Pages:
Author

Topic: For How Long?? - page 2. (Read 10180 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
June 20, 2019, 06:39:01 PM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

The capital in market is almost focusing on Bitcoin because everyone all want to have as more Bitcoin as possible to wait the extremely raise of Bitcoin when the Bitcoin's halving happens in 2020
The price of bitcoin right now ranging from 2017 to now is in mid range. I suggest to accumulate more bitcoins because we don't know exactly when was the time to rise again. But its better to be prepared.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin
June 20, 2019, 05:08:58 AM
I have no chance of trusting on when to go bull run. But instead, small gains are good, but wait for some big gains, like 10-20 percent, and sell it. It is good enough already, small return is better than negative return.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 18, 2019, 12:40:27 AM
I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

The capital in market is almost focusing on Bitcoin because everyone all want to have as more Bitcoin as possible to wait the extremely raise of Bitcoin when the Bitcoin's halving happens in 2020
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
June 17, 2019, 11:44:25 PM
The bullrun green market already something growing many time before. In fact, before this, you have to be sure that at any point you did the holding. For how long or short long it will compare your buying and holding circumstances.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
June 15, 2019, 09:42:26 AM
Who ever you are I want you to know that you are not alone ,we have many holders like you hoping for better days and I'm proud to be one of them ,just hold on sooner or later you will reap big just make sure you aren't holding pump and dump coins
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 15, 2019, 09:30:44 AM
Obviously, this is not the bullrun that everyone expects. On the other hand, i think many people misunderstood the main idea of hodling a coin. I mean, to hold every single token is not a clever thing. You should hold the bright and reliable ones only. Anyway, hope we all can get what we want when the real bullrun comes.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
June 15, 2019, 09:21:22 AM
For how long does it takes in holding multiple altcoins that has not profitable and no market value? if you are tired of wait you csn invest in good projects that offers good altcoin like Dencoin tokens.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
June 15, 2019, 09:02:48 AM

what altcoin you hold?
For me never hold the coin too long, should you do sell your altcoin if you get profit and buy back again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
June 15, 2019, 08:57:39 AM
I see no reason why one should keep holding a coin that is not growing and does not have any potential to grow in future.
Some coins have already been abandoned, which is why they are not moving an inch.
Invest in a coin that has active team and vast community that is being communicated to on regular basis.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 15, 2019, 08:46:48 AM
the truth is that you should hold bitcoin and altcoins seems worthless. Buy top 30 altcoins if you don't want your investment to disappear.
Prior to that I suggest you to buy 1 btc at least
Activity: 392
June 15, 2019, 08:43:16 AM

I can really relate to that feeling but I guess that it is still not the time. I believe it will happen when bitcoin makes another all time high that is past $20k. People will sell their bitcoins but most of the traders will diverse it in altcoins that will make them pump just like what happen in the first month of 2018. If you still have money left then just continue to accumulate because like you said, altcoins are still not making a huge move which means they are still considered cheap.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
June 14, 2019, 09:13:20 PM
If what you're looking for is the alternatives that show promise in terms of being a worthwhile investment to hold for this year its best to look no further than the top ranked assets that will attract institutional attention as these will perform best throughout just buy them when they are good value
Activity: 438
June 12, 2019, 12:58:55 PM
Calm down, man. Please be patient, the market has just recovered after a big price drop, we need more time to recover the market. I think that by the end of 2019 or early 2020 the market will rise again and your currencies will be valuable.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 12, 2019, 08:59:19 AM
Sad to say, we're not yet in a bullrun. We're currently in a bullish situations wherein fundamental coins are significantly increasing through positive movements of investors. Prices are doing ups and downs. But, reality there are coins that are not meant to increase as the same rate as the others.
Activity: 442
June 12, 2019, 08:51:23 AM
The most important thing in the electronic money market is patience. I think early 2020 the market will increase strongly, right now is the time I should buy more altcoin and wait.
Activity: 938
June 12, 2019, 06:45:48 AM
I also keep a lot of altcoins for many years, and I'm not going to sell them now for a penny, the cryptocurrency market must go up and then all our crypto-currency portfolios will begin to grow!
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
June 12, 2019, 06:36:56 AM
Some altcoins are already responding positively to the bull run, a good example us Litecoin, since the btc jump to $8000, litecoin has maintained  a persistent growth pattern and it is very likely it will surpass its all time high this year at this pace
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 12, 2019, 05:18:43 AM

until you don't have the power to hold your altcoins anymore buddy  Wink
but, if you hold a good altcoins such as ethereum, IOTA or others, i think you should increase your patience because all good altcoins will break the past high price again in the future

right, right now I'm still holding ethereum, and need patience to wait for the bull run to come. if you see 2017, of course at least until the end of this year I have to hold it strong. moreover we still hold strong during 2018
Activity: 1092
June 12, 2019, 05:14:08 AM

until you don't have the power to hold your altcoins anymore buddy  Wink
but, if you hold a good altcoins such as ethereum, IOTA or others, i think you should increase your patience because all good altcoins will break the past high price again in the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 01:20:25 AM
I think we have to wait patiently and follow the flow of each of our altcoins,
because with my confidence all altcoins will be in their respective positions even more. at a very high price.
Pages:
Jump to: