Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 82. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys, I want to let you know that the wallet being on maintenance is on my mind every hour of the day. Griffith has been working on it. I reached out to Keesdewit today to ask if he had the time to work with Griffith and get this resolved. So, know that I have not forgotten this or take it lightly. Also this is NOT a fault of Cryptopia. This is a fault in our code. So know that Im doing all I can to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Vegas
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
For me it's on maintenance. I cannot send coins there to trade or anything Huh
legendary
Is Flycoin wallet on Cryptopia active and in working order?

no dude - still in maintainence

Ya Griffith is still working on it.  Well it was working as I did some withdrawals, and something changed. Not sure what.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

How long has it been the case?
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Guys we have added another block explorer from BanzaiBtc and it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://chain.blockpioneers.info/fly
Vegas
Did my nameclaim there. Its in fact a very detailed BE. Maybe the most detailed I ever saw in crypto. Thanks for adding it.
A nice feature is you can can click on "Network" and get current peer list
So, if you have few connections, check it out

Enjoy! Smiley

@vegas,

If you want some adjustments to the "about" sidebar, send me a pm Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Guys we have added another block explorer from BanzaiBtc and it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

Did my nameclaim there. Its in fact a very detailed BE. Maybe the most detailed I ever saw in crypto. Thanks for adding it.

i still think chainz is the best explorer out there

example
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/
legendary
I am having the same problem, my wallet keeps crashing. Restarted it and crashed again. Had my wallet open
since new wallet came out had no problem. Also noticed blocks were like 2 hours apart. Blocks 70644 and 70645
there was a 2 hour gap. What's up with that?
This morning had 10+ connections. After restarting wallet, had 1-2 connections. Weird! Is this part of the problem
Cryptopia having with their wallet? I guess, I will try zap wallet? Thought that was behind us? for almost a month
wallet was running fine. Now wants to keep crashing. Had something strange happen. Had 2 connections and both
blocks in rpc said 70656. Then had 3rd connection and estimated blocks reverted back to 68412? Now have 4 connections
and went back to 70656.

Peace, Dennis
I currently have these connections:
addnode=74.118.192.18
addnode=129.21.141.139
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=187.132.73.58
addnode=72.74.62.254
addnode=194.135.93.51
addnode=77.30.226.86
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=184.6.147.2

all the Fly nodes you'll ever need - right here
                         http://chain.blockpioneers.info/fly/network.php
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
i ready try supplay my wallet in block
Activity: 300
My wallet is working fine now. Have 10+ connections and has not crashed for the last 24 hours.
Just was not sure what was happening as wallet worked like a charm for the past month.
Everything seems to be back to normal! Griffith explained it, I trust in his skills!
Back to staking!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Just did my name claim on Block Pioneers Block Explorer.
Thanks Banzai - A really quality product.

http://http://chain.blockpioneers.info/fly
legendary
Vegas
A nice feature is you can can click on "Network" and get current peer list
So, if you have few connections, check it out
legendary
I am having the same problem, my wallet keeps crashing. Restarted it and crashed again. Had my wallet open
since new wallet came out had no problem. Also noticed blocks were like 2 hours apart. Blocks 70644 and 70645
This morning had 10+ connections. After restarting wallet, had 1-2 connections. Weird! Is this part of the problem
Cryptopia having with their wallet? I guess, I will try zap wallet? Thought that was behind us? for almost a month
wallet was running fine. Now wants to keep crashing. Had something strange happen. Had 2 connections and both
blocks in rpc said 70656. Then had 3rd connection and estimated blocks reverted back to 68412? Now have 4 connections
and went back to 70656.

Peace, Dennis
I currently have these connections:
addnode=74.118.192.18
addnode=129.21.141.139
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=187.132.73.58
addnode=72.74.62.254
addnode=194.135.93.51
addnode=77.30.226.86
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=184.6.147.2
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
and went back to 70656.

Peace, Dennis

that crash was actually me trying to fix the code to fix cryptopias problem. it shoudnt crash like that again. im pretty sure ive fixed it but im still testing.
Activity: 300
and went back to 70656.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
I'm using v.2.0.1.1 flycoin wallet
thanks for your help Smiley
I've also redownloaded the blockchain many times, and reloaded it frolm scratch on each computer each time.

you have backup of you wallet.dat ? use that one

i had same trouble few weeks/month ago,  wallet crash after couple of day, and could not restart anymore without crash
but each time i use an old copy of my wallet.dat it s working again
i have more copies of may wallet but got only 1 what start

i have the same problem regularly, fly wallet prone to crash anyway, plus i'm mining 2 GPUs so resets and other surprise shutdowns are fairly common, discovered a while back that a .dat once crashed upon likely won't restart, so, plz, keep more than one copy of it! (make a copy NOW)
Agreed, when I have an unexpected shutdown of my computer, I have to use
a backup wallet.dat - Not just FLY but also a couple other coins.
legendary
I'm using v.2.0.1.1 flycoin wallet
thanks for your help Smiley
I've also redownloaded the blockchain many times, and reloaded it frolm scratch on each computer each time.

you have backup of you wallet.dat ? use that one

i had same trouble few weeks/month ago,  wallet crash after couple of day, and could not restart anymore without crash
but each time i use an old copy of my wallet.dat it s working again
i have more copies of may wallet but got only 1 what start

i have the same problem regularly, fly wallet prone to crash anyway, plus i'm mining 2 GPUs so resets and other surprise shutdowns are fairly common, discovered a while back that a .dat once crashed upon likely won't restart, so, plz, keep more than one copy of it! (make a copy NOW)
Pages:
Jump to: