Pages:
Author

Topic: Final capitulation crash incoming, drop your bags & hope now! - page 9. (Read 12862 times)

legendary
Activity: 3463
Merit: 4429
You are clearly new here.  This forum has always had a large population of retards.  By the way, filt isn't a word.  You are looking for filled.

I digged this forum deep enough to tell you that this forum hasn't had a large population of retards, you shoud know with youre 900+ posts... you sound like a newbie and acting like Falllling only a bit smarter.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
OP all you do is make posts about how bitcoin is going to crash and then it never does. You are consistently wrong. Are you trying to get people to sell so you can buy cheaper coins? Just stop lol...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
A stock market crash may be coming. It will be very interesting to see how bitcoin does during a stock market crash.

Coming when?

Things look good for today's downdraft to follow through next week.  The only wrench in the works is that interest rates are falling along with stocks, which gives the Fed more ammo to prop things up.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
A stock market crash may be coming. It will be very interesting to see how bitcoin does during a stock market crash.

Coming when?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
BTC is going to rise every year for the coming few years as bitcoin develops to what is a final polished product.
legendary
To Fallling;

Get lost you nab, i asked to remove you from this forum, you keep talking BS over and over, GTFO of this forum you idiot.

You seem to be a bit nervous, in almost the same manner as so many ultra-uber-it-will-rise-at-any-moment bulls. Or why can't you bear a plain troll?

Calm down and let him post. You like some Benzodiazepine?

chuck some more gas on the fire... Poor guy is having a heart attack.

In the past months more idiots like you join this forum, for what? to flame and to have a nice troll time.

I thought this is a pro site for Bitcoiners but its getting filt with retards.

You are clearly new here.  This forum has always had a large population of retards.  By the way, filt isn't a word.  You are looking for filled.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Oh no, we are crashing!! Crashing Up!

Crashing up 10 USD, crashing down 20. Repeat.

We've been in the  610-620 range for a month now?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

Crashing up 10 USD, crashing down 20. Repeat.
Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I dont see a crash coming anytime soon, its time for bull run..

There is always a time for being a bull  :-)

Even if the price will crash (whatever that means) it will be such a great opportunity to buy some coins and hodl on to them:-)
legendary
Activity: 896
I can definitely tell that there is a significant amount of impatience; but I think there is enough funds the other way around to either prevent or capitalize on a severe downturn. I know that a lot of this impatience comes from people buying indeterminately discrete sets of bitcoins (i.e. one full coin at a time). So unlike the past rallies, a 50% loss this time around yields losses of hundreds rather than tens of dollars (compounded the amount of discrete sets).

Let's be honest though, we really shouldn't be expecting rallies every 6-8 months like the last two run-ups. That sort of time frame is just unsustainable.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I dont see a crash coming anytime soon, its time for bull run..
legendary
Activity: 1722
I just cannot see a big crash.. It seems if it dips below $400 everyone and their mother goes into buy mode.  This isn't the USD, trillions can't be printed into existance.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This user is currently ignored.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
To Fallling;

Get lost you nab, i asked to remove you from this forum, you keep talking BS over and over, GTFO of this forum you idiot.

You seem to be a bit nervous, in almost the same manner as so many ultra-uber-it-will-rise-at-any-moment bulls. Or why can't you bear a plain troll?

Im not nervous, getting frustrated like little kids like YOU and FALLLING by youre BS. Why do you tunnelvision me, im not a idiot who thinks to get rich within 1 year...i never said that, in fact i've no problem to stay at this price lvl for the comming year. Calm down? you dont even know this guy. And now you think you can attack me with that BS Benzodiazepine. I'm not suprised if youre 2e accound is Fallling.

I will not address you anymore, human rocket ;-)

Sorry, sorry and <3

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
according to this:

I see no fear about any upcoming crash Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
The only crash that is coming is if you, fallllling, would ride your car off a cliff. That would both explain your username and create a self-fulfilling crash prophecy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3463
Merit: 4429
To Fallling;

chuck some more gas on the fire... Poor guy is having a heart attack.

In the past months more idiots like you join this forum, for what? to flame and to have a nice troll time.

I thought this is a pro site for Bitcoiners but its getting filt with retards.
legendary
To Fallling;

Im not nervous, getting frustrated like little kids like YOU and FALLLING by youre BS. Why do you tunnelvision me, im not a idiot who thinks to get rich within 1 year...i never said that, in fact i've no problem to stay at this price lvl for the comming year. Calm down? you dont even know this guy. And now you think you can attack me with that BS Benzodiazepine. I'm not suprised if youre 2e accound is Fallling.

You are pretty upset about a stupid troll.  Go get some fresh air dude.  This shit is so not worth your time or energy.
Pages:
Jump to: