Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 5. (Read 10180 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 09, 2019, 03:12:58 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
I think the only whales are making the value of many altcoins grow. it will not grow too strong at the moment, because our market is not good enough to be able to distribute capital to all potential altcoins.
I think this is the time of BTC. Whales and traders are all looking to BTC and want to get the most BTC.

If they want more BTC, I think they have to pump altcoin junk from there that will make many people fomo into these altcoin. When whales escape capital from altcoin, they will have more BTC to earn more money
copper member
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
June 09, 2019, 01:38:30 PM
Stay patient and wait for the bullrun, you have managed to hold it until now, try to be more patient to wait for the best price.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 01:08:36 PM
in my opinion not all altcoins are affected by bullrun, maybe only a few altcoins are affected.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 09, 2019, 12:51:19 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
I think the only whales are making the value of many altcoins grow. it will not grow too strong at the moment, because our market is not good enough to be able to distribute capital to all potential altcoins.
I think this is the time of BTC. Whales and traders are all looking to BTC and want to get the most BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 09, 2019, 12:47:57 PM
I think the best time if the token price valuable is that token have a big useful for the development in their project. Because token will be used everyday, and if that popularity of project is  growing, then will many people will be to use that coins.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 09, 2019, 12:43:30 PM
Good returns on the investment takes time. It was not good idea to sell quickly after the taking small returns. The long time frames indicate to hold the cryptocurrencies for a years. Who has a patience will win at the end.
If you already wait that long extending it and still patiently believes that things will turned into your favor will help you to continue waiting, be optimistic and keep your positive view so you can wait and not to do any panic mistake, continue holding and in time you will harvest the fruit of your success, crypto world always have surprises to offers, stand still and keep moving on don't allow mistake to happen and loses your investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 09, 2019, 12:31:30 PM
Before the bull run, there must be some intermittent events, such as the growth and correction of bitcoin, which I think has come; the next will be for altcoins, but as a matter of fact, we are yet to see that. I just seem to me that the market is being manipulated. So one cannot vividly tell what is happening.
Bull run should be all-round simultaneous growth.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 11:34:29 AM
Good returns on the investment takes time. It was not good idea to sell quickly after the taking small returns. The long time frames indicate to hold the cryptocurrencies for a years. Who has a patience will win at the end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
June 09, 2019, 11:31:40 AM

If you've held on the worst part of 2018 till early 2019, then better hodl now as the bull market is just starting.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
June 09, 2019, 11:13:48 AM
do not worry. If you have been holding for a few years, then waiting patiently for a while longer is not too difficult. The market is in a recovery phase and it needs more time to do so, we can see that most of altcoin has increased compared to the previous time.

Well yes. What we do remains. Just silently look at the restoration. You know that the market at any moment can fully recover and significantly increase your capital. Technically working on projects and waiting for a miracle.
Activity: 490
June 09, 2019, 11:11:13 AM
do not worry. If you have been holding for a few years, then waiting patiently for a while longer is not too difficult. The market is in a recovery phase and it needs more time to do so, we can see that most of altcoin has increased compared to the previous time.
Activity: 672
June 09, 2019, 10:38:24 AM
You don't care about time, but I think you should consider the altcoin that I'm holding. Although the bull market runs but if it is a dying altcoin, there will be no pump for it
the most important thing is the existence of trade carried out on the market. if the coin is not traded then even if there is a pump of any height, the price will not rise. because no one wants to buy it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 09, 2019, 10:34:47 AM
It is possible that such a non-permanent and generally not too fast growth of the cryptocurrency market will continue throughout the year. Vseravno this year is much better than the previous one and we are still pleased even to such a market. Too much growth in the market this year should not be expected, however, I think that by the end of the year Bitcoin may well rise to 11,000 - 13,000 dollars.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
June 08, 2019, 01:30:48 PM
You don't care about time, but I think you should consider the altcoin that I'm holding. Although the bull market runs but if it is a dying altcoin, there will be no pump for it
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 08, 2019, 06:37:44 AM
altcoin is not like major coin that follow bitcoin growth.
altcoin is have it self moment to grow and it is different every altcoin.
and altcoin is have a big possible to loss in cryptocurrency market and dissapear than going to scam project.
that's why altcoin is not really good coin to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
June 08, 2019, 06:31:18 AM
this is just the beginning, when the water starts to heat and has really small bubbles comming up.... I honestly think that the best is yet to come... you know, when the water starts boiling...
I found that instead of just holding, the best thing to do would be POS for passive income... check it out, on some coins you don't even need to have the wallet open
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 08, 2019, 06:14:55 AM
That's your problem. You should't hold your assets without doing anything, that shit doesn't give you any income even though you are thinking it will give you "something" on later date(2020++). Waiting on miracles are bullshit if you don't do anything.
Activity: 700
June 08, 2019, 05:57:58 AM
holding an altcoin will certainly take quite a long time, because many of those who hold altcoins use the long-term method as the key to success in getting profits, the most important thing is to keep looking for information about the team's development from the token.
Long-term holding of many altcoins may not always ensure success. We should remember that many altcoins will die without being born.
Yes, we should to constantly look for information in order to take the right steps in time to maximize profits. As to keep track of your assets in order to sell at the pump.

I am agree. If we are plan for long term, better its bitcoin or top 10 coinmarketcap. Beside that, i am prefer sell when the price looks profitable. Many altcoin dont have real project and many are scam or pump and dump project
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 08, 2019, 05:30:17 AM
I have been holding some tokens/coin for a long time. I have different reasons for holding some specific coins/tokens.
- I am vexts coin because I have not done my swap and I can't sell. And this is a project that doesn't have much hype. But has the strong support of the community. I believe it's going to moon in the nearest future.
- I am holding tokens like exrt, ubbey,,CFTY because I can't sell them now on any exchange.
- While token like THAR and Rev, I am Holding strongly because I don't want to. Miss out on the mooning.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
June 08, 2019, 05:03:51 AM

Can you state here what altcoins are you holding so we can advice you if that coin you are still holding is still for keeps or not. As you see, sometimes waiting for them to pump is like waiting for a miracle. If that altcoin is left behind. I was talking about altcoins that are not being bought by some investors. Probably, it will not increased the price.

Better sell those you think that it might not give you profits and buy another altcoins to get back the losses. Hold only those coins that can give you benefits and deserves to hold for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: