Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 8. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 06, 2019, 05:09:17 PM
My opinion is that the bull trend has already begun, but we can feel its influence on the market as a whole a little later. Since the beginning of 2019, the price of Bitcoin has grown by almost 100 percent. The market is recovering more slowly than we would like, since many investors have lost their confidence by losing their investments. The main thing is not to panic and calmly wait.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
June 06, 2019, 04:50:07 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

As market is swinging by waves, maybe you should take profit on tops and rebuy on bottoms  Roll Eyes Holding is good indeed but if you're looking for immediate profits/stack increase you could try. It's often worth !
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
June 06, 2019, 04:45:04 PM
The bull run is yet to take place but we are hopeful since the market is taking a good shape.
When the bull run will take place, no one knows also you will only be favoured if what you are holding is a coin from a good team who are trying their best to remain relevant while ensuring they achieve their goals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
June 06, 2019, 04:10:52 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
Not all altcoins will survive the test of time.  Some projects were created to siphon money, but in fact did not carry progress.  I have tokens that are at the moment, generally at the bottom.  And it is better to sell such as soon as they entered the stock exchange.
Right. I am tuned in that many of my altcoins will die. Since last year. This is my understanding from last year. However, I stay here because I believe in altcoins. It remains to believe in luck that I will have at least one coin that flies into the stratosphere.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
June 06, 2019, 04:09:36 PM
Not all altcoins will survive the test of time.  Some projects were created to siphon money, but in fact did not carry progress.  I have tokens that are at the moment, generally at the bottom.  And it is better to sell such as soon as they entered the stock exchange.

Its all up to you, its your coin. If you sell the coins as soon as they were listed on on the market then you get BTC for it.

I'm curious however if you got them through bounty campaigns, then you just join not to support the project but purely for the btc you can get after selling. And not because you like and believe the project to succeed.  You should just join the campaigns that pays BTC.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 06, 2019, 03:57:10 PM
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2019, 03:51:15 PM
This bull run is very different from bull run before many altcoins don't follow the upward trend, I am personally confused about this problem and do not need to worry if you hold quality altcoin you will definitely get a profit if need a long process
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 03:49:37 PM
Lol.. On ideal market if you want something to raise in price go and buy it, if people buy it raises, if people sell it drops. Buy something people need, so they'll keep buying and keep the price raising - that is what's happening with BNB (another question is people need it to participate in scammy ieo's pumping after listing, it can't last forever). But crypto people buy shitcoins mostly not to use them but to sell to new loosers when they pump, in this case you only have to wait for another scam pump like it was in 2017, and it's not the fact it will happen again, at least in form of 2017 when even shittiest shitcoins made 10x in month, and then many dropped to 0 in 2018
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
June 06, 2019, 03:43:18 PM
It may be useful not only to wait for the bull trend, but to start trading on the cryptocurrency exchange.  Traders do not care bull market or bear, with experience you can earn in any market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 06, 2019, 03:11:04 PM
What's there to be confused? Have you set a goal? The best thing to do is set a goal to reach. Once the profit goal has reached, just sell your altcoins and cash out your profit. This way, you don't have to be confused about the "when to sell". Keep holding your altcoins until your goal is met. Just make sure you don't set unrealistic goals or you will be holding it forever.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 06, 2019, 03:10:11 PM
Bitcoin has been making surprising upward movement since April till now and that is to say the cryptocurrency market is attracting investment from fiat communities and investors! We have many coins now and the numbers keep increasing by the days and that is why some of them are not following bitcoin and ethereum’s bull run as it has been happening in the past especially in 2017. It seem it is now “all man for himself” kind of situation and some of this coins and tokens are been left to proves themselves in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 03:04:16 PM
I think to get a good profit you need to keep the altcoins for at least a year.  Because it is during this period that changes occur in the market.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2019, 02:43:50 PM
There is no definite time how much it is necessary to keep altcoins today can be a day and tomorrow can be two years.  but I'm sure the more you hold the more profit you get
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
June 06, 2019, 02:41:30 PM
I think the bull run has not started yet. The green side or upside we are seeing now is temporary and will not last long. By next year around May 2020, we may expect a real bull run due to bitcoin halving reward. I see  the current situation is to accumulate more or to recover the losses. Even though we see a bull run in near term, I think a very long term investment will definitely give some outstanding returns.

Accumulation is good if you can afford to buy, its an investment for the next bullrun but for those who can't afford, its a struggle to profit. Relying on bounty hunting as their job wouldn't make it satisfying when all they can do right now is hope the campaign they joined are not going to scam them. They couldn't hold the altcoins they were holding for long before they need the funds to spend daily needs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
June 06, 2019, 02:26:53 PM
You can wait for the bitcoin halving next year, and it seems every altcoins price will definitely follow its rising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 06, 2019, 02:20:33 PM
Actually the market in cryptocurrency here is quite unstable and unpredictable. I would say you need to invest in good and worthy coins that will make you earn profits later when theres  bull run.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
June 06, 2019, 02:05:19 PM
I think the bull run has not started yet. The green side or upside we are seeing now is temporary and will not last long. By next year around May 2020, we may expect a real bull run due to bitcoin halving reward. I see  the current situation is to accumulate more or to recover the losses. Even though we see a bull run in near term, I think a very long term investment will definitely give some outstanding returns.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 06, 2019, 02:02:28 PM
What Altcoin do you hold to wait for bullrun? if it is a good altcoin then there will be good expectations for you, but if indeed the altcoin is not potentially good then it will be very loss to wait for the bullrun to occur, it is better to look for other things instead of waiting for the unclear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 06, 2019, 02:00:27 PM
No one can predict the current situation of the crypto market. I think the bull run isn't in yet but we are seeing signs of it. I believe the bull run will be in very soon and altcoins will follow the rhythm.
Activity: 812
June 06, 2019, 01:44:16 PM
I think that today's market situation is very similar to the birth of a new bullrun. Now it's hard to believe but such a green market was not for a long time. That means something.
Pages:
Jump to: