Pages:
Author

Topic: FINANCIAL TIPS - page 14. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
Start saving now. Ideally, you should have six to nine months of income set aside, but achieving a small goal can provide a sense of security and reduce stress. The rules of retirement have changed: Review your long-term savings and ensure they are appropriate and on target.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 07:51:43 AM
All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.

I can relate to the tips you mentioned. I see a lot of my friends who are spending more than their salary per month. They are buying costly gadgets like LED and smartphones on EMIs or credit cards. They do not realize that they have to pay for these things at the end and sometimes additional interest as in case of credit cards. The main reason they are doing this is to impress the neighbors, I mean they are buying things that they actually do not need to impress others. I hope they realize the mistake they are doing in time and start behaving more responsibly towards their finances.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 07:28:46 AM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

* DONT SPEND BEYOND WHAT YOU EARN.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

* SAVE FIRST BEFORE SPENDING

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

All three of this is what i do everytime ans it helps me save and gain some capitals for investment on cryptocurrency. I hope these three would help someone even on a little way.
This particular question is tackled about more spending money and savings. I really like your concern and idea, hopefully many people realize on how the way they manage their income and their expenses. Because to much spending of money causes negative income, and suffered more future payables and debt.
Activity: 98
March 11, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
I totally like this post. The second tip gives me idea that it is very much important to save before really spending it. I used this most of the time so that I couldn't be tempted to buy the things that are not of immediate use or importance.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
March 11, 2018, 06:52:30 AM
This is a very useful financial tips especially to those people who are first timer earners in cryptocurrency as well as cryptocurrency experts.
Saving money is the most important aspect in life. It will give you a secured future in financial aspect.

But for some third world countries, there is an increase of unemploent rates as well as the increase of wage, that makes saving money a lot harder. Adding the biological needs to make a living.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 06:47:44 AM
I dont know if this where the right place to post but here it is. This is most applicable for those minimum wage earner who struggles in life and wanted to invest too.

This is particular to those credit card addicts where swipping it is their life. They spend most of their needs on cards, groceries, gadgets installment etc. They spend beyond their limits and usually paying excess charges because of this. They often didnt get through this swipe pay cycle because of their limited fund capacity.

I think this is the hardest part of the financial budget if you are earning just right for paying your monthly bill and daily necessities. But what will you have to do ? . You dont need that high portion of savings everytime. For example , you have $50 on your hand in excess of your expenses, budget it for a week in a very cheap way , groceries would be better, then save what is remained. Take aside your weekly starbucks and put it on your bank.You can take coffe at home or on a cheap way. Small amounts will get big in a time and you can start investing after. You can always reward yourself after if you start investing and earned passively.

* SET SOME GOALS

This is the most effective way ive done so far. Being comitted on your goal is almost 100% sure. If you are setting a goal for example this year where you have to save $5 weekly and you will save $260 in the end of the year, if you always looking for the outcome, im sure you will do this without leaping or maybe advance save it up.

when my husband give his salary to me i manage it carefully i pay our bills buy our needs for 1 month and i save the remaining money for emergency.thats the way i manage our financial because my husband salary is enough only for a month so i decide to join  in this campaign so that i earn an extra income for our financial and i want to save for my family.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 11, 2018, 06:40:04 AM
A lot of people heard this thing before and yet they still ended up nothing. Why? because they are afraid to take some risk.

I consider myself as a financial advocate but not that professional, telling people to invest and save for their future but sad thing is they don't care
about their future, they said "You Only Live Once" without planning for tomorrow.

Find this thing helpful because this is what we need right now, we have to start setting our goals, changing our lifestyle in order
for us to survive in the future, let's keep telling people about this thing until they realize how good investments are specially with cryptos.

A lot of people don't listen when it comes into this topic because they thought they know everything and don't need any advice.
This financial tips is what we really need for us to move forward, save and keep on learning is really the key.
Always set things up for you to work on it and be motivated, don't just depend on people around you make your own path.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 11, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
One financial tip I can share: the real statistic for inflation could be above 10%. The official metric for inflation is identical to the unemployment numbers in that they were redefined decades ago to make the status quo economic situation appear better than it actually is. Real unemployment(U-6) is not the commonly cited statistic in the media which is (U-3). The 3% figure cited by the media for inflation also does not represent our real inflation rate.

Strategies involving saving are virtually impossible to maintain due to the inflation and average cost of living expenses increasing at far greater rates than wages or the value of most currencies. If it is true that real inflation is near to 10% this could imply that any sum of money saved can lose 10% or more of its value per year. This complicates matters. But I believe this to represent a cornerstone of a valid starting point for any type of financial planning.
Governments always hide the true percentage of inflation. It makes no sense to Deposit savings in banks. It turns out that due to our savings, a large business is financed. Then millionaires get their income from these businesses and we get back the impaired money. This is the main Scam of bankers and government. That's why I chose bitcoin for myself. When all people understand this bitcoin will get more popular.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
March 11, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
One financial tip I can share: the real statistic for inflation could be above 10%. The official metric for inflation is identical to the unemployment numbers in that they were redefined decades ago to make the status quo economic situation appear better than it actually is. Real unemployment(U-6) is not the commonly cited statistic in the media which is (U-3). The 3% figure cited by the media for inflation also does not represent our real inflation rate.

Strategies involving saving are virtually impossible to maintain due to the inflation and average cost of living expenses increasing at far greater rates than wages or the value of most currencies. If it is true that real inflation is near to 10% this could imply that any sum of money saved can lose 10% or more of its value per year. This complicates matters. But I believe this to represent a cornerstone of a valid starting point for any type of financial planning.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 11, 2018, 06:20:01 AM
Sure this three will hard but after a few months, you will get used to it. Adding up, before you start doing these three, be sure you have settled first all your debts unless it is all be meaningless. Ive dreamt to buy our own house someday, and after a lot of savings, and hardwork, and the use of these three, hopefully, i can buy this year. Hope this can be an inspiration to everybody. And also, thanks for the help of cryptocurrencies. It really helped a lot on my financial needs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 11, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
Just to add on the mentioned above, save to invest and don't save just to spend it. I hate to say this but, most if us save money to buy something that we want not what we really need. I know there are things that we need to be happy but we have to think about the future. Save now and be happy later. If you save enough money, you can use it to invest on bitcoin or you can try your luck on trading.
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 03:33:20 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

I want to add some. You must not buy things that are not necessary. Just buy those that really need in your house or for consumption everyday. Likewise, find extra things that can add up to your savings and dont rely only in one income. Have some budget plan in a week.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Good and interesting financial tips. You are right, it can help your finances. In fact I will add to "invest" your money, it will make good your finances in the future and I think this is very necessary to do. But economic pressures such as rising prices, a luxurious lifestyle, lack of income will make it difficult to do. Because in reality many people fail and can not do that. Need to be careful in managing finances in order to successfully do that, frugality is needed.
Activity: 350
March 11, 2018, 03:22:18 AM
              It is time for a bitcoin price to be very low and an opportunity for small investors who have become a bigger , you are really following the advice and assistance of most for priorities of investment .these three tips can be a life changer of a regular employee .who struggle to survive our country will send beyond what we need and just what we wanted to be the first reason we can't save this attitude should be change and over all this financially is good tips for everybody one and hope many people will find this thing that will help everyone.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
March 11, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

This is a good financial tips that most people can't do. Because  every people spent more than they have untill tharego into debt. People needs mostly are over beyond their earning which is not enough to their budget that's why they forget to save even a little. We need a proper financial management for a better living. If we put it in Bitcoin as one of our financial source,first...just invest that you can afford to lose,second....if you gain from your investment devided it into three parts,25%for savings,25%for spending and 50%for investment. Then set some plans and goals that you need to do after you earn again from your investment.

Activity: 700
Merit: 300
March 11, 2018, 01:51:07 AM
Hm, pretty convincing I believe. It is true that many people go beyond what they can afford to loose. The money is a thing which can alter your views, the way you spend money and it could make you successful or the other way round. Hence I believe spending should be taken very seriously. Many times people go on spending on unwanted things and when they loose everything then they realise that they have made the mistake. So yeah spending must be controlled and investment must be done wisely.

I like the point of saving money. Somehow I like saving a lot and this creates better hold of your money and you can be relaxed all the time and don't have to worry about the moeny. So some good points like it.
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 01:48:26 AM
At the signature company, people earn much more than $ 5 a week. Reminds an anecdote:

Let me remind you. One person was asked how he became a millionaire.

The story of a millionaire: "At first I found one apple, but did not eat it, I washed it and sold it with money I bought two apples and I did not eat them either." I washed them and sold them. I bought four apples with this money. I did not eat it, I washed it and sold it, I bought eight apples for that money, and so on. "I kept increasing my capital all the time."

A millionaire asked again, after how much time he accumulated his first "apple" million.

The story of a millionaire: "I do not remember exactly, but a month later my uncle died and left me a legacy of 150 million dollars. After that, my affairs went up the hill!" Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
March 11, 2018, 01:41:37 AM
This steps are really easy to do but sadly only a few people follow it. Most of the people would by expensive stuff just to look rich but in reality they have no money. The other way around with rich people i know, most of them live simply but have millions of money.

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

* SET SOME GOALS

These are practical tips of saving or financial management in which people commonly forget. If they have credit cards, they keep on swipping and spending more that what they can pay. This leads to bankruptcy. Likewise, people tend to spend first rather than saving first. This way, people become less amd less intersted in saving, lastly, they commonly have no goals, like, they spend because they want.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
March 11, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
Since we are on a bitcoin forum, I could continue your list like adding...

*Spread your crypto investment into numerous coins and don't put all in one
*Invest on legit coins/token to reduce risk.
*Pull out with only a little gain and buy back again (much like a set a goal)

That's all for now that I can think of for the next tips  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: