Pages:
Author

Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now! - page 8. (Read 12862 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Price stability= coming crash? Why?

maybe you want stability, but i consider bitcoin a failure when it can't even get past $650
we need orders of magnitude more to be able to be called anything of value in a world where trillions mean nothing anymore.
lets talk about "stability" when/if it gets to $50,000.

hmmm... nice sight.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

maybe you want stability, but i consider bitcoin a failure when it can't even get past $650
we need orders of magnitude more to be able to be called anything of value in a world where trillions mean nothing anymore.
lets talk about "stability" when/if it gets to $50,000.
So funny, what crash is the OP talking about? It's a rise soon! The stability seems promising, it's gonna fuel up to $1000 in August.

Why all think that price will go up on August, just for some pool that most of them voted august.
Seem more like to go up on end of September and beginning of October after most of then return from vocation.

no so much of a surety, it depends on the market you know.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
And what are your arguments to say this beyond some supersficial observations? You can't really say this like it's nothing.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
Sky is falling also!
Activity: 140
Im not even started cmon man.

Let it crash later

Grin
Activity: 140
Oh... so scared, gotta buy some more coins for sure
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
So funny, what crash is the OP talking about? It's a rise soon! The stability seems promising, it's gonna fuel up to $1000 in August.

Why all think that price will go up on August, just for some pool that most of them voted august.
Seem more like to go up on end of September and beginning of October after most of then return from vocation.
Activity: 141
The lower and upper bound price is mainly dictated by cost of production. There is a limit on how far the price will deviate from production cost.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!

its cuz he's stupid.
Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by trolling.

OH wow a real sketch of a manbeartroll nice! 

I don't know how the bears do it it's like a way of like to spread fud and just make up random facts for no reason at all.  Nobody knows where the price will go.  last guy that claimed the sky was falling was way off and he said he had insider info..  Step your game up if you wanna troll round here!
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.

its cuz he's stupid.
Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by trolling.

Activity: 336

its cuz he's stupid.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
looked to me like a slow grind down in a descending wedge, which just popped up this morning. could be the end of down for now...

Don't worry Bitstamp price is @$625.59   and this is ++ if we are looking on last 12h chart.

Everything is going to be ok Smiley
Activity: 266
looked to me like a slow grind down in a descending wedge, which just popped up this morning. could be the end of down for now...
Maybe it it went up because of instability in Ukraine and airline that was shot down over there.
Activity: 350
Honest 80s business!
legendary
Activity: 833
Merit: 1015
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
A stock market crash may be coming. It will be very interesting to see how bitcoin does during a stock market crash.

Coming when?

22 7 2014 or 27 7 2014, why?  Because I am a wizard.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
You are clearly new here.  This forum has always had a large population of retards.  By the way, filt isn't a word.  You are looking for filled.
I digged this forum deep enough to tell you that this forum hasn't had a large population of retards, you shoud know with youre 900+ posts... you sound like a newbie and acting like Falllling only a bit smarter.

Roll Eyes

BTW, I have 7265 posts, before this one.  Activity != post count.  And this is my second account.  Complaining about trolls is just as unproductive as trolling.  In fact, it is reactions like yours that motivate them to keep going.  But keep up the whining and ad hominems, it really makes you look like a valuable member of the community.

Also, learn to quote properly.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Every day we're getting closer to 600. As i said before i think a big crash is more likely than a big pump. Sadly enough.

If we don't go up soon i expect some big dumps. For most people there is no point waiting snymore for something that's not gonna happen, They will start selling. This expected rally up is taking too long.

Shouldnt we already be at 400 or less? Lol Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: