Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 77. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Why exactly ten days? I think we can be listed while we are still welcome on Cryptopia.
I think it's too early to search for another exchange.
Cryptopia have our wallet working and frequently updating it. Yes, sometimes we had conflicts, but as you guys see we solved every conflict we had.

There is no time limit, the wallet backups will always be here.

We will just be removing the markets after 10days.

None will lose their FLY, just log a support ticket with an address to send too and we will send them, its not hard, its not a scam, its just a manually processed withdrawal

Thats fair. Thats all im looking for, is that people will be able to remove their fly. Thats all. I dont wish you any ill will Adam. I think your overworked and over stressed. The best thing now Adam is for us to part ways. I wont be posting anything here about your exchange or anywhere else. Nothing good comes from that. Just wanted my users to be able to withdraw , thats all.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Anyway, if he doesnt want us on his exchange, this is fine. The users need time to withdraw their funds.
This is because you are both probably still in "rage mode".
Just wait until tomorrow when everyone gets calm and situation becomes clear.
I'm sure if Adam wouldn't want us to be on his exchange, he'd say you while not being mad as hell.
IMO, Everyone did their best; nobody scammed nobody.
Prophet, I jumped into the chat of cryptopia, for a try to find a level. I saw only f...words in the end even to me...

So... my lecture for you!

Hex: (3 minutes ago)    
we've spent more time supporting fly than literally any other coin, we've helped as much as we can, more than we even should. we've gone above and beyond, and for what? to be blamed for problems we didn't create? to be called liars and thieves? and we're overreacting?

you can think that

sa_ddam213: (3 minutes ago)    
MONEY, DOES HE WANT MONEY, IS HE SCAMMING US?

Know what I think? Fuck fly

metamorphin: (a minute ago)
by the way...these many f... words hurt my eyes

even as an investor

^_^

Hex: (a minute ago)    
I don't give a fuck

no

fuck you

xX_otto_Xx: (a minute ago)    
@Hex, @sa_ddam213, I agree with u2.

wow

new direction now...

shotgun: (a minute ago)    
@metamorphin, do you get it now

fuck the user

winking

Go on then, tell me where Cryptopia has gone wrong, tell us the mistakes we made, tell us how any of this is our fault

Tipbot: Hatcher tipped Rumhurius,metamorphin 0.42000000 YOVI , Reason: Make like a tree and go to Yobit each

Go on, I'm curious

u know, user like me are paying your bills?

shotgun: (a minute ago)    
@Hex, you havent not one

metamorphin: (58 seconds ago)
u forgot what u do?

xX_otto_Xx: (51 seconds ago)    
Some Dev are scammer it there coin let them fix it, dont let user get scam, do what u have to do to protest user. thank you Cryptopia team

xX_otto_Xx: (32 seconds ago)    
* protect

metamorphin: (10 seconds ago)
so its my advantage as a customer, to say SHIT to you...but not YOU to me
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Why exactly ten days? I think we can be listed while we are still welcome on Cryptopia.
Cryptopia have our wallet working and frequently updating it. Yes, sometimes we had conflicts, but as you guys see we solved every conflict we had.

There is no time limit, the wallet backups will always be here.

We will just be removing the markets after 10days.

None will lose their FLY, just log a support ticket with an address to send too and we will send them, its not hard, its not a scam, its just a manually processed withdrawal
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Anyway, if he doesnt want us on his exchange, this is fine. The users need time to withdraw their funds.
This is because you are both probably still in "rage mode".
Just wait until tomorrow when everyone gets calm and situation becomes clear.
I'm sure if Adam wouldn't want us to be on his exchange, he'd say you while not being mad as hell.
IMO, Everyone did their best; nobody scammed nobody.
legendary
I know when things went bad. I sent the last wallet V2.1 to cryptopia. Then they brought the wallet online. I did a withdrawal and then the wallet created a change address that Adam didnt know about. I think at this point he went into panic mode. He emailed me, and I explained that the wallet created a return address, and even gave him the new walllet address. I think at this point he had enough. I can even agree with him on this. The antidump system created massive issues for many. To show my appreciation for working with us on this, I donated 1 BTC to crptopia because they were working with us through the issues. But then I realized that there was many issues caused by the antidump system, so thats why I removed it. But then the wallet that now had no fees was offline and untouched at Cryptopia. I had emailed him a few times without response. So I think when he finally addressed the issue, he was mad as all hell. I dont think Adam is dishonest, but I do think that like me , sometimes my emotions take over. I think that he is so frustrated that he is purposefully being difficult, and thats not making things better. Anyway, if he doesnt want us on his exchange, this is fine. The users need time to withdraw their funds. btw Adam I deleted many of the posts regarding this issue in an effort to show you I do want to try to resolve this peacefully and bring the wallet back online. It was a peace offering.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Agreed! +1000%
legendary
Bottom line Adams wallet works fine. He is able to process transactions with it, and is without issue. Now, all we are asking is to bring the wallet online for 10 days so users can withdraw their funds. Meanwhile we will list on another exchange. After 10 days, Cryptopia can delist us.

Here is the Cryptopia wallet and as you can see its working just fine.

http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/FKpLUxbCw1oRpZFRQfmLbm3pTwfDsQTiVM

Its moving lots of transactions without issue.

Vegas
Come on guys, why not to try to resolve this issue in a peaceful way without swearing etc?

Vegas, yes, wallet works good, but who knows, maybe exchange admins modify source somehow to run it on their hardware? We are not robots so we can make mistakes.
Adam, what is needed for bringing the fix to work in the normal way, not experimental? You probably don't care much about this coin, but I very doubt that you don't care about users.

In my opinion, both coin devs and exchange admins need to collaborate and resolve problems peacefully.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Put the wallet back online, you JUST said is working!!! Simple.
Vegas
Cryptopia says there is a "code" problem - They found the code problem. But they will
not let the developer know what the problem is for the benefit of their users.
Why punish the users that trade on their exchange. Most of us that trade there,
trade many coins on their site.
Yes...this is now a full new direction...and...

I am sure, this is awesome interesting of all "biggies" to see the story here!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Vegas
Cryptopia says there is a "code" problem - They found the code problem. But they will
not let the developer know what the problem is for the benefit of their users.
Why punish the users that trade on their exchange. Most of us that trade there,
trade many coins on their site.
LOL, deleting all my posts and im the scammer,

Vegas

Listen here you jumped up little fuck, the wallet fix I jast added it experimental, I have to manually process the withdrawal, log a ticket, get you coins, what is so hard about this?
legendary
Put the wallet back online, you JUST said is working!!! Simple. Those funds that are held by you are NOT in a long address.

LOOK AT THIS: http://fly.dnsalias.com/address/FKpLUxbCw1oRpZFRQfmLbm3pTwfDsQTiVM

Now you just moved the funds. PROOF , you have FULL access to all of that money, and your wallet and your funds are working just fine. ALL of it

Put the wallet back online, NOW!

Vegas
We WILL get off your site, but my users need to withdraw their funds. If the wallet is working, why are you not bringing it back online for say 10 days for everyone to withdraw? After that you can do manual withdrawals for a short time for the remaining users. There is NO REASON not to bring the wallet back online for 10 days while users withdraw.

Vegas

The fix I have implemented has NOT been tested so no, I cant run it in an automated fashion, cause unlike team FLY I would like to test my code before using it in a production environment.

XDEII can be withdrawn normally, but because this fix on FLY is experimental it will be a manual process, simple as that

What!? Experimental!?!? Do you think anyone here believes that? Now turn the wallet back on for 10 days and allow our users to withdraw their funds. We will take our chances. Do you see how badly you are wrecking your reputation. First you say its a bug in our code and the wallet flat wont work. Then I proved it does. Then within a few seconds you magically get it working when it has been down for 14 days. Then you say its working, but you refuse to put it online so users can withdraw their funds. I can only draw one conclusion. Can anyone else give me any other reason why Cryptopia wont bring a working wallet back online??

Vegas

Are you OK,

Ok nevermind, we will wait on an official fix from your team.

Please let us know when you have a working wallet for us and wee will upgrade and open withdrawals

Thanks and goodluck

Adam, this is now bullshit! Sorry for these words...but THIS wallet IS working for ALL!!!

ONLY your wallet was in trouble...I am sure, it was only a fork! A FORK DAMN...is this now really heavy, to say, ok...?

only our wallet uses the long addresses which is exactly where the problem is
We WILL get off your site, but my users need to withdraw their funds. If the wallet is working, why are you not bringing it back online for say 10 days for everyone to withdraw? After that you can do manual withdrawals for a short time for the remaining users. There is NO REASON not to bring the wallet back online for 10 days while users withdraw.

Vegas

The fix I have implemented has NOT been tested so no, I cant run it in an automated fashion, cause unlike team FLY I would like to test my code before using it in a production environment.

XDEII can be withdrawn normally, but because this fix on FLY is experimental it will be a manual process, simple as that

What!? Experimental!?!? Do you think anyone here believes that? Now turn the wallet back on for 10 days and allow our users to withdraw their funds. We will take our chances. Do you see how badly you are wrecking your reputation. First you say its a bug in our code and the wallet flat wont work. Then I proved it does. Then within a few seconds you magically get it working when it has been down for 14 days. Then you say its working, but you refuse to put it online so users can withdraw their funds. I can only draw one conclusion. Can anyone else give me any other reason why Cryptopia wont bring a working wallet back online??

Vegas

Are you OK,

Please let us know when you have a working wallet for us and wee will upgrade and open withdrawals

Thanks and goodluck

Told you guys. There is your proof what he is doing.

Vegas

Dude, what is your problem.

I pached a wallet so it can send, and Im scamming.

I stop that and wait for an offical fix and im scamming

WTF do you want from me?

THERE IS A BUG IN YOUR CODE THAT PREVENTS TRANSACTIONS FROM BEING CREATED IF IT CONTAINS INPUTS FROM LONG ADDRESSES

YOU DEV KNOWS ABOUT THE ISSUE AND IS APPARENTLY WORKING ON A FIX, NOBODY ELSE HAS THE ISSUE BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE USES LONG ADDRESSES A FEATURE YOUR TEAM IMPLEMENTED

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT PART OF THIS YOU ARE FAILING TO GRASP
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Vegas

Vegas

Are you OK,

Thanks and goodluck

Adam, this is now bullshit! Sorry for these words...but THIS wallet IS working for ALL!!!

ONLY your wallet was in trouble...I am sure, it was only a fork! A FORK DAMN...is this now really heavy, to say, ok...?

legendary
So is everyone ok with Cryptopia stealing your funds? Please post here your thoughts. To my users, I am already 10 steps ahead of him. So all that will happen is he will wreck his reputation by pulling this. He wont get our funds. Youll see.

Vegas
legendary

Vegas

Vegas

Are you OK,

Thanks and goodluck

Told you guys. There is your proof what he is doing.

Vegas
legendary
Bottom line, Cryptopia JUST admitted the wallet works and they CAN send funds. So the right thing to do is to bring the wallet back online and give fly users 10 days to withdraw. Then they can delist us. There is no reason this cannot happen.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: