Pages:
Author

Topic: for 3000$ whats your choice - page 6. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 05:13:02 AM
ZLQ is a good coin to invest.
I like such infrastructure coins and you can watch podcast of IAN balina or suppoman, they suggest such coins like zilliqa.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 01, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
I have 3000$ , whats your opinions to invest ?

my option is wait for august end and invest on ziliqa

Now it's a lot of money and just do not spend it for nothing. I think that investing in such cryptocurrencies as bitcoin and Ethereum will be an excellent choice, because now it is one of the best cryptocurrencies
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 02:52:36 PM
Well, you can but some Bitcoins, get some good ALTs as well as make a very informed analysis to get into a reputable ICO. After that you can then allocate some to trading if only you're interested and know much about it. Currently, trading has been very profitable to people who really know much about it. It's helped them accumulate more coins and also o make some profits each day.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 02:42:27 PM
I wonder how your $3k zillion investment turned out. If you  are still looking for options go for Chainlink or upcoming tokens like humanscape or Darico
Who would be investing zillions of dollars into a coin, that is not going to happen. Anyhow, Ethereum is making a lot of money these days.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 06:15:33 AM
I wonder how your $3k zillion investment turned out. If you  are still looking for options go for Chainlink or upcoming tokens like humanscape or Darico
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
I think that you understand that most of this amount needs to be invested in altcoins because today there are so many chances that altcoins will be pumped up, since we already understand that the trend will unfold.

THIS!
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 364
October 21, 2018, 06:07:17 AM
I recommend to buy a ripple, this coin today looks the most promising. It is used in banks, which makes the ripple a unique coin in the cryptomarket. I think that in the coming years, its popularity will grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 21, 2018, 06:06:29 AM
I`d buy bitcoin for 2k and 1k i` will spend on several altcoins, like ZEC, ELF, GNT and Ripple. I think it`d be nice investment
Activity: 271
October 21, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
I don't know if you have invested in your own plan. If not, then I think you are very lucky. The advice I give you now is BTC and ADA. These two coins are relatively safe.
copper member
Activity: 224
October 21, 2018, 06:02:54 AM
Your choice is cool too but I will say you should put it on different token not just one in other to save you from a permanent lost in case the coin move other way so I will advice to spreed it to like 5-10 coins and they should be a good project not just any one but the working project with product.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
My preference would be to turn to ico projects with half of the money. There are really many projects that have folded their price by 5 per week. They can be researched and invested in them. You can fold your money in a short time.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 17, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

iBlockchain Global is an investment group with accredited investors all over the world. This group and its members are currently averaging 2 BTC per week investing into low-cap coins at the same time. Profits are 500%-2700% during the investment. Limited spots open for the public so join now – t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/EVX-Chart.PNG.e66a107e99bb6dd0a556cfa4af8da18c.PNG
Activity: 325
October 21, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Zilliqa is a great choice, they are going to launch its own blockchain network and announce the swap. I would suggest you to split up your money and invest in 2-3 different altcoins, this will help to reduce the risks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

And now, all coins and altcoins are downtrend, you have lots of choices to decide, but id rather take for 50% for bitcoin, 25% for ETH and the rest of the 25% will be spent for altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
I want a secured coin because i do not want to risk right now and i choose ethereum and xrp then hold it for long period of time or i will sell it when i see a profit.
We should need to take more care in our money and we put it on the right investment specially right now its hard to know which coin will pump and will give more benefits.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 05:49:21 AM
If I have a $3,000 investment, then I will diversify my investment!
BTM 50%
ADA 25%
AE 25%
I think these three cryptocurrencies will recover in November.
Activity: 434
October 21, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

I am absolutely sure that now the best solutions for investing such a sum of money will be the purchase of BTC and Ethereum. After all, they today remain confident leaders of the crypto market, which, after improving the situation next year, will begin to actively rise. Also, part of the money can be invested in a profitable purchase of Ripple, NEO and Waves.
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

If you know the technical analysis, then there are no barriers for you. You can investirovat anywhere on short positions and to identify profit. And if you do not know the technical analysis, then use the fundamental analysis. see conmarketcal.com
Activity: 770
October 16, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

with this unstable situation I am more inclined to invest in altcoin or coins which have been running for a long time like BTC and ETH, because by choosing coin / altcoin that has been running for a long time it will be better off losses and scams.
Activity: 658
October 16, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
the choice is yours i think no one can take the risk for you if you gain you are the one concerned if you loose also you are the only one concerned please educate yourself to mitigate risk good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: