Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 10. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 03, 2019, 12:16:46 PM
I haven't seen the bull run really come, so maybe you can still be a little more patient again and still hold your coin until your coin really can give you a decent profit.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
June 03, 2019, 11:57:46 AM
I have been holding my bankera, and keep holding it, don't know if bankera will succeed, but my fund has dump badly, it's suppose to be a digital bank, I saw they got listed in some new exchanges. Not to talk of other altcoins that have badly bleed almost to death. I will keep holding till something good comes up with it.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 11:57:39 AM
Altcoin like that certainly does not have many investors and also the lack of a developer team to develop the altcoin. I also hold a number of altcoins and still the price has no movement for 1 year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 03, 2019, 11:53:56 AM
If you are tried of holding altcoins in a long time of period and the price of those are not still profitable then yu must find another project that offers a good altcoins to hold sl that you will be able to make profits in the future, not just hopes innthose shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
June 03, 2019, 11:29:14 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

If you hold coins for years then you had a bull run in 2017. Next one will be or next year or in 2021.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 11:28:15 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

Well, I would not call it a real bull. I would call it a stabilization of the situation on the market. A small rise. This bull has not yet entered the market. I think we see him immediately. Yes, and what a bull when most of the Altcoins continue to fall.
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
June 03, 2019, 11:26:30 AM
Long-term retention needs great patience. The coins have not increased for many reasons, maybe because the advertising campaign is not good enough to attract investors. An important part is that the market only recovered after a deep decline, you should wait a while longer
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 03, 2019, 11:24:38 AM
until now there has been no sign of a resurrection. expecting the altcoin to be bull run, i think not to in this timeframe. Don't expect too much, cryptocurrency market right now really unexpected. if your altcoin in a good prices, trying to consider for swapping your coin into another potentially cryptocurrency maybe you can get profit.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 03, 2019, 11:23:57 AM
what happens, in my opinion, you might choose the altcoin because I see a lot of altcoins that experience it and it looks like we are same because I only have an altcoin whose fate is not clear and I'm sure the alt I hold doesn't get a chance to follow bullrun.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 03, 2019, 11:22:11 AM
This is a very simple situation. now people will wait for bitcoin to show strong growth (above 12,000) and only then will pump altcoins
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 11:11:03 AM
i just thinking if there will be so many bull runs can outcome you in profit in the last 2019 later, i wish they could make some opportunity in the 2020 because of the bitcoin halving block.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 03, 2019, 10:50:13 AM
First I want to let know what kind of altcoin do you hold? It is the top 20 of coinmarketcap or just a shitcoin that have no real peoduct in the market? Just be positive OP dont be too negative just calm down your mind it will be back to normal sincebitcoin starting to make a good move we also have a 2020 halving it will surelybring a good momentum to bitcoin and altcoin.
yes, I am waiting for that moment, so it has more bitcoin now and some of the top altcoins are the best choice. I believe there will be a big moment happening in the crypto market. I don't want to miss it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 03, 2019, 10:42:58 AM

First I want to let know what kind of altcoin do you hold? It is the top 20 of coinmarketcap or just a shitcoin that have no real peoduct in the market? Just be positive OP dont be too negative just calm down your mind it will be back to normal sincebitcoin starting to make a good move we also have a 2020 halving it will surelybring a good momentum to bitcoin and altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 03, 2019, 10:38:38 AM
I suggest you hold as long as you can, and don't give up hope. You are in for a long term investment so it could  take a little longer for your investment to yield profit. Also I believe you invested your spare money as that wouldn't make you worry so much. Give it more time and be patient
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
June 03, 2019, 10:38:09 AM

Patience is the key for gaining more profits, if you are holding keep your position and never gave up,
the game of whales is to spreed fear among traders in-order to bag more in this price.
by end of this year you will never see this alts price again. 
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
June 03, 2019, 10:30:25 AM
Hi, firstly you have my admiration that you have been able to hold coins for over a year. I don't know what coins you bought because you didn't mention the names.
If you are the owner of the top coins on the coinmarketcap, you can wait further. The true bull run hasn't come yet. And you can later celebrate success.

On the other side, for me I think we have entered that era where bitcoin keeps appreciating and that is bull for me. Bitcoin price picks to influence other coins and coins held now are to the advantage of the holder. We have seen this happen two years back, I think even more is about to be repeated.
Activity: 438
June 03, 2019, 10:25:44 AM
Calm down, man. Please be patient, the market has just recovered after a big price drop, we need more time to recover the market. I think that by the end of 2019 or early 2020 the market will rise again and your currencies will be valuable.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
June 03, 2019, 10:27:53 AM
If you have been holding your coins for a few years until better times, then I think you can wait a little longer to extract really good profits from your investments. The bullrun for the altcoins has not started yet.

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 03, 2019, 10:26:56 AM
just a little more patient to hold the altcoin that you have because all is not yet complete, and I think it will all increase better in 2020

2020 is a long time, because in my opinion it doesn't need to wait until 2020 to make all altcoin prices increase, but I'm sure by the end of 2019 all altcoin prices will definitely increase very high, because as we see at this time, some altcoin prices started to increase and I am sure that in the near future other altcoin will also follow to increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 10:25:03 AM
Hi, firstly you have my admiration that you have been able to hold coins for over a year. I don't know what coins you bought because you didn't mention the names.
If you are the owner of the top coins on the coinmarketcap, you can wait further. The true bull run hasn't come yet. And you can later celebrate success.
Pages:
Jump to: