Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 79. (Read 186171 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Thanks a lot for the explanation, I already subscribed a ticket in Cryptopia asking for my coins.

But to be honest, this doesn't make sense. I would think that the developers would make a way on how to transfer the balance from the long addresses to new ones, so you guys don't run out of FLY.

Vegas, what is going on? where TEAM FLY is? where are the 3 developers?

This just doesn't make any sense. Something is missing here.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Ok,

So apparently I have to remove all the new addresses added to the wallet, if you deposited any coins using the new addresses they will be gone.

This means Cryptopia will not have enough funds to cover user balances so be as fast as you can to withdraw as there will not be enough coins to go around.

This is out of our control as this is the second tome the FLY team has made us remove all addresses from the wallet and generate new ones.

DO NOT CONTINUIE DEPOSIT TO CRYPTOPIA ANYMORE, ALL ADDRESSES ARE GONE.

Please log a support ticket to withdraw your funds as we cannot automate this anymore

Are you saying that you are going to de-list FLY? All users need to withdraw all the funds? I'm sorry, I just want to make sure what is going on and what to do.

Ok, so...

The release before last introduced new "exchange addresses" we had to completed rebuild the FLY wallet.

All coins from the old wallet were send to the new wallet using the new address type.

No there seems to be an issue with these address types as you cannot send transactions from the wallet anymore (reason for maintenance)

root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 1
error: {"code":-4,"message":"Error: Transaction creation failed  "}
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.1
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.01
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.0001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY sendtoaddress FQd7KNU1YPFCxLJtspQB52PE8Q3WVt7CCJ 0.00001
root@3a0e51278256:~# ./FLY getinfo
{
    "version" : "v2.1.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60091,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 5194.32492063,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "combine threshold" : 1.00000000,
    "blocks" : 71901,
    "timeoffset" : -337,
    "moneysupply" : 207266.89799793,
    "connections" : 6,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 17.13538076,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.99957293
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1460945828,
    "keypoolsize" : 8606,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Not Active",
    "errors" : ""
}
root@3a0e51278256:~#

So now this release was given out to fix the issue, but obvious looking above it hasn't.

Now after reading this forum, looks like he is mentioning the long addresses being the issue, we were NEVER told these were being removed, just the fees.

infact the is 1000000% more information here then in the support tickets.

So the problem is, if I remove all the long addresses from the wallet to make the wallet work, the wallet will have ZERO coins because the way crypto currencies work is you send coins to an address and they are logged in the block chain against that address, so the wallet does not hold coins its just the sum off all inputs/outputs of the transactions in those addresses.

sooo....

we have no FLY, None, because we cannot send the coins from those long addresses anywhere, our only option is to go back to older backups of wallets and try recover as many private keys as we can in order to get some people some coins.

But any coins sent since the long addresses were implemented will be lost Sad

Obviously this means we are no longer solvent in FLY which will cause all internal audit systems to fail, so the withdraw and trade services will not work due to the failing audit.

EDIT: I personally have 800ish FLY in my home wallet, so if you log a support ticket I can pay people out with that while we attempt to recover some FLY from old backups
Ok,

So apparently I have to remove all the new addresses added to the wallet, if you deposited any coins using the new addresses they will be gone.

This means Cryptopia will not have enough funds to cover user balances so be as fast as you can to withdraw as there will not be enough coins to go around.

This is out of our control as this is the second tome the FLY team has made us remove all addresses from the wallet and generate new ones.

Please log a support ticket to withdraw your funds as we cannot automate this anymore

Are you saying that you are going to de-list FLY? All users need to withdraw all the funds? I'm sorry, I just want to make sure what is going on and what to do.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Ok,

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
How about Bleu-trade?

Thats funny you say that, as thats the only one that came to mind when I starting thinking about this a couple of days ago. They have been around a while. While all exchanges have trolls that bad mouth their name, bleu-trade seems respectable. I think Cryptopia will come around, and I just they are overwhelmed, and truthfully, I dont like being on just 1 exchange. I now see the value of having 2. Let me check them out and look at costs to get listed and how long, and if they require a min vol of trading. Our wallet now is not complicated, as all fees has been removed, so it will work on all exchanges.

Vegas

legendary
Excellent. Great to see that. Cryptopia still no word?

Sent Hex a PM yesterday, and he gives me the answer that I expected and thats that I have to wait for Adam to bring it back online. I DO understand that they are overworked, I DO want to stay with Cryptopia as our main exchange, but I also think its best that we start looking at other exchanges to get open on while we wait for Cryptopia. So Im open to ideas. I think Bittrex will take way too much time. I did Yobit last time because it was a simple small fee of .1 btc and it was listed. Ive sent the wallet update to Yobit 3 times over the past week and its not getting updated, and many of their wallets are down. I have a feeling they are on their way out. So we need a respectable exchange that we can get listed on quite fast for around .1 btc. We also need to consider volume. We are a low volume coin. Ideas?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Excellent. Great to see that. Cryptopia still no word?
legendary
Guys it looks like I finally found our niche for fly. Our new wallet compiling service has had a big demand. We already have work from 4 different customers, and it is just launched. These orders are big too, non of them are for windows. So I am excited to finally find a service to bring true value to fly. As determined as I have been with fly, I will bring the same determination to our wallet compiling service. I need to fill these four orders, and then I will continue marketing this service to raise the value of fly.  I only posted in about 7 threads , and 4 of them responded and requested services.

Here is the thread for the wallet compiling service. If you support fly, please post something in there to get the thread more active.

Vegas

I guess you forgot to put the link to the thread Wink
legendary
Guys it looks like I finally found our niche for fly. Our new wallet compiling service has had a big demand. We already have work from 4 different customers, and it is just launched. These orders are big too, non of them are for windows. So I am excited to finally find a service to bring true value to fly. As determined as I have been with fly, I will bring the same determination to our wallet compiling service. I need to fill these four orders, and then I will continue marketing this service to raise the value of fly.  I only posted in about 7 threads , and 4 of them responded and requested services.

Here is the thread for the wallet compiling service. If you support fly, please post something in there to get the thread more active.

Vegas
legendary
Guys I am still waiting on Cryptopia to install the new wallet. As much as I like them, ill give it a few more days, and then we will start looking at other exchanges. Now that our obscure fee system is removed, we can start looking at other exchanges as anyone can accept us now. I have thought about Bittrex, but then I wonder if that would help or hurt us, and would we have the volume to stay listed. So the issue of the exchange is on my mind every day. Lets give it a little more time.

Vegas
legendary
Hi Ivan, ive been open an honest about the wallet being offline at the exchange. I have sent 3 messages to Adam , owner of Cryptopia in an attempt to bring the wallet back online. The last message I received from Adam is that his wallet says "Transaction failed". Cryptopia have been worderful to us, and extremely patient when I am confident no other exchange would have had this much patience with us. As all the obscure fee structure has been removed, there is no reason for the wallet to not be online. I think that Cryptopia had to modify their exchange software to accommodate our previous antidump feature , and I think this needs to be changed back. Im still seeing long withdrawal addresses, that should not be there. Like I said in my previous message. Cryptopia are good guys, and I have reached out to them in case there is anymore we can do to bring the wallet back online faster. Ive even sent the new wallet to Yobit, but im 95% sure they wont update it as this was days ago. Ivan , you know me more than most, that I am dedicated and stay on top of things, and do whatever it takes to get us working on the exchange again. As the fee structure is identical to all other wallets now, I dont anticipate any more outages. Ive said it before. I take FULL responsibility for the wallet issues, as I kept pushing to develop the antidump and it was clear it never was meant to be. Not once was any of this the fault of Cryptopia. Its 6am in New Zealand right now, so Im going to wait a couple of more hours and see if I can reach them in chat.

Vegas  
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Wallet not working again? Pls people, this is really unacceptable. I understand difficulties and everything but this coins cannot survive if the wallet will be offline every two days. What s the problem now?
legendary
So there is some dumping. I put a 1 btc buy wall up to hold it.

Vegas

I wouldn't waste funds on holding a buy wall just yet.  Let the dump happen, it was going to happen.  We have an opportunity to pick up cheap FLY.

As the value and confidence in FLY grows you can put 'stop gates' to protect the value.

If you artificially hold the value before the market adjusts to the No Fees value, you are allowing more ppl to exit at a higher rate, and that will be taken advantage of.  I think there is enough support in the FLY community to help recover the value of the coin.

Wonderful advice, and well taken. I have removed my buy walls. Fly is strong enough now to stand on its own. People will see my dedication and determination and none of that will be needed.

Thank you MM

Guys Ive posted our wallet compiling service in the altcoin services directory. I will be promoting to the mature coins I feel could uses these wallets, that dont have one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1483690.new#new

Vegas
legendary
I want to start looking into costs of wallet compiling, so I can begin structuring a service for it, because it looks like this is the direction we are taking. We would only accept fly as payment, and we have 3 different talented devs that can pretty much compile the different platforms. What I am not sure on is some of the going prices.

What we are able to compile:

Windows 32bit($40 USD)
Windows 64 bit ($40 USD)
Mac ($40 USD)
Android
Rasberry pi

Now, Ive put prices next to the ones that I do know the prices of. BUT, I dont know the current rates on the others. If anyone has any ideas on prices for those. Please post.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
So as expected. There was some dumping and thats perfectly ok. Some people see the antidump and possibly the fly project as a failure. As an optimist I dont see it that way. Some people see my intense determination to make fly a success. I work on fly every single day in many different ways. I took an oath when I started fly to do my very best I can and stay dedicated to it. Ive said a million times, this is a long term project. So we are simply shifting gears, and pointing our focus in a new direction, by adding the latest technologies. In an attempt to get the exchange working, I have sent the latest wallet to yobit. I make no promises if they will update it or not. So I would caution you on doing any sort of trading there until it officially opens. Cryptopia guys will get around to us soon, and get us open again. At the end of the day, fly is still the safest altcoin to put your money into as I will never abandon you. My morals and ethics simply will not allow that. We have all been burned by devs that abandon projects because they didnt get the result they wanted, and I will NOT ever do that to you. You can hold me to that. After the exchange opens again, Ill give it a week or two to lets things calm down, and then we will start coding for POSP. After that I will take a hard look at HODL technology and see about implementing that as well as adding a service. The team is strongly discussing wallet compiling for macs, androids, rasberry pi and only accepting fly as payment. So this is a rough roadmap of the new direction of fly. To those that can see my dedication I would encourage you to add buy support to cryptopia as fly is cheaper than ever, but it wont stay that way as the coin matures and gains massive trust.

Here is a little advertisement, sorry: XDE2 just went from 100% a year to 500% a year a few blocks ago. For sale at Cryptopia! https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XDE2_BTC

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Not a problem for me, I was just confused.

Thanks for clarify it.

Same here - was just testing.
Not a problem for me, I was just confused.

Thanks for clarify it.
legendary
Here is what I know. The wallet was working on Cryptopia.  Adam emailed me and said that he is getting a message "transaction rejected" and that he would look into it. I notice the old long addresses are still in the UI on cryptopia, so im wondering if that could be it. Anyway, I sent a message to Adam of Cryptopia today saying "If you still are having trouble, let us know". They are just 2 guys, so we need to be patient with them. They always get around to us is a very reasonable amount of time. They have never forgotten us, and are very responsible. So lets stay patient with them, as they are the best exchange.

Thanks

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: