Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 11. (Read 186131 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Fly is getting stronger and stronger everyday. .5 btc in volume in past 24 hours, and ALL buy orders!!!!

Vegas

I'm watching the movement of FLY.  It is starting to regain its value.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Fly is getting stronger and stronger everyday. .5 btc in volume in past 24 hours, and ALL buy orders!!!!

Vegas
legendary
Guys I should be able to compile everything we know about "Yobit pump Alert" on the OP by the end of the day.

Until then lets keep the music flowing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmEJZofz2s

Vegas
legendary

You could also consider limiting the software to 100 people maximum at any one time.

This.. excellent idea

It may become self defeating if too many own it.

Ok then this shall be. 100 People max at a time. The way this will work is long time supporters of fly will be automatically included, and you know who you are, even Fallout. Even though hes our official "resident troll", he has been consistently present, and therefore holds some merit  Wink The rest of you will have to go through the site when its live, it will be posted here without warning.

Now back to the music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRRzPmbgsDM
Vegas
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I'm still cannot restore my old wallet file. I have tried everything. I was unable to figure out the, zapwallettxes=1. When I try to add it to the target box it will not allow me to save as it's invalid extension.  Please help!
Thanks,

I had the same problem, as it was the the auto installer. I downloaded, just the wallet, and then was able to to create short cut. Then added the zapwallet. The pathway for the creating the short cut from auto installer from the front OP, has bad pathway to the file. I found a couple of links in thread that were not the the auto installer. One was an old exe, and the other was the current version 2.4.4.0 I had the wallet from auto installer,
with blocks current, but no coins were showing. Tried several using the auto installer, created short cut. but could not find correct pathway for zapwallet added to properties. Then tried using the the other two wallets, I downloaded. One was an older version, the other was current. Created the short cut and added the zapwallet on the end. Took about a half hour for wallet to load, but had all of my coins showing again. So, I would try that,
as it worked for me. Auto installer is good for someone that has no coins yet. But pathway for adding zapwallet is a bad pathway. I tried for hours, changing it, copying the pathway from where file was. Nothing seemed to work. Then tried creating shortcut from the other two wallets, I had in my downloads. That worked, did not create shortcut on desktop, but did in down loads folder. You could try it that way and it should work. At least, it did for me.

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 365
Merit: 300

You could also consider limiting the software to 100 people maximum at any one time.

This.. excellent idea

It may become self defeating if too many own it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Currently only about 800 FLY on Yobit. If it all sold at 50,000 Sat, it would
only take 26 people using the software for 1 month to burn through it all
(or 2+ people for less than a year). But as that happens, more will sell their stakes
or bags.

Concerning inflation, right now the explorer shows we are running about 18%
inflation including 10% POS plus, SuperBlocks. I think people like SuperBlocks,
so I would keep them but, maybe, adjust the percentages a little.

(i.e. 2X from 40% to 25%, & 3x from 20% to 15%  and 5x from 12% to 10%)
You might also need to lower the POS rate from 10% to 8%.

My best guess is this would bring the average to around 15%+ and give the
best chance of maintaining prices so people could sell off stakes and get
rewarded for holding.

legendary
The software reads your hardware like microsoft software and creates a UUID based on all of your hardware, that locks it to the computer.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Well I was up at 5am speaking with the devs.... Wink

ok here is were we stand.....

The front end "software" is mostly finished.

I put together a server yesterday, and brought it home.

The backend is somewhat finished, and the server is being configured now, and then the backend will be loaded on it.

The part that is unknown is what hurdles we may encounter when its finally all put together.

I will say this.. Nico who is lead dev has worked every single say coding this. Ive never seen such dedication to a project. He is on top of it, and has not stopped. We havent really run into any challenges yet.

My main concern is that people will think the first release is the final release. Its NOT, not even close!!!!

The first release will be the basic functions that have been promised as seen in the screenshots and videos.

But, I want to make this , the best it can be, and have sooooo many ideas I want to add.

The problem is, if I add them now, then the release will be months away. So my plan is to release what was promised, and THEN continue to add features through updates, which I want to get automated.

The additional features that will be in the second release will be:

Velocity column:

"Velocity" is this: Its the time between the buy orders.

So , for example if a coin is being bought on yobit at a VERY rapid rate, then this would be a strong indicator of a pump. The buys has to last a minimum of say 15-20 seconds (this is still being studied), and then it will get a rating from 0 to 10 in the velocity column. 0 being dead, 10 being a bot is buying like mad.

Also, in the second release will be a feature that when All of the columns (Volume, price, velocity) all are indicating a pump , all 3 of those colums will flash to really grab your attention that there is a strong possibility a pump is starting.

So there are more ideas I have, but I wont give away the spoilers, youll need to read the book Wink

With regard to payment. Here is how it will work, and its being coded as we speak.

It will all be integrated into the software.

So the software will be launched in windows. There will be a UUID check to make sure the software has not been copied to another computer. Its 1 license per computer.

After that it does a check to see if the software has been paid for and activated, and has not expired.

If the software has been paid for and not expired, it launches.

If it has not, inside the software , it will take you to a registration/login screen.

Once your logged in, you can buy the software, by sending fly using the site, or extend your subscription.

So "the site" inside the software will be in the first release.

Im considering 2 subscription options:

6 months $120 of fly
12 months $200 of fly. (Normally $240)

I think there is enough demand were I dont need an option for 1 month for $20. This will boost the demand for fly, as many people will each need to buy more. Thoughts?

Vegas

Excellent. No objection here. I would probably add some form of sample option, for example 1 week free usage, to people get a grip on what the software can do. Once they get hooked up, they ll much easier buy subscription.

So, if I understood you correctly, this will be published next week.
I like the idea of a trial period as well.  (1) week free - get to know the software - make a little money - then the subscription kicks in.  How does the software avoid being hacked or cracked like they do with MS Operating Systems or MS Office?  How does my subscription know it is time for me to re-up.  What system is in place?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
I'm still cannot restore my old wallet file. I have tried everything. I was unable to figure out the, zapwallettxes=1. When I try to add it to the target box it will not allow me to save as it's invalid extension.  Please help!
Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

The backend is somewhat finished, and the server is being configured now, and then the backend will be loaded on it.

The part that is unknown is what hurdles we may encounter when its finally all put together.

I will say this.. Nico who is lead dev has worked every single say coding this. Ive never seen such dedication to a project. He is on top of it, and has not stopped. We havent really run into any challenges yet.

My main concern is that people will think the first release is the final release. Its NOT, not even close!!!!

The first release will be the basic functions that have been promised as seen in the screenshots and videos.

But, I want to make this , the best it can be, and have sooooo many ideas I want to add.

The problem is, if I add them now, then the release will be months away. So my plan is to release what was promised, and THEN continue to add features through updates, which I want to get automated.

Velocity column:

So , for example if a coin is being bought on yobit at a VERY rapid rate, then this would be a strong indicator of a pump. The buys has to last a minimum of say 15-20 seconds (this is still being studied), and then it will get a rating from 0 to 10 in the velocity column. 0 being dead, 10 being a bot is buying like mad.

Also, in the second release will be a feature that when All of the columns (Volume, price, velocity) all are indicating a pump , all 3 of those colums will flash to really grab your attention that there is a strong possibility a pump is starting.

So there are more ideas I have, but I wont give away the spoilers, youll need to read the book Wink

With regard to payment. Here is how it will work, and its being coded as we speak.

So the software will be launched in windows. There will be a UUID check to make sure the software has not been copied to another computer. Its 1 license per computer.

After that it does a check to see if the software has been paid for and activated, and has not expired.

If it has not, inside the software , it will take you to a registration/login screen.

Once your logged in, you can buy the software, by sending fly using the site, or extend your subscription.

6 months $120 of fly

I think there is enough demand were I dont need an option for 1 month for $20. This will boost the demand for fly, as many people will each need to buy more. Thoughts?

Vegas

Excellent. No objection here. I would probably add some form of sample option, for example 1 week free usage, to people get a grip on what the software can do. Once they get hooked up, they ll much easier buy subscription.

So, if I understood you correctly, this will be published next week.
legendary

Velocity column:

6 months $120 of fly

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
How far are you from offering that software to the public?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
As we get closer to the release of yobit pump alert, i want to make fly as rare as possible. I'm considering removing super blocks to keep the coin supply as low as possible. The super blocks were meant to attract people, but when the yobit software is released, I don't think we will need it. Thoughts?

Simple math,

if you have 1000 member of yobit pumpsoftware, you track $20k USD worth fly per month. This is huge. So, I think, I wouldnt change something on fly now. Do you have an exact inflation rate from now?

Greetz
Steve 

Thats the issue, is the superblocks are random, so there really isnt a way to project inflation. I will say with the superblocks, it WILL make inflation worse when I dont see the need for them. The backbone of fly will be the software.

Vegas

Hey vegas,

1. you calculate with 0,01% random to reach the superblock with factor 100x and so on...
2. you can create an average since our superblock fork! I wanna investigate it later...

I see you in slack later...

Greetz
Steve
legendary
As we get closer to the release of yobit pump alert, i want to make fly as rare as possible. I'm considering removing super blocks to keep the coin supply as low as possible. The super blocks were meant to attract people, but when the yobit software is released, I don't think we will need it. Thoughts?

Simple math,

if you have 1000 member of yobit pumpsoftware, you track $20k USD worth fly per month. This is huge. So, I think, I wouldnt change something on fly now. Do you have an exact inflation rate from now?

Greetz
Steve 

Thats the issue, is the superblocks are random, so there really isnt a way to project inflation. I will say with the superblocks, it WILL make inflation worse when I dont see the need for them. The backbone of fly will be the software.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Simple math,

Greetz
Steve 
legendary
legendary
Vegas guy have you thought about getting fly on POSWallet? They pay pos on all the coins and are about to start their own exchange! Then, all of us would be able to keep our fly there without all the hassles of the fly wallets!
thanks,
Rick

Sending all of your coins off to some anonymous group of people is not something I would recommend. 

There is nothing wrong with the FLY wallet, staking is hardly a hassle. Keep your coins in your own hands.

Agreed. Fly is VERY difficult to come by. Its that way by design to keep the value high.

Vegas
legendary
Withdrawals are working fine now in yobit  Smiley

Yes, just did a withdrawal!! Confirmed!!

Vegas

I wonder what's happening with my withdraw, It still says transferring from cold storage...since the the 17th of last month.

My too , I have over 1300 fly stuck in cold storage. The withdrawals do work, but if you were one of the unfortunate ones that tried to withdraw , and it got stuck in cold storage, we will have to wait a bit longer. Im close with the admins on Yobit, so it wont be much longer.

On a more positive note, I was at my datacenter upgrading the servers all day for the Yobit pump alert release soon Wink

Vegas
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Vegas guy have you thought about getting fly on POSWallet? They pay pos on all the coins and are about to start their own exchange! Then, all of us would be able to keep our fly there without all the hassles of the fly wallets!
thanks,
Rick

Sending all of your coins off to some anonymous group of people is not something I would recommend. 

There is nothing wrong with the FLY wallet, staking is hardly a hassle. Keep your coins in your own hands.
Pages:
Jump to: