Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot - page 17. (Read 19565 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 02, 2019, 09:57:37 AM
as I expected, sooner or later ethereum will definitely recover and regain second place in CMC. However, in my opinion ethereum's development is indeed good and very potential, so let's hope Ethereum will get better again in the future

Yes ETH is listed back to No 2 Spot in top crypto coins which is good sign in the start of the year 2019. ETH is the best coin after BTC due to its development, Adaptability and stability with some good innovative methods make ETH to No:2 position. Hoping for the good results for upcoming months for  ETH investors and lovers.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 09:52:42 AM
I don't know why all the people disappointed of ethereum while it's drop to no 3 spot and price drop, I'm sure that ethereum is the leader of altcoins and must back to no 2 spot soon, not too must long time to wait and it's already happen, I think it's a good news for ethereum holders  Smiley
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 09:47:09 AM
as I expected, sooner or later ethereum will definitely recover and regain second place in CMC. However, in my opinion ethereum's development is indeed good and very potential, so let's hope Ethereum will get better again in the future
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 09:41:47 AM
it will be possible to celebrate when Ethereum will be in this position for at least 2 months. then you can understand that he becomes stable at the 2nd place
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 02, 2019, 09:40:22 AM
That's great, I think maybe the bull run is finally setting in once again, and this also shows that ethereum is far from over, The developers are definitely doing a great job.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 02, 2019, 09:32:23 AM
This is a great start for the year. Ethereum is one of the best cryptos ever created. Ethereum is not only a coin but also a technology with great untapped potentials. Current ICO’s are choosing Ethereum based Blockchain technology which is why Ethereum is more likely to be long-lasting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 09:31:57 AM
Nope, I don't think XRP will get #3 so easily. ETH become #2 because of the rumor for the Constantinople upgrade and people buying it and sell once the Constantinople has done upgraded.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
January 02, 2019, 09:30:57 AM

Though I also love XRP since I have some of them somewhere in my wallet, I am very happy to also take note that finally Ethereum is back to the position it enjoyed for years being considered as the heir to Bitcoin (though some will argue on this, of course). This is just the right position for Ethereum as we know that it is bound to get back growing again this 2019 especially since the people behind this cryptocurrency are cooking many things the market will really appreciate. Welcome back, Eth you really deserve it especially this time when the market is not yet back to its former glory.
Activity: 448
January 02, 2019, 09:27:20 AM
Good news to all crypto enthusiast and especially to the traders and investors who trust and believes in the potential of ethereum coin. If this good thing will continue for days and years, maybe it would catched the price of bitcoin or it would be near to bitcoin's price for sure.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 02, 2019, 09:26:04 AM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

as I predicted, ETH will return to its original position, which is ranked 2 in coinmarketcap and beat Ripple, even I believe ETH prices will increase again and return the profit that I got in early January 2017 or even more than that in the near future.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
January 02, 2019, 09:23:06 AM
Yay

Ethereum does deserve the #2 spot tho, it has great tech, great use case of DAPP with blockchain and etc
Not saying that Ripple is bad but i feel that Ethereum stand out more

More and more opportunities comes with Ethereum. Far way better compared to the XRP. We can really see the difference just only looking at the smart contract by Ethereum. And now, it's back to top 2 which is I highly expected.
ethereum back as second place on coinmarketcap.and it could attract other coins to followed.this ethereum movement make investors become more confidence although its have different fundamental.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
January 02, 2019, 09:21:33 AM
Very good, Ethereum once again surpassed Ripple, the decentralized coin is the real crypto, those coins that violate the crypto concept are always subject to artificial manipulation of prices, compared to Ripple, Ethereum is more worth the rank.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 02, 2019, 09:17:52 AM
We all believed in it and waited with impatience! The New Year is beginning to delight! And now the movement is only up!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 02, 2019, 09:13:15 AM
I expect that Ethereum tokens will rise after Ethereum move. I especially wonder which token will rise. I hope NPXS will success.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 08:51:10 AM
Yay

Ethereum does deserve the #2 spot tho, it has great tech, great use case of DAPP with blockchain and etc
Not saying that Ripple is bad but i feel that Ethereum stand out more

More and more opportunities comes with Ethereum. Far way better compared to the XRP. We can really see the difference just only looking at the smart contract by Ethereum. And now, it's back to top 2 which is I highly expected.
Activity: 299
January 02, 2019, 08:29:27 AM
as I predicted that ethereum as soon as possible will regain its position because the cause of XRP can occupy position 2 is because ethereum drops not because XRP increases so that when ethereum has recovered then XRP will return to rank 3 and that happens today.
and XRP will be increasingly left behind by the hardfork that will soon happen, because I'm sure after hardfork the price of ethereum will not be restrained anymore
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 02, 2019, 08:19:16 AM
Very outside can be ethereum now, Ethereum returns to the right position, the second position. Indeed, etheruem has actually been in that position. And finally ethereum returns to its starting position. This is another great start for ethereum. Because of that, the increase in ethereum is certainly very good going forward.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 02, 2019, 08:14:34 AM
Nice! Congrats to those hodlers and those who believe on ETH during the dumping days, almost a 100% profit already! 😍

I’m expecting for this kind of a rebound with ETH, and for sure it will continue to grow. Bitcoin will do better, but its also the time for altcoins to prove themselves that they deserve to stay in the market. This is the beginning of a great year for all of us. 😊
Activity: 868
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 08:08:56 AM
Yeah , this is a great signal. I hope etherium will be back at 1000 $ soon.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
January 02, 2019, 08:07:16 AM
This exit will not last long. I think vitalik always  greedy. Make sure he will get a tweet that will create a downtrend.
Pages:
Jump to: