will want to do things the they feel like .when you see a country that citizens are free from corruption that mean the government is not corrupt too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 08, 2024, 08:28:54 AM
Everyone should try together with the President to rid the country of corruption. Because it is almost impossible for one person to make the country free from corruption. The state can enact various laws and regulations to eradicate corruption, but if the common people, businessmen and government officials cannot eradicate corruption themselves, then the country can never be eradicated by anyone. Basically, the efforts of all the people of the country should be equal to make the country free from corruption.
Activity: 378
Merit: 259
January 08, 2024, 07:09:52 AM
How easy for a new president who is been elected to fight corruption in a nation where all the systems of government is been corrupted,  like in the force,  and judiciary,  even the politicians.

Having  the mind to stop corruption is not easy in a nation that corruption  is seen as nothing, making an attempt to do so some politicians will do everything to frustrate the agenda. Do you think a genuine president can easily end corruption of this level ?

Fighting corruption in the country won't be easy, but a newly elected president can still make every effort to stop it. If they are unable to stop it all, they should at least try to make their country one of the best, it shouldn't be as though corruption existed in the country before they should be elected, after all, the reason people chose for them was their confidence in their ability to fight corruption in the country. Because they don't know how it was corrupted, not that they should fight for it immediately as they are elected. They must take things step by step and take time to figure things out by action rather than just sitting back and doing nothing.

I'm not sure what country you are from, but i believe majority of the country are still dealing with this, which explains why corruption is growing around the world. In my own country, we are currently dealing with the same issue. Most of the elected president find it difficult to fighting corruption, I keep on wondering why we chose them in the first place when they have the ability to fight corruption? We know it wasn't easy, but they still need to fight for what's right for the country, since it is their responsibility to fulfill.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 06, 2024, 09:00:37 PM
Most of us will find it very difficult in fighting against corruption because we know that we are part of the said corruption that is affecting other people around us and the country we are at large, if we are being corrupt, we will know right from the mindset of our heart on what we intended doing or not, we cannot keep deceivin for being whom we are not by lying to others in pretence that we are not corrupt even though we know we are.
It might look very difficult to fight against corruption but that does not mean that we should not keep fighting against it.
Corruption is one of the big problems we have in our world today and the fight against it must not end. There are so many crimes everywhere which is as a result of corrupted mind and people that needed to be brought to book are not doing anything to make sure they pay for whatsoever they have done. This is big fight that needed to be consistent.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2024, 07:28:35 PM
How easy for a new president who is been elected to fight corruption in a nation where all the systems of government is been corrupted,  like in the force,  and judiciary,  even the politicians.

Having  the mind to stop corruption is not easy in a nation that corruption  is seen as nothing, making an attempt to do so some politicians will do everything to frustrate the agenda. Do you think a genuine president can easily end corruption of this level ?

It is difficult to stop the corruptions because they have spread and seem to have a team. Possible but not easy, I believe the president has done it. We used to reduce the corruption within the gov. and sure there is still some left inside. You won't change if you steal millions of money. There is a lot of corruption here in our area, hoping that the new one can continue what has already been started, but I don't think so because he is also one of them in my opinion.
Activity: 154
Merit: 108
January 06, 2024, 05:10:41 PM
Smiles, corruption can no longer be over emphasise because is has become a custom and culture individually and collectively. Corruption denotes fraudulent conducts, dishonest and bribery. Individually we sell our rights during election by collecting money before casting our vote, before aspearing for any position, you must have a political godfather or cartel that will not allow you fulfill your obligations. Corruption is everywhere in different offices. Corruption, can only be completely eradicated only if the human refuses to conform that human wants are insatiable which is the major cause of corruption, but let the change you want begins with you as am individual knowing what corruption stand for.

Activity: 238
Merit: 152
Duelbits.com
January 02, 2024, 04:46:16 PM
How easy for a new president who is been elected to fight corruption in a nation where all the systems of government is been corrupted,  like in the force,  and judiciary,  even the politicians.

Having  the mind to stop corruption is not easy in a nation that corruption  is seen as nothing, making an attempt to do so some politicians will do everything to frustrate the agenda. Do you think a genuine president can easily end corruption of this level ?
If the president is truly genuine like you said he can start the era where they will push to ending corruption but due to tenure system, I doubt if he will be able to actually put an end to it because by the time he will be done fixing his tenure would have already be done so he will not be able to totally achieve it as he should have but if they run the royal system of government where the power last through a Life Time then he will have enough time to fix and sustain the new system he has created.

It's literally possible but it will take a whole lot of time to get it done totally as it should be.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
December 30, 2023, 05:46:31 AM
Corruption is constantly increasing in every country in the world. I don't know when this corruption will decrease.In the country where I live, every single citizen of our country, including us, is a constant victim of corruption. There are also countries where bribery is required to get a simple job which is part of corruption. So we all should speak out against corruption otherwise the whole world will be full of corruption one day.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
December 29, 2023, 01:04:16 AM
Corruption can't be eradicated in my country.

It became so much that - Without corruption nothing almost works out.

From Traffic police to Political leaders. Corruption has become so strong that no one really can withstand it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 28, 2023, 08:57:50 PM
Permit me but I do not know your religion but all I want is for you to get my point. My scripture will tell me "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? meaning don't playing hypocrites to what we are victim of, trying to help someone out of a particular condition when we are In the same problem and what should have been considered first is helping one's self out of that condition before lending a helping hand to another person.

Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2023, 09:33:02 AM
December 28, 2023, 08:21:59 AM

I don't see a new president having that ability to fight corruption that easily. If he must then he needs to start as an example of transparent and accountable leader then slowly surround himself with people of like minds not necessarily political leaders then from there he can slowly make implementations that will put the country in check of bad leadership and corrupt practices.

But fighting it completely is not possible the highest that can be achieved is reduced corruption
It won't be easy for a president that is not corrupt to change a corrupt government,  if you check the rate of corruption in a corrupt country you would see that corruption is in every system and if president tries to fight this corrupt system,  the other corrupt politicians who are benefiting from corrupt practices will fight against the president. Corruption can be reduced but can not be totally destroy by a president who is not corrupt.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
December 27, 2023, 09:39:46 PM
It is not only difficult but impossible to reduce corruption in a country where the policy makers and responsible persons indirectly advocate corruption without having a specific action plan to fight corruption.
I doubt your choice of word. Yes, it's almost impossible to eradicate corruption in a country, whether it has been rooted so deeply in it or not, but it's very much possible to reduce corruption. Yes, if only the people are willing to do so. First, it's so hard for everyone to decide to be against corruption because most people are benefiting from it. For example, when your father is a top politician and you enjoy the privileges that come from the corruption, it's hard for you to even approach your father to ask him to stop it. So applying this to everyone is what makes it hard for the majority to stand up against corruption, as we all benefit one way or another.

A corrupt country will find it difficult to elect a genuine president as its president. Even though a genuine president is elected, the country's ministers who are corrupt would like to work against him to bring down his mission to fight against corrupt practices.
I agree with you, buddy. Since the system has been so corrupt, I don't think there is any need for one to try to be a genuine president to the public because he or she will receive criticism. I have always said that for anyone to stop this corruption, he or she must be part of the system. It is said that it is the enemy inside that kills faster than the one outside, or that it is the water in a ship that sinks a ship and not the water outside. So you have to be part of the corruption to stop it.

For any genuine president to eradicate corruption, he must work like them, be like them, and then, as soon as the office is open, turn his back on the system to do his best for the majority.

At this point of time it's not a matter of president but the population as a whole , everyone is corrupted , and the least we can do is start by fixing ourselves
You are certainly right! This is just what we are all supposed to do because there is corruption in each and every one of us. So we should first fix ourselves, then head for the smaller sectors; hence, the bigger sectors will have no option but to surrender

It is very much easy for a newly elected president to deal with corruption and rid away with it. If only the president is to to work and I to join the fey Oligarchy.
Could you please give us a detailed information on how an individual (newly elected president) can eradicate a very big rooted corruption?

In Nigeria we don't a president that have the political will to do good services to the people instead we have the government of the few and government of the thugs. Yes the wealthy politicians will like to use the youths to fight against the youths again, but if the large number of the youth are in side of the president to clean up the bad eggs then he can do that to remove the corrupt leaders in the country and set up a new democratic leaders.
My question would be did you witness the last election in Nigeria? If yes, then you should have known how this politics works.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 18, 2023, 10:06:33 AM
If you want to truly eradicate the chains of corruption in a country, the role of the president alone will not be strong enough to succeed. Because, it is possible that many of the President's subordinates are conspiring to commit corruption (ministers, council members, and so on). Therefore, to break the chain of corruption, solidarity and firmness are needed from all levels of government and society. Because if you only rely on one president, I don't think you will be able to do it. Therefore, solidarity must be implemented.
Corruption is her to stay and we should not even think for eradicating it because we all are humans. We can reduce it be we cants stop it finally. There are people that are born in corruption and they can't depart from it because they live and abide by it..
This is why their are sufferings and unemployment everywhere because the government of many countries are corrupt and not ready to do what will make their citizens to have a good life and live comfortably.
You're right about that, friend. because some people find it difficult to get out of what is called corruption. But in my opinion that doesn't mean that people like that can't get out of that dark path and choose a new, better path. Because humans have habits that change, so it is certain that their corrupt habits can definitely be changed. Even though it will certainly be difficult, but I am sure that corruption can be eradicated to the maximum. Even though it cannot be eradicated 100%, at least with a lack of corruption in a country, it is certain that the country will move in a better direction.
Activity: 64
Merit: 29
December 17, 2023, 11:50:15 AM

I don't see a new president having that ability to fight corruption that easily. If he must then he needs to start as an example of transparent and accountable leader then slowly surround himself with people of like minds not necessarily political leaders then from there he can slowly make implementations that will put the country in check of bad leadership and corrupt practices.

But fighting it completely is not possible the highest that can be achieved is reduced corruption
December 17, 2023, 04:34:11 AM
Fighting corruption will not be easy in Nigeria. The only way is to wipe all this politicians and replace them with young people. Because the police, army, judiciary, INEC, legislature all the govt parastatals are corruption not exclude our EFCC.
The question we need to ask ourselves is that what is the guarantee to tell if replacement of the politicians to young people,  will it really change the country and make it to be free from corruption??. Let's tell ourselves the truth, it is not as if their are no young people occupying political positions. Let be honest with ourselves,  the truth is that tge young people we have in political positions they haven't make any difference,  if new politicians that are young are brought in I don't think their will be any difference.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
December 15, 2023, 04:16:04 PM
It is very much easy for a newly elected president to deal with corruption and rid away with it. If only the president is to to work and I to join the fey Oligarchy. He has to use the political will to restructure every sector and departments in the country. And in Africa there is no such president found in any state or country. The president that is dully elected by the people will have the full support of the people and when the clean up of the corrupt leaders the people and the military must support the president to carry out the tasks.

In Nigeria we don't a president that have the political will to do good services to the people instead we have the government of the few and government of the thugs. Yes the wealthy politicians will like to use the youths to fight against the youths again, but if the large number of the youth are in side of the president to clean up the bad eggs then he can do that to remove the corrupt leaders in the country and set up a new democratic leaders.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
December 15, 2023, 02:21:53 PM
Fighting corruption will not be easy in Nigeria. The only way is to wipe all this politicians and replace them with young people. Because the police, army, judiciary, INEC, legislature all the govt parastatals are corruption not exclude our EFCC.
Wiping away this politicians and replacing them with young ones will not still solve the problem of Nigeria because corruption is deep and rooted in the system. There are other ways which have been proposed to stop corruption but it has not been working because of the grass root leaders. If you wish to fight corruption in country like Nigeria and you make it open then you're a threat and every threat must be wipe away which means you life is I your hands.
Even the young people are corrupt to an extent that no matter what you say to them it will not be their problem as far as Godfatherism still exist.
In my article about Nigeria Godfatherism was one of the major issue because everyone in politics but young and old has a Godfather that decides what will happen and if you oppose this decision then you loss your position. Use the recent case in Rivers State where the ex governor still want to make decisions for the state because his godson is in position (The so called godson is a young man too) so it doesn't matter the age as far as there is Godfatherism the system can't change.
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
https://peachbitcoin.com/
December 15, 2023, 11:01:45 AM

When the whole system is corrupt, things are not easy to sort. If a person is genuinely concerned and wanted to end the corruption from his country, it will take a lot of time and courage and task still seems impossible. It might take at least two decades to put the country on the right track. If a person is corrupt, he can be easily managed for political motives. So, why end corruption, when you can rule them without any trouble.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
December 14, 2023, 01:22:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: