Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot - page 15. (Read 19565 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 07:08:15 PM
today it was the perfect day to switch some eth to xrp, now its 50 vs 50 at me...lets see who wins at the end, undecided.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
January 02, 2019, 07:06:12 PM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ETH is the most potential and better coin than other Alt-Coin, including Ripple coins which currently sit second after bitcoin. But I am not worried about this condition because this is only temporary. And in the next few days, ETH prices will certainly improve again, and he can occupy the second position which was previously won by ETH.

With the return of ETH ranks second in market-cap. This thing also proves that decentralized coins are still a priority in most cryptocurrency users. With this proof, investors and ordinary users should not need to worry about the recent decline, because at the moment there seems to be a lot of intelligent crypto users who are/have made purchases.

Be happy for those who have bought crypto when the price's low because soon the crypto price will grow better.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
January 02, 2019, 06:58:06 PM
ETH should be in second place, but I would be surprised if ETH could take first place. now ETH proves the beginning of this new year to people who doubt it.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
January 02, 2019, 06:40:25 PM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

- snip -

ethereum is deserve to be in second positions buddy,,
because ethereum is the best altcoins for now,, and ethereum is better than ripple  Wink
this could be a big sign if ethereum price will growing in good movements
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 06:33:17 PM
This is great for ethereum and ethereum holders. Its price is actually surging compared to the other altcoins. This price surge maybe due to the hype brought by the uogrde called Constantinopole. The upgrade seems to be very promising. Hope that will translated to huge increase once launched.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
January 02, 2019, 06:33:09 PM
I think that the rate of Ether should grow by at least 30% by the next hard fork because of reduction of reward. The growth of the Ether will also be positively influenced by Ethereum Classic Vision coin, because its developers will give to the owners of Ether their coins (3 ETCV for each 1 ETH).
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 02, 2019, 06:29:30 PM
I have been over tempted to buying this Ripple because of the gain it achieved in last couple of months, although some experts have been warning against falling for XRP because of the developers behind it. ETH taking over from it might be a beginning of a better days for the people's project. By wisdom, am keeping off XRP.
Just keep XRP since it is still in the top of best tokens in marketcap, XRP have a higher chance to follow everything if Bitcoin starts its run in the future. We will just have to hold the rest of our tokens just in case bull run start to come. It is better to accumulate as much as we could of these tokens for future run. Nobody knows when is that but it is better to be prepared.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
January 02, 2019, 04:36:02 PM
I have been over tempted to buying this Ripple because of the gain it achieved in last couple of months, although some experts have been warning against falling for XRP because of the developers behind it. ETH taking over from it might be a beginning of a better days for the people's project. By wisdom, am keeping off XRP.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 02, 2019, 06:07:14 PM

I like it. Although there is no practical benefit from the fact that Ethereum takes second place. But it needs more for the image of Ethereum.
I'm glad he did it!
Activity: 487
January 02, 2019, 05:29:53 PM

Alot of token holders got ecstatic today because of the news. Hopefully, the constantinople ethereum hardfork news is driving a lot of buys. I hope price recovers further because some of us are still in loss
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 04:20:30 PM
Hard fork of Ethereum is coming, thats why people are pumping Ethereum. But I would like to see a sign of starting bull market, not only pump and dump coins in continuing bear market.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
January 02, 2019, 04:11:37 PM
I think the price increase comes because of the constantinople update that is imminent. Hopefully, ethereum can hold the 2nd place after the update.

Yes the sudden spike was due to the news of the Constantinople going live, so it's a good day for Ethereum holders as the price goes up from the last all time low of $90 to $150 as we speak. It's still a far cry from its previous all-time-high but at least it's a good sign that Ethereum is back at the number two spot and hope it can maintained its positive even after the fork so that investors confidence will be back that might push the price even further.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 04:00:52 PM
I think the price increase comes because of the constantinople update that is imminent. Hopefully, ethereum can hold the 2nd place after the update.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
January 02, 2019, 04:00:22 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see the whole top20 change from this year onwards. So many are just air and promises, with much funding an no working product. I don't eth will stay like this for long, once a real bull run starts I wonder if eth will rise just as much again, now that there are several great alternatives...
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 02, 2019, 03:48:53 PM
The ETH has really suffered a great dip over the past few months and am very excited its back to its usual number two position. Welcome back Eth. I hope it stays. 2019 will be a great year for ETH so buy and hold more
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
January 02, 2019, 03:41:33 PM
I think because of hardfork that will come, it make people start to trade it, we must know that traders will do anything to get profit,like make volume trading increased so they can get profit from coin's volatile, because it will not always increased in price.
Activity: 377
January 02, 2019, 03:30:53 PM
Eth's trust is back and truly a matter of pride, a lot of support that flows this makes eth stronger. Green eth will be a good start in its growth, this competition will be even more exciting and still believe eth will be in its original position.
Activity: 644
January 02, 2019, 03:23:46 PM
Yay, the king of alt coins is back and XRP have already enjoyed at being number 2. And with the update of Ethereum is getting nearer the price also is slowly crawling up. This a good sign for another bull and it might happen in the next two months. And I'm now filling my bags with some eth just to make sure I'm ready =)
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
January 02, 2019, 03:17:02 PM
lol...Ripple really had a good run last year with its price reaching above $0.7 and then it retraced to where it is now. Now, ETH has taken over its original spit and there are going to be upgrades this year. We hope that pushes ETH to a better price and when that happens, we're gonna enjoy some sort of a bull season though we may not get to the ATH soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 02, 2019, 03:11:27 PM
Can this grow and ETH again on 2nd place be the signal before bull run? I think this can be a small signal before bull run start, but in my opinion will take more time before we can reach a new ATH for most of coins (maybe 2-3 months).
Pages:
Jump to: