Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 6. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
June 08, 2019, 03:29:28 AM
holding an altcoin will certainly take quite a long time, because many of those who hold altcoins use the long-term method as the key to success in getting profits, the most important thing is to keep looking for information about the team's development from the token.
Long-term holding of many altcoins may not always ensure success. We should remember that many altcoins will die without being born.
Yes, we should to constantly look for information in order to take the right steps in time to maximize profits. As to keep track of your assets in order to sell at the pump.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 08, 2019, 02:07:04 AM
By year ending it will be a new different story entirely ,you have to be in full Patience ,hodling is not easy but it pays off with highest rewards so its worth all the waiting
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
June 08, 2019, 02:04:34 AM
the first thing to do is to choose a potential altcoin. of course if we choose the wrong altcoin, the wait will be in vain. no one knows for sure when the altcoin will be bullrun, and the patience we need
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 08, 2019, 01:51:24 AM
I think this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency as the market is growing lately. Bitcoin has almost doubled price in the space of two to three months, which is a good sign for the market to grow. Following an increment in bitcoin price, other coins have also increased in price. So good thing is going on in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 08, 2019, 01:14:14 AM
The market is only showing a hint of bullish trend. As predicted by crypto pundits, the year of 2019 is becoming a good year for the entire crypto market with coins increasing in price. But at the same time, it cannot be said for sure that the market will not decease. Yes it is natural phenomena for cryptocurrency to increase and fall alternatively. We can only expect 2019 to be a good year.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
June 08, 2019, 12:43:59 AM
Like end of 2019? Nobody can predict. I still feel pity I hadn' bought some good coins eary this year, or I will have atleast 5X profit... Everytime I sell out the coins bullrun and buy in they tank.. Now I only hold BTC/ETH/XMR/EBK/HTA/BTT, and some shitcoins from airdrop and bounty. While anyway I got 19000 Enumivo tokens giveaway last year and sold at 0.12 usd so I actually think one of the shitcoins can bring me some profit...
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
June 07, 2019, 10:47:21 PM
It is very difficult to say when the bull run will be done. The situation of the market is very difficult to understand in the present time. But we are hopeful. But this problem will be a solution. However, I do not think all alter coins will grow together. There is nothing to do without waiting for.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 09:20:03 PM
holding an altcoin will certainly take quite a long time, because many of those who hold altcoins use the long-term method as the key to success in getting profits, the most important thing is to keep looking for information about the team's development from the token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 07, 2019, 09:10:42 PM
If you have already benefited from holding enough of the altcoins you have. Why don't you sell, unless you haven't benefited from the altcoin yet. Of course you have to hold it back until all of the altcoins you have are going to increase sometime later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 07, 2019, 08:58:03 PM
I think it depends upon what we hold altcoins. Eventhough there would be a bull run, it's the altcoins we hold if there product was good and productivity enough for the outcome to be able to increase its price. Because some altcoins took years to increase their price, and we cant tell until when we hold it hoping it would increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 07, 2019, 08:30:44 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

I am also waiting bull run mate the same situation we have i did not get any profits from my holding coins yes we have encounter short bull run but i think that is not enough for us to get nice or huge of profit. I know the true bull run will happen this year.
Activity: 550
June 07, 2019, 08:25:03 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
just hold ur altcoins if you really want a higher profit, bullrun takes alot of time to come.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 07, 2019, 06:50:55 PM
If you holding some coins there is a chance that it would not ride on a bull run rather it just stay on its own price. what you need to do is go on their website and look if they making a progress on developing it or not, so that you will know if it is going to get its own bull run.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 07, 2019, 06:26:58 PM
Ill dont understand on what your talking about in bull run, But run always on the time. Ill think it depends only to the altcoins you hold because some coins are now totally dead even if the bitcoin or etherium was into a high but your altcoins are on dip price always. Maybe it is the time to sell them early than to hold them for nothing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
June 07, 2019, 06:07:06 PM
Bullrun is real. I think altcoin has also begun to design new strategies to continue to increase the chances of being the best in fellow altcoin competition.
This is a market competition. they have that strategies but not enough to look attractive into the investors and so it leaving behind.

If you have done it for so long, I may suggest that you better sell it now even you just get something. It is not the last option to take, you're just holding for nothing and so much wasted time. Yes, we are in the bull already but somehow isn't look that all altcoins moves as bitcoin move high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 07, 2019, 06:01:01 PM
Bullrun is real. I think altcoin has also begun to design new strategies to continue to increase the chances of being the best in fellow altcoin competition.
Activity: 266
June 07, 2019, 05:38:16 PM
Not all coins can be affected by the bull run. Maybe the real bull run is not yet in. Some coins are to be held for a long time before they can show their real potential. Hold the coins for a while, better days are coming.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 07, 2019, 04:53:48 PM
I suppose you are holding coins with very low market caps and if that is the case then you are out of luck, the recovery so far has only included the coins at the top of the market with a very strong recovery coming mostly from bitcoin, if the coins that you are holding are any good you may have a chance to make money but you will probably have to wait until 2020 or 2021, but if you invested in coins that were just hype and nothing more then most likely you will never recover your investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 07, 2019, 04:16:25 PM
If you want to wait, the bull comes and see what will happen to your coins because too many altcoins don't support bullrun, but I'm sure many altcoins will support bullrun.
and my question is what coins do you hold? if your coin is a popular coin then I don't think you need to worry.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 07, 2019, 04:15:07 PM
I can see  many fake news has been shared by the various crypto news site.

We have to follow the our idea when we goes to invest on any cryptocurrency and we people are believing the halving effect on the coming year. Please look at the chart it seems fluctuating now. So considering it as bull run or not is your own perception buddy.
Pages:
Jump to: