Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 732. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 30, 2016, 12:47:23 AM
KGB Agent: "How to Brainwash and Control a Whole Nation"

If you want to know the real purpose of “intelligence” agencies like the CIA and KGB, it isn’t like the propaganda portrayed in James Bond movies. It’s about psyops and psychological warfare. Just listen to this 1985 G. Edward Griffin interview with former KGB Yuri Bezmenov on the 4 steps those in power use to socially engineer entire generations into obediently believing what their governments want them to believe about the nature of what’s really going on here.

How To Brainwash A Nation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk

How To Brainwash A Nation 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIiJE6kdIBo

Read more at http://www.thedailysheeple.com/kgb-agent-how-to-brainwash-and-control-a-whole-nation_082016.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2016, 10:24:51 PM
there is no hope for you flat earthers, lol. Roll Eyes

Says the shitfly.

Bye-bye, shitfly.

Don't be a shitfly. RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 29, 2016, 08:30:42 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

The earth as flat earth and spherical earth were already some of the concepts that are used to identify the real shape of earth. I believe earth is not flat how could it be flat? When were walking we do have shadows . When were rowing or travelling in car there's different view.

Light and Shadows Prove the Flat Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbRIbIeKj7E
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
August 29, 2016, 08:29:03 PM

The more I research flat earth, the more I know round earth is truth. I don't have to believe. I know.

Cool

Flat Earth just a joke, maybe april mob joke
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 29, 2016, 08:23:50 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

The earth as flat earth and spherical earth were already some of the concepts that are used to identify the real shape of earth. I believe earth is not flat how could it be flat? When were walking we do have shadows . When were rowing or travelling in car there's different view.
legendary
August 29, 2016, 08:00:23 PM

The siph is really getting to you, isn't it. Or is it gonorrhea?

Cool
legendary
August 29, 2016, 07:50:52 PM
legendary
August 29, 2016, 07:12:37 PM

The more I research flat earth, the more I know round earth is truth. I don't have to believe. I know.

Cool
legendary
August 29, 2016, 06:19:14 PM
legendary
August 29, 2016, 03:35:33 PM

Magnification of Sun & Moon Near Horizon - FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-Mp-CEp_w

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
August 29, 2016, 02:44:09 PM
Flat Earth theory as faulty with anomalies, and incorrect. As you mentioned with the 'hallway' things get smaller with distance. With Flat Earth theory the Sun (and Moon) should get smaller and smaller till it vanishes in the distance. The Sun doesn't; it disappears below the horizon at the same size it was when directly overhead. That's only possible with a spherical Earth. And, if the Moon and "Sun were the same size the Moon would appear much larger than the Sun during a solar eclipse and would block out the solar corona; that doesn't happen because the Sun is tremendously larger than the Moon and tremendously farther from Earth than the moon and only appears the same size due to perspective. Try to objectively analyze real data and concrete scientific and mathematical evidence for a spherical Earth at some point and you might learn something.

That's straight bullshit, sometimes it's much larger at sunset than when it's overhead. The atmosphere magnifies the Sun and Moon near the horizon.

Also perspective proves the earth is flat, you can see the Sun shrinking before disappearing past the vanishing point if you're at a high enough altitude to minimize atmospheric distortion and significantly increase the distance to the horizon.

The sun isn't actually larger at the horizon.  It's angular size doesn't change, your brain just thinks it does because it's near the horizon instead of overhead.  Taking measurements of the sun's angular size will confirm that the angular size is the same on the horizon vs. overhead, despite that it "looks" bigger when it's near the horizon.  Atmosphere doesn't have anything to do with this.  Ironically, this means it's a trick of perspective. Go figure.
legendary
August 29, 2016, 01:57:17 PM

Motherfucker, are you actually going to deny the atmosphere magnifies the Sun and Moon when they're close to the horizon? Are you that fucking stupid? Everybody has seen the giant Moon on the horizon asshole!

There is hope for you flat earthers. But it isn't in the tiny bit of atmospheric magnification that exists. It lies in the fact that you are finding out that flat earth is a religion, and not science.

Cool
legendary
August 29, 2016, 10:51:11 AM

Motherfucker, are you actually going to deny the atmosphere magnifies the Sun and Moon when they're close to the horizon? Are you that fucking stupid? Everybody has seen the giant Moon on the horizon asshole!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
August 29, 2016, 10:44:44 AM

-sf-
legendary
August 29, 2016, 09:46:57 AM
Flat Earth theory as faulty with anomalies, and incorrect. As you mentioned with the 'hallway' things get smaller with distance. With Flat Earth theory the Sun (and Moon) should get smaller and smaller till it vanishes in the distance. The Sun doesn't; it disappears below the horizon at the same size it was when directly overhead. That's only possible with a spherical Earth. And, if the Moon and "Sun were the same size the Moon would appear much larger than the Sun during a solar eclipse and would block out the solar corona; that doesn't happen because the Sun is tremendously larger than the Moon and tremendously farther from Earth than the moon and only appears the same size due to perspective. Try to objectively analyze real data and concrete scientific and mathematical evidence for a spherical Earth at some point and you might learn something.

That's straight bullshit, sometimes it's much larger at sunset than when it's overhead. The atmosphere magnifies the Sun and Moon near the horizon.

Also perspective proves the earth is flat, you can see the Sun shrinking before disappearing past the vanishing point if you're at a high enough altitude to minimize atmospheric distortion and significantly increase the distance to the horizon.

legendary
August 29, 2016, 09:32:12 AM

Hang yourself, goof. Make your mommy proud.

Kiss

Is your nose really that big?

When you observe all the stuff in the flat earth videos, none of it can be proven, except the fact that some wierdo's know how to explain things the wrong way, and make videos of such explanations.

Cool
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 29, 2016, 08:43:54 AM
Stop this fucking lie you flat brain idiots.
legendary
August 29, 2016, 08:39:05 AM

Hang yourself, goof. Make your mommy proud.

Kiss
legendary
August 29, 2016, 08:31:05 AM
legendary
August 29, 2016, 08:26:53 AM

Fuck off.

Such language! Were you born in a pig stye?    Cool
Jump to: