Pages:
Author

Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now! - page 7. (Read 12862 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The moment is coming !
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Well, let's hope it favours us all with surprise rise after.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
It would be lovely for a crash so we get some cheap btc.

BTC are already cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
It would be lovely for a crash so we get some cheap btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Honestly I'm bull but it smells similar to me, considering also all TA and that stuff.

That's good. People need to write the bubble off. It won't happen until everyone's just fine with it not happening!
Activity: 703
Merit: 502
ignore the "trendline" - it means nothing
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
Every day we're getting closer to 600. As i said before i think a big crash is more likely than a big pump. Sadly enough.

If we don't go up soon i expect some big dumps. For most people there is no point waiting snymore for something that's not gonna happen, They will start selling. This expected rally up is taking too long.

Big dumps (10% or more) are unlikely to happen because currently btc is undervalued,
the trendline is higher than the current price so I'm expecting a rally soon.

I agree, looking at the charts we are really low compared to the hypothetical btc value of the trendline,
but no one can say for sure that we will follow that line again in the following years.
Can you post this chart you are referring to?
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Every day we're getting closer to 600. As i said before i think a big crash is more likely than a big pump. Sadly enough.

If we don't go up soon i expect some big dumps. For most people there is no point waiting snymore for something that's not gonna happen, They will start selling. This expected rally up is taking too long.

Big dumps (10% or more) are unlikely to happen because currently btc is undervalued,

I agree, looking at the charts we are really low compared to the hypothetical btc value of the trendline,
but no one can say for sure that we will follow that line again in the following years.
Activity: 70

Activity: 140
Volume is drying up because miners not going to sell at this level with negative ROI.

Negative news will have limited downside but positive news will have bigger impact.

You are totally wrong, Negative news will have huge impact on price and positive news didn't help at all

We will see wont we?

More and more big companies are involved with with cryptos so expectation are high for some.
Activity: 112
Volume is drying up because miners not going to sell at this level with negative ROI.

Negative news will have limited downside but positive news will have bigger impact.

You are totally wrong, Negative news will have huge impact on price and positive news didn't help at all
Activity: 151

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

nice try professor bitcorn Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Someone slap me. Why the fuck do I keep reading speculation forum? Huh

OP on ignore.
Activity: 140
You all thinking that this might happen in few months?

Activity: 224
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Given long enough time, any prediction will come true. So this prediction is useless.

To make money, you need actionable prediction with certain time frame.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Price stability= coming crash? Why?

maybe you want stability, but i consider bitcoin a failure when it can't even get past $650
we need orders of magnitude more to be able to be called anything of value in a world where trillions mean nothing anymore.
lets talk about "stability" when/if it gets to $50,000.

And how do you think the price will magically rise to $50,000?

If wall street can pump facebook and twitter to artificially high level, pumping bitcoin to 50k is not that difficult.
It is not that wall street is pumping FB and TWTR to high levels it is that there is a bubble in social networking.

Bitcoin already has a market cap that is ~15% of that of FB so I think a spike to 50k would be too high of expectations.
Activity: 343

maybe you want stability, but i consider bitcoin a failure when it can't even get past $650
we need orders of magnitude more to be able to be called anything of value in a world where trillions mean nothing anymore.

If wall street can pump facebook and twitter to artificially high level, pumping bitcoin to 50k is not that difficult.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Activity: 151
Buying when btc crash so far has served holder well. The price always recover.
Pages:
Jump to: