Pages:
Author

Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now! - page 2. (Read 12907 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

That is partly due to 3 big IPOs running atm. Ethereum, StorJ and Syscoin.

There are some people claiming it's because of those IPOs, but wouldn't that just dry out the supply? It would only crash the market if those coins got sold by the people behind those IPOs, and the Ethereum coins haven't moved so far, have they?

Many people have all their BTC locked up in alts, so to participate in an IPO they sell their coins to get BTC. Thus creating downward pressure.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Whether the initial idiot poster, or any of the other crystal-ball gazers are right or not in bitcoin "crashing" or not, is completely irrelevant

We arent here to see whose crystal ball (guesses) just happen to be right or not.  Someone will be right no matter which direction or amount is guessed, and them crowing about being right is about as awesome as predicting a coin toss. Woo, look, I guess 3 out of 4 times, arent I fantastic ?   Roll Eyes

unless you have a personal friend with millions of dollars, who is dumb enough to share their plans with you in advance, just for you to go and blab it all over a forum, then the real movers of the market are so far outside your knowledge, that you're really just talking complete BS no matter how many T/A charts youve ginned up in your magical little home PC that knows everything (that you told it) about the worlds markets

*Anybody who repeatedly posts completely unsubstantiated waffle about movements in either direction without any evidence, rationale or even hypothetical tenuous reasoning  is an idiot just flapping their gums in the breeze, and our pathetic FUD spreader is getting roasted because he just continuously posts completed unsupported meaningless alarmist waffle

(btw, if a <10% swing is a "crash", what will they call a 50 or 100% movement ?)

+1
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This was not a crash, just a little drop due to normal consolidation.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Whether the initial idiot poster, or any of the other crystal-ball gazers are right or not in bitcoin "crashing" or not, is completely irrelevant

We arent here to see whose crystal ball (guesses) just happen to be right or not.  Someone will be right no matter which direction or amount is guessed, and them crowing about being right is about as awesome as predicting a coin toss. Woo, look, I guess 3 out of 4 times, arent I fantastic ?   Roll Eyes

unless you have a personal friend with millions of dollars, who is dumb enough to share their plans with you in advance, just for you to go and blab it all over a forum, then the real movers of the market are so far outside your knowledge, that you're really just talking complete BS no matter how many T/A charts youve ginned up in your magical little home PC that knows everything (that you told it) about the worlds markets

*Anybody who repeatedly posts completely unsubstantiated waffle about movements in either direction without any evidence, rationale or even hypothetical tenuous reasoning  is an idiot just flapping their gums in the breeze, and our pathetic FUD spreader is getting roasted because he just continuously posts completed unsupported meaningless alarmist waffle

(btw, if a <10% swing is a "crash", what will they call a 50 or 100% movement ?)
Activity: 208
I think Octavius and Fallllllling are the same person hahaha
Activity: 336
Retard posts half a chart, where he circles a totally random spot, convienently leaving out the large rally that happened after the crash he claims were on the brink of, and I'm the monkey who wants the moon, despite never having said anything about going to the moon, ever. You yourself said history repeats itself retard. so you're implying bitcoin which, historically speaking, has rallied in the same double exponential manner SIX.TIMES. Is actually going to repeat history in a new way by crashing to nothing? Again. Never go full retard. I mean think about it, forest gump? Slow sure, braces on his legs, but no body retarded beats people in ping pong like that! Now look at sean penn I am Sam 2001, went full retard. Went home empty handed. /scene
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
This is not FUD but reality.

We are here:

just because some candles of the actual pattern is similar to a past pattern it doesnt mean it will happen the same, lol, your possition is like if you were 100% sure that your technical patterns always make a repetition and this is not true.

History repeats itself endlessly...

you just went full retard. you never go full retard, everyone knows that.

Activity: 280
Relax!
You guys really believe we're at that final capitulation now? What if another big drop is incoming? Do you think that may happen, guys? I'm really unsure about what to do now... This is nerve-wrecking!
Activity: 210
Well it does seem like there's finally some action. Unfortunately the price is going the wrong way and I don't see any news about why. Alt coin holders are saying their coins are dropping more though.

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

There are some people claiming it's because of those IPOs, but wouldn't that just dry out the supply? It would only crash the market if those coins got sold by the people behind those IPOs, and the Ethereum coins haven't moved so far, have they?

We are here:

just because some candles of the actual pattern is similar to a past pattern it doesnt mean it will happen the same, lol, your possition is like if you were 100% sure that your technical patterns always make a repetition and this is not true.

you just went full retard. you never go full retard, everyone knows that.
While I'm not updated, there are possibilities. I might just hold them still and buy stuff online. or invest to the new ones which is getting popular.. stellar seem to have great developers too.

now it's too late, the big crash has just began

thats what you said last week, and yet we never got to 550. still haven't.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

We are here:

I think ethereum coins are getting sold in the market, this is what people should think before buying into greedy ipos, they should think that they will crash their own coins because those owners will sell their coins asap.

Maybe, but people apparently rather buy now and have their coins locked for months.
Activity: 462

Alts are flat out getting pummeled.  Of course, there isn't any kind of agreed-upon index, but based on some concepts I've been messing around with, if you subtract out BTC and LTC, the rest of the alt market is down 20-30% over the last week.

Right now, TOTAL crypto market cap is 7.905 billion.  BTC and LTC make up more than $7.6 billion. EVERYTHING else combined...hundreds of alts, don't combine to make $300mm in cap.

I think ethereum coins are getting sold in the market, this is what people should think before buying into greedy ipos, they should think that they will crash their own coins because those owners will sell their coins asap.

Activity: 364

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 174
Stop feed the troll and he will go away. Don't spread FUD without a sound argument.
While btc may fall quite a bit more, It wont go down too far because there are too many people waiting in the wings to snap up cheap coins. So, if it gets below 500, Ill be buying all the way down to zero..

come on, don't lie, you won't buy at $500 just like you didn't do it at $1200 $1100 $1000 $900 $800 $600, no one will join crashing market

I actually sold close to the ATH (didn't make it, but came close) then i repurchased those same coins for about 400 a few months later... So, i think im doing a pretty good job.. I really dont care what bitcoin is short term, iim more interested in long term. So, ill let you know where I stand in about 10 years.. meaning, Ill let you know how much I made or lost, lol...

If you don't mind me asking. What made you sell at >1000$ in the first place if you don't care for shortterm prices?
Pages:
Jump to: