Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 3. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 11, 2019, 10:59:50 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
I think it is a mistake to keep altcoin for a long time. Why don't you hold the coin top? It really deserves to hold
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 11, 2019, 07:38:36 PM
I suppose that the real growth of the market will still be and understand those who hold the altcoins pretty much all of us are waiting for good times and I assure you that the market will grow soon, it just needs a little more time.
Current market conditions are down, where I think the majority of assets have decreased. there is no other choice we do have to wait even longer to be able to enjoy greater benefits. I myself have confidence that the market will move up later this year until early next year.

Market price movements earlier this month showed signs of improvement, but after entering the second week in June, market price movements fell again. I think the recent decline is caused by many people who don't want to miss to get a few coins at low prices so they can put up a purchase price at a low price so that it can cause a decline in market prices. and I'm sure in a few weeks market price movements will increase again
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
June 11, 2019, 07:33:32 PM
Well, the current price rises very well and of course it will also be followed by a number of prices from the altcoin that continue to rise. Maybe this time the bull run will continue this year and there is a possibility that crypto will rise again this year.
Of course, there are still opportunities so we have to make good use of it and we must keep the spirit to pick up Bullrun.
Slowly but surely, we must patiently wait for the upgrade process, so don't leave the market, sorry.
maybe later at the end of this year we can get quite a large profit and maybe it's Bullrun or it's just a small tip from Bullrun.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 11, 2019, 07:30:05 PM
Well, the current price rises very well and of course it will also be followed by a number of prices from the altcoin that continue to rise. Maybe this time the bull run will continue this year and there is a possibility that crypto will rise again this year.
Activity: 471
June 11, 2019, 06:57:20 PM
bullrun has now begun , look all altcoins rising and bitcoin has returned half of the highest price in 2017 again it may take half a year to reach the highest rise again
I don't know whether Bullrun has started or not, but obviously the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin has increased compared to the very bad yesterday and this may be a process to reach Bullrun.
to reach the top of the market it takes time to be strong so that the process may be long enough, but I am sure that this year Crypto can increase even higher.
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
June 11, 2019, 06:24:09 PM
bullrun has now begun , look all altcoins rising and bitcoin has returned half of the highest price in 2017 again it may take half a year to reach the highest rise again
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
June 11, 2019, 06:18:03 PM
There has been bull run for sometime now, of course not as we experience in 2017, any project that has refuses to experience any gain since the start of the bull run is somewhat suspicious or developers are currently busy with product development, or simply put a project may have started dying. 
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 11, 2019, 03:53:29 PM
It’s better to hold the coins for now because what I have heard is that the next year is going to be a very magical year for crypto. In my opinion Bull run is not that far; let's be patient and wait for the market to recover from a major setback. So I suggest we should hold the coins. The good days are coming soon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
June 11, 2019, 11:19:33 AM
I suppose that the real growth of the market will still be and understand those who hold the altcoins pretty much all of us are waiting for good times and I assure you that the market will grow soon, it just needs a little more time.
Current market conditions are down, where I think the majority of assets have decreased. there is no other choice we do have to wait even longer to be able to enjoy greater benefits. I myself have confidence that the market will move up later this year until early next year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
June 11, 2019, 11:15:59 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
June 11, 2019, 11:05:11 AM
You should have more patience ,this present bullrun still needs lots of corrections so just hold on and wait ,I'm sure if we don't see a better bullrun by year ending its will be in 2020 after bitcoin halving so just keep hunting for more good ICO, IEO or STO bounties
Predictions that you say actually cannot guarantee that will happen. But we are always sure that this will happen someday. Maybe 2020 is indeed very good for cryptocurrency and sure enough that year many predict. Inevitably we will continue to believe.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
June 11, 2019, 10:53:56 AM
You should have more patience ,this present bullrun still needs lots of corrections so just hold on and wait ,I'm sure if we don't see a better bullrun by year ending its will be in 2020 after bitcoin halving so just keep hunting for more good ICO, IEO or STO bounties
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 11, 2019, 10:24:31 AM
For how long you will hold shitcoins? are you tried of holding altcoins that has no market value,and you want to have potential coins to hold and sell in good price in the future.then must try and do investments at Dencoin tokens while the ico of this project is still running and dont waste a chance to have a potential coins to hold.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 11, 2019, 10:03:36 AM
To return to prices at the time of 2017 it still takes a long time. I'm also waiting for the bullrun altcoin, because I'm stuck at a high price when all crypto increases.
Now all prices have gone up, so to make better trades to do short-term, I'm sure profits can be achieved. There is no point in waiting for prices to return to 2017.
I am realistic, it is better to make a profit now than to get a profit in the future but it is not clear when it will come. Crypto trading is not a dream, but must use logic so it does not get caught up in losses.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
June 11, 2019, 05:04:06 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

I am also waiting bull run mate the same situation we have i did not get any profits from my holding coins yes we have encounter short bull run but i think that is not enough for us to get nice or huge of profit. I know the true bull run will happen this year.
For many who are not patient, I think the best investment for them now is that of IEO, because that is still the only one that records huge percentage increase as soon as they hit exchange and gets sold out, otherwise we might have to wait for more years for some of our coins in ICO to pick up if they are not dead already.

If we are talking about some of these 2017/2018 coins we are holding, I think we just have to start learning to forget them, because some of them are already phasing out, and the ones reigning now are the new projects, most investor now use these projects for short term investment, they invest when they conduct ICO, then pull out immediately they hit exchange which is even the reason why IEO is gaining more popularity, because it is easier their than in ICO.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2019, 12:08:08 PM
altcoin is not really good for long-term investment.
and i believe your token is a shitcoin that mean your token is never got a grow again because the development of it is gone.
i think you have to forget it or you can sell it if you can.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 11:06:18 AM
Patience is actually instrumental in a situation like this. I will advice that you hold your altcoin lets say till next year. We really do hope for a change and 2020 is just around the corner. Patience, and even more patience is necessary here so you dont make losses.

Well patience has always been a virtue when it comes to cryptocurrency. 2017 is like the golden age in crypto world and in my opinion it will happen again but no one knows when, so its better to keep your altcoins for a while besides there is no point in selling it right now due to its value. Its technically worthless right now but who knows after a year or two.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 10, 2019, 11:01:50 AM
TS can continue to wait, but after January 2017 (when there was a large bullrun), several small bullruns have already occurred. TS could make good money on them.
And if he sit and wait for a miracle....
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 10, 2019, 10:18:28 AM
To return to prices at the time of 2017 it still takes a long time. I'm also waiting for the bullrun altcoin, because I'm stuck at a high price when all crypto increases.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 10, 2019, 08:41:10 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun

This part of your post got me like  Grin Grin Grin Huh Huh Huh Huh... Why should you hodl Altcoins for years?  You need to have a strategy or plan and not just hodl altcoins waiting for the bull run to hit the crypto market. You don't really need bull run to make profits from your investment. Its all about knowing and understanding the principles that crypto market operates on to make profits at all times.
It is depend on what altcoin you are holding. If it is potential coin, have patience and continue holding until bull run returns, but if you do not have confidence for the coin why you have wait long time when you can get profit though there is no bullrun because not all altcoin increase the price. Others are having stable value and then going down and loses the value in the market and forgotten like it does not exist.
Pages:
Jump to: