Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO? - page 11. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have just mistake that when i begin, i joined every bounty i saw in first page Smiley))
Activity: 103
if ico is not there then it will not be done bounty, bounty and ico are two things equally as profitable but i have never been there
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

We work together with a team of bounty campaigns. A large number of profiles on Bitcointalk, we are writing subscription campaigns. Facebook, Twitter is also covered. Each of us makes roughly from 10 Bounty campaigns simultaneously. There are other projects, so completely in the Bounty do not hit. The activity is really cool, you just need to approach everything properly and disciplined and start working at last. Make yourself a competent table, that would not be lost in the tasks of their own and just go, give one or two hours a day in Bounty. ALL!
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
i have an experience too, i join an fidentiax ico at that time ico rate is $0,6 and after listing on exchanger that rate increased at $1, i still hodl. but now that price become $0,08. i have 5000 tokens, but i still beleive with this project becauce have bright roadmap
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Do it according to your abilities and do what you are good at, otherwise you won't get anything, but don't touch ico now.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Newbie is not the thing you should look at when choosing bounty over ICO, and this is the problem.

You choose bounties if:
1)You have a good skill that can be used. Maybe you make great videos. Maybe you write very good stories.
2)Then you must also have an active social media with lots of followers.
3)You want to really support the project honestly, not just shill it.

You choose ICO if:
1)You believe in the project and want to help contribute funding
2)You have spare money lying around.
Activity: 168
I've experienced things like that, join bounty telcoin when just enter the excange price 0.01 usd but now down 0.001683 I still save 70220 coin telcoin if sold now only 118 usd if sold from the beginning of the launch can get 700 usd.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
At this time, doing ico is often a loss because it is a bear market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
To many ico and not many money.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?

Hi there Smiley

I can relate your experience too as a moderate ICO Investor Im very clever in Investing Mode Im Checking Every Detailed Information about the project I used to Invest with if I sense that there something Fishy going on about the project or the platforms Information supplied is tampered or just copied from Another ICO's I dont give them and opportunity to robbed me either But in other case about the value of ICO tokens I think its normal even the BTC is used to experience that also in primary days of listing in Exchange Cryptocurrency is very volatile investment it applies the same principles as *Supply and demand if the said Platform has already have a working product and impressive marketing campaign too* Im sure it will be skyrocketed as demand is increase because of Users influx to the working platform. *About Bounty its noble work and ICO marketer? you have to Invest only and effort and hardwork to bring the said Platform ICO into more audience and peoples attention or a possible investors as well* as and bounty hunter also, Bounty payment is and extra Income I used to Earned $150~ $400 in two months its not that Big but its a Money also to pay my bills specially Internet connection Bounty Hunting is not more complicated than Investing ICO and doing *Trading if Somethings go wrong you Only loss your Effort and Sweat Equity and Not your hard earned Money Cool
Activity: 80
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: