Pages:
Author

Topic: for 3000$ whats your choice - page 17. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 04:34:35 AM
I have 3000$ , whats your opinions to invest ?

my option is wait for august end and invest on ziliqa

This is definitely an interesting choice and I think it can produce positive results.
The other option is to invest in zilliqa and another coin like Steem,Komodo or Verge.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 04, 2018, 04:22:20 AM
I would say that $3000 is a big money to invest in cryptocurrency and you better have skills to choose any coin because if you don't have a knowledge in crypto then you cannot make any profit. but I will suggest you buy bitcoin, ethereum, neo, ada, xrp, and I think you have 5 coins to buy now because the price is still at a low price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
With $3000, at that moment, you should buy eth, because the price of eth is still quite reasonable at this time, and the price is going up everyday, it is also believed can replace the king, bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

If you have 3 thousand dollars in your pocket then it is necessary to keep it first of all in different pockets. I mean diversifying your investments and buying different coins for that money.
Activity: 27
August 01, 2018, 07:45:39 PM
I agree with you on zilliqa and other blockchain projects with advanced features like ada, icx, aion and others but i do not agree with you to wait till august i think bull trend has just started and you should get in now or as soon as possible to gain maximum from this bull run.

been hearing really good things about ZIL , seems like a longer term hold but the tech behind this project seems very solid. Considering putting some fiat into this tbh , ADA also seems very solid potentially not sure which id pick between the 2
Activity: 546
July 29, 2018, 08:19:37 PM
My choice is ETH. It is developing its benefits and strategies day by day. I think in future it may beat the king of crypto currency.      
Activity: 462
July 30, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Invest it in seperate token ithink but its always your choice. If i had that $3,000 dollar i will use jalf for the short term investment and the other half is for HODL. Nothing much more effective strategy . If you do your job like searching and observing the potential of the token then wait for august and make some profit Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
July 30, 2018, 11:21:13 PM
for new people which join in the crypto, $3000 is too big money to buy or to invest because he needs to know about trading first before he can analyze the coins. without having the knowledge to analyze, no matter how big the money, he will difficult to make a profit. but I figure out that you have skills so maybe you can analyze the top ten of coinmarketcap, you can buy ethereum, trx, ada, bitcoin cash, eos, iota, and other coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 09:27:15 PM
If you are a small investor, $ 3,000 will have a lot of options to invest!
You should invest in the altcoin that are priced around $ 0.5 to $ 1 on coinmarketcap in the top # 100. Profits depend on your own investment decision. Good luck.
Activity: 83
July 28, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
ALL IN BTC. That's the best investment. Right now, is the best time for you to do so. It is all in bitcoin for me. All alts that I have, are all know in bitcoin. Change to bitcoin everyone. This thing will fly.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
July 28, 2018, 12:24:28 PM

there are many options to invest, but I think bitcoin is the main thing in every purchase. you can buy it first and then try to investigate some potentially fast growing altcoins. such as eth, ripple or altcoin below 1 $. yes I guess the choice is a lot but it depends on how you can make a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:23:03 PM
for $ 3000 I would definitely choose Bitcoin, because Bitcoin price will keep increasing every year.
Activity: 168
July 28, 2018, 12:18:26 PM

MY opinion these coins are the best choice now. Because right now it's having a very low price.

EOS
LTC
RIPPLE
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
Any of the TOP 10. And it is better to several, again, I am a supporter of fractional investment. A significant amount, you can try and Litecoin, and Ethereum.
Activity: 473
July 28, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

If you want to invest in crypto, I do not think you have to wait till the end of august before you invest, why not invest now because you are not sure of when the price of coin will begin to rise, it is still a good time to buy now because the price of the market is low and you can hold for as long as you want. You can invest in ethereum, neo, litecoin, Eos and also bitcoin, these are potential and very promising.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
if I had $ 3000 I would invest in good bitcoin and eth or altcoin, and invest a little bit in potential ico, I'd prefer to hold my coins in the long run to be more secure.
Activity: 163
July 28, 2018, 04:37:58 AM

If I were you, I would going to invest in ethereum or bitcoin because this coins have a capabilities to even multiply your money in such ways. You can also assure the safetiness of your money because it is already proven and tested.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 28, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

In my opinion, it's better to buy ETH for all the money and just wait for the market to grow, when it's going to get you good profits, but you need to have good patience and cope with it.

I also agree, because ethereum is good for the long term or short term, and now the price is also not too expensive. should not everything, but leave a third of your capital to buy some altcoin with cheap price, like cardano
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
July 28, 2018, 04:22:07 AM

i wouldnt wait at all. because it is impossible to predict the end of the bear. and it would be a pity to miss the chance to buy altcoins so cheap. i would choose wanchain and neo for 3k usd. they are the ones with really big potential.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
July 28, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

In my opinion, it's better to buy ETH for all the money and just wait for the market to grow, when it's going to get you good profits, but you need to have good patience and cope with it.
Pages:
Jump to: