Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 11. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 10:20:51 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
Maybe wait for more weeks and see the difference the price now and next price just hold it. Relax everything will be back on track again just give yourself a little bit more patience. Because bull run is not fully started.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 03, 2019, 10:18:04 AM
Its really not easy to hold on to altcoins for years and never get anything out of it but its unwise to let go because at any time bitcoin market can surge to a whole new ATH and you will regret
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 03, 2019, 10:13:06 AM
Bullrun has not fully happened if you still hold tokens, I think I can predict that at the end of the year there will be a big growth in the market.

I hope what you say is true, because not all of my altcoin prices have increased even though some of the other altcoin prices have increased (but not all), so when at the end of 2019 all altcoin will bull run like what you say, then I will get a very big profit, because all altcoin that I bought in 2018 will increase very high.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 03, 2019, 10:05:05 AM
I think we are still in the early stages. BTC has increased significantly, as have some major alts. It make take some time to filter down to lower cap alts... and even then they won't all go up.
Basically I think so long as you hold good alts, and BTC and top alts continue to rise, then it's just a matter of time before lower alts reflect similar increases.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 03, 2019, 10:02:08 AM
Just a little longer my friend ,this bullrun is just getting started and I'm sure that by year ending we will all be surprised with bitcoin movement
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 03, 2019, 09:43:44 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
It seems you are confusing about the present market trends, actually the cryptocurrency market is already in recovering stage and it may translate into a bullish movement or sentiment. But you must understand that we cannot compare the previous 2017-2018 Bullrun since the cryptocurrency market size today is just half of the total market size of 2017-2018 Bullrun so literally we cannot felt the most of the altcoins price movement. thats how i understand the current situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 03, 2019, 09:31:18 AM
First of all there is no bull run yet. We only see a strong or healthy market bullish and not bearish. The bullrun will come much later than expected. Also I really don't know how many years you have been holding the said token, but I believe it's has not been up to a year now. The last bull run was on 2017 which is obvious that you missed so we are talking about between 2018 and 2019
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
June 03, 2019, 09:23:31 AM
As a always say: stick to your plan.
Make your strategy, study, research and you will probably know what to do and when to sell/buy

It's impossible to find if this is the time to sell, hold or to buy even more, but don't try to find, make your decisions based on you plan
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 03, 2019, 09:15:04 AM
Anyway, what altcoins you are holding now? If you have good altcoins, it is not always to wait for the bullrun to gain profits. You can monitor the improvement of their values regularly. When it can rise more than 50% or as you expected, you can consider to trade them even if it is not the bullrun time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 03, 2019, 09:03:55 AM

Why do you have to wait for the bull run? Are you a daily trader or a long-term trader? rather than waiting for a bull run to better take advantage of your time with daily trading, take advantage of every reflection that is available. I always do this on the sidelines of my time, there are 10 top coins that you can use to do daily trading.
Or if you still want to wait it's better to be patient while enjoying coffee until the bull comes, but your time will be in vain for that, so it's better to trade daily.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
June 03, 2019, 09:00:58 AM
The memories of investors about how they have lost money all last year are too fresh. Many people are afraid to invest in coins outside the top 20. It takes time to regain the trust of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
June 03, 2019, 08:54:07 AM
Guys get rid of altcoins that do not grow. This growth can wait forever, now not in 2017. It is better to pay attention to those coins that are in trend.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
June 03, 2019, 08:39:24 AM
I think after the next halving of bitcoin will be the next bull run.
Sure bitcoin doing well gives a positive boost to the crypto space in general but a coin still have to do it on its own.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 03, 2019, 08:37:17 AM
Not all altcoins are going to be profitable at every bull run so if you are holding the shit coins don't expect profits from it.At least sell them now and hodl the roght cryptocurrencies to get the benefits from upcoming bull run.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
June 03, 2019, 08:35:19 AM
Not all altcoins are similar and if you have very mixed altcoins of all sorts it's possible that a high number of them are shitcoins without much value. If you find an exchange where they are listed you can sell them for precious Ethereum or Bitcoin because I don't give it a high possibility that such shitcoins will increase much in price.
They will be worthless in long-term and if you sell them now you still have the change that when you've converted them into a better cryptocurrency and this crypto can become more valuable.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 03, 2019, 07:40:49 AM

You are not alone, many of us still holding altcoin in many exchanges and we are waiting for the next bull run. Be patient that is what we can do until now and still believe that the bull run will happen soon. Meanwhile, if you still have more money, you can invest in many coins while the price is not too high so you can add more amount in your wallet and you can sell it at the high price when the bull run comes.

Don't be confused or stress to wait for the bull run because it will happen later no matter if it will happen in this month, next month, or even in the next year. You need to hold your altcoin and don't panic because panic will make you lose control for yourself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 03, 2019, 06:18:56 AM
Look like you're holder focus on long term investment, so I think current bitcoin price rally don't affect you. From my past experience most of them time bitcoin price rally don't affected altcoins price, sometime will cause altcoin price drop because investor sold altcoins buy bitcoin, that means currently not a real bull run like year of 2017, maybe need to wait a little more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
June 03, 2019, 05:53:02 AM
I think after the next halving of bitcoin will be the next bull run.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 05:26:07 AM
No one knows when the exact time or how long we have to wait but i have this feeling that bull run is coming soon and all we need to do is be patience and wait for that time. It's better to wait than rushing things that make us regret.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 03, 2019, 05:22:04 AM

The question here is that the altcoins that you are holding have value to the investors, or it the project moving forward. Just so remember that not all project up until today is still in the market as when the market entered its slump last year many of these projects were not able to stay in the market. Also even if the alts that you have is still in the market that its value will suddenly pump it is still up to the whales and investors.
Pages:
Jump to: