Pages:
Author

Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now! - page 3. (Read 12862 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
While btc may fall quite a bit more, It wont go down too far because there are too many people waiting in the wings to snap up cheap coins. So, if it gets below 500, Ill be buying all the way down to zero..

come on, don't lie, you won't buy at $500 just like you didn't do it at $1200 $1100 $1000 $900 $800 $600, no one will join crashing market

I actually sold close to the ATH (didn't make it, but came close) then i repurchased those same coins for about 400 a few months later... So, i think im doing a pretty good job.. I really dont care what bitcoin is short term, iim more interested in long term. So, ill let you know where I stand in about 10 years.. meaning, Ill let you know how much I made or lost, lol...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It is summer
low volume time
let's wait to september to see what happens

funny how everyone now acts like it's a fact that trading volume is low in the summer, like it's some kind of universal law.

Come September, we'll all be saying, the real rise will happen in October/November. When that doesn't happen, we'll write 2014 off and say that like 2012, bitcoin "needs a year to rest".

Eventually, as 2015 arrives and continues to disappoint, the narrative will switch to "we need to wait for the reward halving in 2016". Do you see where this is going? Might not be a bad time to cut losses and get out.

agree, they are just trying to fool you to buy more coins so they can cut loose, how bad ponzi scheme players they are!
Activity: 350
Merit: 253
It is summer
low volume time

funny how everyone now acts like it's a fact that trading volume is low in the summer, like it's some kind of universal law.

Come September, we'll all be saying, the real rise will happen in October/November. When that doesn't happen, we'll write 2014 off and say that like 2012, bitcoin "needs a year to rest".

Eventually, as 2015 arrives and continues to disappoint, the narrative will switch to "we need to wait for the reward halving in 2016". Do you see where this is going? Might not be a bad time to cut losses and get out.
While btc may fall quite a bit more, It wont go down too far because there are too many people waiting in the wings to snap up cheap coins. So, if it gets below 500, Ill be buying all the way down to zero..

come on, don't lie, you won't buy at $500 just like you didn't do it at $1200 $1100 $1000 $900 $800 $600, no one will join crashing market
Activity: 924
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

You still have that anal leakage coming from your mouth I see.
While I'm not updated, there are possibilities. I might just hold them still and buy stuff online. or invest to the new ones which is getting popular.. stellar seem to have great developers too.

now it's too late, the big crash has just began
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
It is summer
low volume time
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
While I'm not updated, there are possibilities. I might just hold them still and buy stuff online. or invest to the new ones which is getting popular.. stellar seem to have great developers too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
I think most people wonder so much about the price is because they expected immediate profits. Now when markets go sideways they feel they underperform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
another crash = another buying opportunity

another crash = another buying opportunity = winning!

Yup, sell and buy and increase your holdings. The way Bitcoin swings if you are patient enough you are almost guranteed to make a profit. I think all those who lost out are mainly the twitchy finger types.

No just hold. No guarantee of a crash coming. Only sell on peaks and ath.

Holding is always the safest best their is no doubt be just saying that if the price does dip low you should also not be afraid to purchase more and regret not doing so later once a recovery does take place.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Crash? We need to break below $400 for a 'crash' and then $260 for some serious bloodletting. No signs of that yet.
Activity: 504
We're really at an interesting spot right now. The price has been sort of pinned to $600 due to the government sale, yet it does look kind of weak right now. Is a retrace back to the $450 range of a couple months ago possible? Maybe. I don't think it will ever go below the $400 range ever again, though.

We are at pre bubble launch right now. From here on only up!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
We're really at an interesting spot right now. The price has been sort of pinned to $600 due to the government sale, yet it does look kind of weak right now. Is a retrace back to the $450 range of a couple months ago possible? Maybe. I don't think it will ever go below the $400 range ever again, though.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This is not FUD but reality.

We are here:

just because some candles of the actual pattern is similar to a past pattern it doesnt mean it will happen the same, lol, your possition is like if you were 100% sure that your technical patterns always make a repetition and this is not true.
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me

Yup, sell and buy and increase your holdings. The way Bitcoin swings if you are patient enough you are almost guranteed to make a profit. I think all those who lost out are mainly the twitchy finger types.
Activity: 770
Rather than so called big crash... BTC has been stable lately .
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Every day we're getting closer to 600. As i said before i think a big crash is more likely than a big pump. Sadly enough.

If we don't go up soon i expect some big dumps. For most people there is no point waiting snymore for something that's not gonna happen, They will start selling. This expected rally up is taking too long.

I don't see a crash just because the price isn't getting pumped. Only if we get some bad news a long the way, then I can see it.

Otherwise, it's just the usual up and down.
Activity: 70
I ihope you are wrong coz i just bough some
Pages:
Jump to: