Pages:
Author

Topic: for 3000$ whats your choice - page 9. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'm nothing without GOD
October 01, 2018, 02:59:07 AM
If I have that so much money now, I will invest it to citowise ICO because it's promising project even there bearish market now
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 01, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
for me with $ 3000 that I think is a fair amount of money to invest. I prefer investment in altcoins rather than bitcoin. By paying attention and seeing the market conditions in the last few days, I am very confident and confident that ethereum will have good prospects in the future. so the point is, if I have $ 3000, what I will do is investing in ethereum
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
3000$ has a a huge capital money to invest, partically speaking i would like to refer you to invest at this time in solid coins in a market cause i now this will bring a bigger profit ahead like Bitcoins, Ripple and bitcoin cash as a leading coins that soon will boost once the market is fully recover.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 04:37:16 PM
I think you should gradually invest throughout this month in different coins such as Bitcoin, EOS, Ripple, Ethereum and OMG.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
I believe that you should divide your capital in the following way. You need to invest in bitcoin 50% and 25% in ethereum and litecoin. I believe that this will be the best solution.
Activity: 784
September 30, 2018, 03:15:17 PM
I think with $3000 you can buy almost half of bitcoin, and hopefully bull run will rocket soon, that will be a big return considering if market changes.

the right choice is to buy and invest in bitcoin now with all that capital, moreover many say that this October the value of bitcoin will increase significantly to $ 10k and its value will continue to increase until the end of the year.

Can you imagine the profit that would be gained if what was said by experienced people out there was right in the near future.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 03:33:21 AM
always do your own research...I don't know when the next bullrun will start but this time I want to make good profits with low marketcap coins...
I prefer low marketcap coins because as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 795
September 30, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
I think with $3000 you can buy almost half of bitcoin, and hopefully bull run will rocket soon, that will be a big return considering if market changes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
September 30, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I have 3000$ , whats your opinions to invest ?

my option is wait for august end and invest on ziliqa

Yeah good question.I think If I have $300. Then I'm Some Bitcoin,Ethereum & Litecoin investing.because all people trust bitcoin,ethereum & litecoin and I'm believed.I hope I will get a lot of money after a few months.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
I think that should pay attention to the tokens of new projects, but with this must take into account that the crypto-currency market still maintains a downward trend and the price may continue to decline. Therefore, I would pay attention to such tokens as ZIL, QKC, NKN.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 26, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

I highly prefer to place my money on bitcoins because it does have the potential to grow even more int he future since the market statistics is growing in fibonnacci sequence way.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 02:30:05 AM

That is a very cheap coin and has the potential to give you huge profits if the price goes up, but the risk of losing is very high, I am afraid it is shitcoin, you better invest in proven coins like BTC, ETH, or EOS. I think it's safer and has the potential to give you profit.

Actually, with $3,000, he can get bitcoin 0.3xxx, and he can use to buy altcoin to help him to increase his bitcoin amount. I agree with you that he can buy ethereum and eos and he also has another option to purchase the altcoin especially to obtain the low coin price which can give him another profit. There are too many low altcoin prices and I think he can buy ada, trx, str, xem, dgb, sc and the other but I hope that he can do analyze before he listens to other people suggest.
Activity: 532
September 23, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
if I had $ 3000 now. I wouldn't invest them in one coin. At least 3 projects having a product such as Npxs (PundiX), BNB and eos
Activity: 686
September 23, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
now its September end. but not much difference in coin prices. yes ZIL is a good pick. also put your attention on ICX and WAN too. those are big beasts. they may wakeup anytime. so i think investing $1000 each in those alts will make you rich in 2020
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
For a good investment? Of course Bitcoin is way more better but in case you want something to grow your money and collect satoshi i prefer choosing alts so i would save bitcoin in the future.
Just in case my 3000$ grow as much as 1000x it pretty much sure that i'm multi millionare.
Activity: 504
September 23, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
If I were you, I will buy BTC with 2000$ and will buy 1 ETH, 2 LTC, 5 NEO... If I have money after these, I will buy DGB as much as I can.

I would also spend at least 30% of this sum for Bitcoin. The rest of the money can be spread between Cardano, NEO, and some of the best new cheap altcoins like Credits, Gladius, Napoleon X, and EIDOO.
Activity: 672
September 21, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

If using $ 3000 for smart choices I would choose ZIl and HT. Currently, these are the two options that I think are best at present. ZIL has some potential investors, and it comes from China.
HT is a token of exchange floor, so it is difficult to make it fail.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

That is a very cheap coin and has the potential to give you huge profits if the price goes up, but the risk of losing is very high, I am afraid it is shitcoin, you better invest in proven coins like BTC, ETH, or EOS. I think it's safer and has the potential to give you profit.
Activity: 152
September 21, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

I will recommend these coins:-

NEX
NEM
NEO
IOTA

It is a very fast transaction and it is a very strong team development.
Activity: 644
Alternative investment banking platform
September 21, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
If today to invest in something that is uniquely in Bitcoin and Ethereum. The market of altcoyins today is too unstable, diversification only spoils the portfolio. And soon news will come about Bitcoin ETF and Ethereum 2.0 update. Therefore, I expect excellent growth!
Pages:
Jump to: