Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot - page 13. (Read 19565 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 03, 2019, 10:17:48 AM
You're right.  Finally it happened and we began to watch Ethereum in second position.  I very much hope that Eth will continue to grow!
This could be the beginning of ethereum pump as this good news can attract more buyers to ride with the speculation that this will make a quick rally back to $300 level and with the coming of ethereum fork this will make a good run for this year and make a good distant ahead to Ripple.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
January 03, 2019, 10:01:26 AM
Its going to go more higher levels but not to 1000$.
I think its going to hit 500$ before hardfork.
There will be no hash wars on ethereum so its good to have a hardfork
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 03, 2019, 09:59:54 AM
Indeed Ethereum must return and be the best after Bitcoin. It seems that Ethereum's trip will be more challenging because we have a good chance when the price of Ethereum reaches its lowest point in December. And at that time I personally bought it and for the time being Ethereum has increased and this, of course, gets profit.
People who believes with this project gain double after December's downfall, as the current momentum still in the positive position, gaining the number 2 spot brings another hype for this project and might attract more potential investors to stay from it's current position, those good news will keep the hype.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 09:51:52 AM
That is really awesome new's and I wish good luck for Ethereum. However, ETH will be higher than XRP and I think that it is fully deserved. Maybe now we will see a bull run of ETH. Need to remember that normal price of Eth is 0.1 BTC per 1 Eth.
This is not the normal price of ETH. I will not say anything about the price yet, because this month we will have a very wonderful opportunity to see what happened to our community, see what we can do to increase ETH
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 05:43:46 AM
Ethereum finally reclaimed it's position where it really belongs. And I believe that this time it will be more stable now than before. The movement has been done slowly but surely. Looking forward for more surprises to come this year!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 04:28:52 AM
Indeed Ethereum must return and be the best after Bitcoin. It seems that Ethereum's trip will be more challenging because we have a good chance when the price of Ethereum reaches its lowest point in December. And at that time I personally bought it and for the time being Ethereum has increased and this, of course, gets profit.
Activity: 774
January 03, 2019, 04:20:21 AM
I think the ethereum price is rising as developers claim about 3 hard fork sooh.  Classic Vision Hard Fork – 11 Jan 2019: All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV for each ETH in their wallets.  Ethereum Nowa Fork – 12 Jan 2019: Each ETH holder receives ETN in the ratio of 1:1 for free.Ethereum Constantinople mainnet hard fork 16 Jan 2019
Activity: 191
January 03, 2019, 04:13:05 AM
As expected, ethereum unexpectedly returned to second place. really great potential for this coin, even when the price is below I don't think eth will go down forever, at that time I believe that this ethereum coin will go up again and right! now it's proven in coinmarketcap, I like this coin
Activity: 2
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 04:06:46 AM
Long time coming, ETH should soon see some more rise when updates to the protocol take effect.
It's not as fast with development as some other coins, due to it's size, but they are a large factor in the space and can probably lead another run.
Activity: 602
January 03, 2019, 04:08:22 AM
Indeed, at the moment ETH takes 2nd place and I personally am glad about it, because I like this coin more than XRP. But these minor changes do not mean that the market is recovering, as the price of Bitcoin is slightly increasing, so we need to wait more ...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
January 03, 2019, 04:02:18 AM
Yes I am starting to wonder if this will be the year for ETH? In the past 30 days Ethereum has risen almost 80% from its original low since the last bull run. I also read earlier that it is driving BTC, and ripples prices up as well. With new projects coming out everyday, pretty soon the demand for ETH will catch up to BTC. Also ETH 2.0 may play a big roll as well!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 03, 2019, 03:55:11 AM
Yes finally ethereum now in the second spot let's hope ethereum will stable on there spot and i believe that founder Vitalik Buletin said thay ethereum will have  a big updates it could be lead to ethereum 2.0.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 03, 2019, 03:16:07 AM
I also can see the movement of ethereum lately, and just like what we can see today, it seems like etherum is starting to meet i'ts pace and run faster than it was before. hopefully it will continue to became better.
Slowly but surely, that's the movement I want to see on Ethereum.
Staying at no. 2 spot is very healthy, supporters should not let Eth fall, we have to continue to support because we know
that ETH is better than XRP.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
January 03, 2019, 03:01:13 AM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Is this an effect due to the issue before Hardfork? I was quite happy because my favorite coin finally proved good growth. many speculate that ethereum will plunge deeper, due to poor growth over the past 6 months.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
January 03, 2019, 02:55:02 AM
Finally, ETH returned to its position again. Looks like the ETH price will continue to grow up due to the upcoming forks in this month. It's interesting to see xrp and eth's competition to get top 2 spot.
maybe this fork make ethereum demand and capitalization rise alot in few days ago and finally could replace ripple on second.how about if there is no fork,did etherum could rise too?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 02:40:55 AM
I also can see the movement of ethereum lately, and just like what we can see today, it seems like etherum is starting to meet i'ts pace and run faster than it was before. hopefully it will continue to became better.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
January 03, 2019, 02:14:58 AM
Finally, ETH returned to its position again. Looks like the ETH price will continue to grow up due to the upcoming forks in this month. It's interesting to see xrp and eth's competition to get top 2 spot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 03, 2019, 02:06:49 AM
I am not surprise that ETH is back in second place where it belong.For everyone that have created so much fomo about xrp,i hope you enjoy those moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 01:55:34 AM
Indeed this is the ethereum. altcoin is indeed appropriate and worthy positions under the bitcoin. This indicates that it's not that bad, but the quality of the ripple of the ethereum has indeed should make the climb back in this position and coupled with the news of the hardfork then make more attractive to ethereum again.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2019, 01:18:14 AM
Eth returned to his position and had a good improvement, this became good news and continued to develop. Eth lovers will not be disappointed with the performance of this reliable team. Hope this month, 2019 will be a lucky year for Eth.
Pages:
Jump to: