Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 83. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Assuming your using windows , you can also make a shortcut to fly and append "-zapwallettxes=1" in the target box . So your target box should look something like C:\Users\Vegasguy\Desktop\Fly\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

Then close flywallet and reopen with shortcut.

If this does not work, then delete everything in roaming/flycoin except for wallet.dat and launch with the shortcut.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1281
I'm using v.2.0.1.1 flycoin wallet
thanks for your help Smiley
I've also redownloaded the blockchain many times, and reloaded it frolm scratch on each computer each time.

you have backup of you wallet.dat ? use that one

i had same trouble few weeks/month ago,  wallet crash after couple of day, and could not restart anymore without crash
but each time i use an old copy of my wallet.dat it s working again
i have more copies of may wallet but got only 1 what start
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I'm using v.2.0.1.1 flycoin wallet
thanks for your help Smiley
I've also redownloaded the blockchain many times, and reloaded it frolm scratch on each computer each time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hi friends !
I got a problem with my wallet, it doesn't want to stake since 17 days, and when i open it, I got some fatal errors some hours after, that crash the wallet , on 3 different tested computers (about a visual c++ error)
Can you help me please to make it stake and run well  ?
first and most important question: Which version u use?

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Hi friends !
I got a problem with my wallet, it doesn't want to stake since 17 days, and when i open it, I got fatal errors some hours after, that crash the wallet , on 3 different tested computers (about a visual c++ error)
Can you help me please to make it stake and run well  ?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Ok got my x11 asic. Now what? Well I guess for now if someone wants to make me an offer in fly for renting for 24 hours, and it seems fair, Ill do it.  Its 384 MHs

Vegas

In this cases, 'fair' is very subjective Smiley What would you consider fair?

Thats the problem Goldtiger. Just got it brand new yesterday, and have no idea how much it can generate. Ill say generally I would expect "a few hundred fly". I dont have an exact number in mind.

Vegas

if u wana use it to support FLY
then just mine for example at nicehash and buy with earned BTC Fly

the FLY u bought u place 100% higher at market again

this way u move marketprice upwards

and u reduce POS inflation

because the coins on market dont compete for POS

after few weeks/months when u managed increase market price by 100%

u can start consider restart your old model of sell some of them private

like 25% below marketprice and use that income too to buy upwards

this is a self sustaining circle

The biggest hurdle is to convince the greed to take control of this plan. In theory, its a really well functioning model and would be damn awesome successful. But you cannot take control over external circumstances like debth, paying bills, healthy problems and so on, which causes a sellout of your coins!

But I would love it, to create this sustaining circle. I improved my fight against my greed already in many coins, and never sold out my big stacks!

Greetz
Steve

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Ok got my x11 asic. Now what? Well I guess for now if someone wants to make me an offer in fly for renting for 24 hours, and it seems fair, Ill do it.  Its 384 MHs

Vegas

Thats the problem Goldtiger. Just got it brand new yesterday, and have no idea how much it can generate. Ill say generally I would expect "a few hundred fly". I dont have an exact number in mind.

Vegas

Damn good advice.
legendary

Vegas

Vegas

Great advice Cryptonit. I always enjoy your wise posts. Thank you again. Guys I know many of you that follow fly also own dmd. Cryptonit released a new dmd wallet this month (5/2016). Its wallet V2.1.0.1

The new dmd wallet can be found on their ann: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Vegas

Vegas

legendary
Well, my suggestion is that you should test it for a few days and see how much does generate on which coin(s) and go from there, so we all can have an idea of what can we expect.

That therein lies the challenge. Just having a powerful asic does not mean it will generate the same for each person. Some people are highly skilled and know their coins and what to mine, others are not so good. Dash is actually NOT the best to mine as the net hash is insane, and 40% goes to the masternodes before you even see it, a fact many might not know.

Vegas
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Well, my suggestion is that you should test it for a few days and see how much does generate on which coin(s) and go from there, so we all can have an idea of what can we expect.
legendary
Ok got my x11 asic. Now what? Well I guess for now if someone wants to make me an offer in fly for renting for 24 hours, and it seems fair, Ill do it.  Its 384 MHs

Vegas

Vegas
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Ok got my x11 asic. Now what? Well I guess for now if someone wants to make me an offer in fly for renting for 24 hours, and it seems fair, Ill do it.  Its 384 MHs

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
legendary
We are aware of it, and are sorting it out.

Thanks

Vegas
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
cryptopia fly wallet offline ?

Been that way for more than a day now, maybe even 2 days.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1281
cryptopia fly wallet offline ?
legendary
Guys we are still structuring our project for renting hash. More news soon.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
No Fee to Send for Services, to Other People or from Exchange.
Only Fee to Exchange.

Thanks for the explanation Woody, I wasn't aware that this was the case. Please excuse my ignorance.
No bad questions - It is not clear in the Ann right now.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
No Fee to Send for Services, to Other People or from Exchange.
Only Fee to Exchange.

Thanks for the explanation Woody, I wasn't aware that this was the case. Please excuse my ignorance.
Pages:
Jump to: