Pages:
Author

Topic: for 3000$ whats your choice - page 10. (Read 3705 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
I would distribute the risks by investing part in some altcoins, part in the ether and cue, and where it would be 10-15% ether, 15-20% cue, and 50-60% percent distributed among the 10 most promising altami in my opinion, as it is, and so in General to predict what and where will begin to grow, it is very difficult,it all depends on the market
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
If I have 3000$, I will invest my money in those altcoins which I trust completely. In my opinion Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Eos and Decent are the secure altcoins for investment. So I invest my 3000$ in this altcoins and wait for my expected profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
If I have a capital of $ 3000, maybe I will invest in Duni Cryptocurrenny because now the cryptocurrenny world is experiencing a decline and it is predicted that the cryptocurrenny will recover in the shortest time and with that we will get a big profit
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 20, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
I have 3000$ , whats your opinions to invest ?

my option is wait for august end and invest on ziliqa
I would have invested that amount in 3 coins. It's Ethereum, Ripple, XYO.  XYO jumps up and down from day to day. Now you can already trade well on this coin.
What's the point of investing in XYO? The project has just begun to develop, it is still unclear what will happen to it in the future. It is better to invest in zilliqa.
Activity: 742
September 20, 2018, 03:16:56 PM
you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum for long term,crypto market is down currently and now it's good time to invest in some good potential coins

What about IOTA?  For me IOTA is the sleeping giant.  It's the only coin that has a shot (albeit very very slim) to be #1.  I still go mostly into Bitcoin as I get fiat however a small bit goes into IOTA for the big ride. 

With that money I think he should choose other longer-standing altos in the market like XPR, they are increasingly developing but expanding the network of banks that use their platform. Most recently PNCBank
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
invest in NGRX
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

i would invest it on ethereum right now. Ethereum sure is the most undervalue coin right now. The reasons is cause so many ico are fail and seems like there is not much investors in ico right now. But i do believe ethereum not only for investing in ICO, ethereum is the best blockchain smart contract that and does have a real project and real customer. So i do think its good to buy ethereum right now.
The coin is good, but not the fact that it will not fall even lower. this year showed us that the bottom is not where we think. and considering what a huge growth the etherium gave last year from $ 8 to $ 1,400 and looking at the graph, we see that the jump was very strong and as a result the course is corrected. so buy is worth but later
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
It's better that you invest in bitcoin and ethereum, it will make you sleep a little at night. Maybe you can share it to 2. That is $ 1500 for Bitcoin and $ 1500 for Ethereum. I think that will be a good strategy for you in the future!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 20, 2018, 03:06:54 PM
I would in your place invest $ 1000 in bitcoin, $ 500 in the etherium, $ 500 in XLM or LTC. And another $ 1,000 would be allocated for the purchase of altcoyins. Not bad chances to get a good profit on the coin of OCN, DOGE, ONT. Or other coins at your discretion. But I do not in any way call you to do as I wrote. This is just my opinion.
Activity: 380
September 20, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
You can buy Ethereum and Docademic. They both of have low prices, i think so we will see higher prices in a few weeks. When we enter the bull season, both coins will have a huge rise Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 03:01:15 PM
A lot of money and you are asking on forum where almost everyone is anonymous about help with investing?
It is easy to loose your money by investing into something which you do not understand. So be clever and never trust someone (here).
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 02:56:13 PM
I think that is very interesting and actually. Can you invest in different coins to reduce risks? Otherwise you can lose everything right away. I'm for example, I stick to the strategy of various portfolios.
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

I would have invested that amount in 3 coins. It's Ethereum, Ripple, XYO.  XYO jumps up and down from day to day. Now you can already trade well on this coin.
Activity: 180
September 20, 2018, 02:54:39 PM
you can invest in bitcoin and ethereum for long term,crypto market is down currently and now it's good time to invest in some good potential coins

What about IOTA?  For me IOTA is the sleeping giant.  It's the only coin that has a shot (albeit very very slim) to be #1.  I still go mostly into Bitcoin as I get fiat however a small bit goes into IOTA for the big ride. 
Activity: 490
September 20, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 02:36:27 PM
I believe that a good idea will be to divide this money between bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. Because as for me it is the most promising coins in the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 20, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
My advice to you is to buy Ethereum with all this money now. You will have enough for more than 32 Ethereum and this will be enough for the node when Ethereum goes to pos. It's a good plan.
Activity: 546
September 20, 2018, 02:32:53 PM
If I were you, I will buy BTC with 2000$ and will buy 1 ETH, 2 LTC, 5 NEO... If I have money after these, I will buy DGB as much as I can.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
I think that only strongest cryptocurrencies will survive, so it is very risky to invest in altcoins now but my choice is Ethereum and EOS this coin has great potential and the team is quite serious I think this is the best choice.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 20, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

i would invest it on ethereum right now. Ethereum sure is the most undervalue coin right now. The reasons is cause so many ico are fail and seems like there is not much investors in ico right now. But i do believe ethereum not only for investing in ICO, ethereum is the best blockchain smart contract that and does have a real project and real customer. So i do think its good to buy ethereum right now.
Pages:
Jump to: