Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 16. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
My suggestion is to add official websites in first post of this ANN topic.
ANN created by best.change not Best_Change, Best.Change Last Active: February 20, 2021, 03:52:04 PM
Perhaps if they asked one of the admins to restore the account (if they lost access to it) or edit the post, it would be better.

tasted it on tor and it works
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
At the moment, we have already reconfigured the security system and the site should be accessible again from public VPN services and TOR exit gateways without any restrictions.
I tested how evrything works in Tor browser and I have to say that it's opening pages very fast.
Are you currently using only betchange.com and .ru domains, or you have some others as alternative, I think I saw .net is also available.
My suggestion is to add official websites in first post of this ANN topic.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Thank you everyone for informing us about all cases with accessing the website. At the moment, we have already reconfigured the security system and the site should be accessible again from public VPN services and TOR exit gateways without any restrictions.
I can confirm it works again on Tor. When loading, it shortly showed a page about a loading captcha, but it disappeared on it's own and the site loaded. I've never seen that before on Tor!
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
@LoyceV, @dkbit98, @examplens

Thank you everyone for informing us about all cases with accessing the website. At the moment, we have already reconfigured the security system and the site should be accessible again from public VPN services and TOR exit gateways without any restrictions.
Thank you for staying with us. If you will have any problems with access, please contact [email protected], our moderators will check possible reasons and solutions.

@Darker45
The icons appear when you select an exchange direction.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
💳 What is card verification, and what is it for?

BestChange monitor tries to warn users about whether this or that exchanger requires bank card verification. This requirement is not frequent, but still, pay attention to it if this detail is important for you. It's easy to notice — a round green mark with a schematic card next to the exchanger's name.

Is this still visible until now? And also the rest of the small round green icons next to the exchange's name?

Before it was like this, right? There were small icons next to the exchange's name and if you hover on each one of them, a message would be displayed indicating what it means.

But now it looks like this already. The small green icons are gone.

Or am I missing something here? Am I right that this is where one should know whether the exchange requires bank card verification or not?
legendary
💳 What is card verification, and what is it for?

BestChange monitor tries to warn users about whether this or that exchanger requires bank card verification. This requirement is not frequent, but still, pay attention to it if this detail is important for you. It's easy to notice — a round green mark with a schematic card next to the exchanger's name.

Card verification is needed to confirm your card ownership and make life difficult for fraudsters who use other people's means of payment.

What details you will need to provide:
🔑 Card number (or, as a minimum, first and last four digits).
🔑 Card holder's name.
🔑 Picture of the card with the exchanger's website or a paper with its URL on the background.

Is it safe? You can transfer the specified details completely calmly, they will not give potential fraudsters any benefit, even if the photo falls into their hands (for example, the exchanger is hacked). You must cover up the expiration date of the card and the CVC code on the photo, if it is indicated on the same side as the number as, for example, is on YooMoney. The reverse side of the card does not need to be shown at all.

The duration of verification depends on the workload of operators. It usually takes one day.

legendary
We would like to thank all the participants of the discussion. We have been under constant DDoS attacks since the end of March. Although it doesn’t influence the work of the website, some segments of the network might get blocked by the multi-layered protection of our website. Obviously, such a long-term attack can only take place if a huge number of various botnets are used.

Tightening site protection is an exclusively temporary measure and we do not manually control all blocked segments, the automation itself decides which segments and when to block. That is, we do not intentionally block TOR or public VPNs, but it is clear that most attacks occur with their use.

At the same time, the majority of real users have access to the website without any limitations. Please try visiting our website without using a VPN, with your usual IP. If the problem is not solved, please send us your IP at [email protected], our moderators will check for other possible reasons for not being able to access our site.
legendary
It works for me, I just checked it now in my Tor browser, so it must be something on your end or try changing Tor identity with new IP address.
BestChange.com also works for me on Android Tor browser, just not on my PC.
I'm not the only one with this problem (someone asked about it by PM, and had the same problem using VPN). I haven't seen this on any other website.
I tried several New Tor Circuits already, that didn't work.
A New Tor Identity is more work, as it resets all open tabs. I tried it now, but it didn't work either.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Still not working on Tor.
It works for me, I just checked it now in my Tor browser, so it must be something on your end or try changing Tor identity with new IP address.
However, I do think that it would be a good idea for BestChange to add .onion version of their website, to avoid downtime issues in future.
Same as for Chipmixer, I would prefer using that instead of clearnet version.
legendary
whether it is still unreachable or returned to normal?
Still not working on Tor.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Last week, I was asked about your site being unreachable using VPN or Tor. I check, and indeed it didn't work while Down for Everyone or Just Me showed the site is up. It's still the same on Tor:
The connection has timed out

The server at bestchange.com is taking too long to respond.
It used to work fine on Tor. Did something change?

whether it is still unreachable or returned to normal?
there was an interruption for me as well, but very quickly everything returned to normal. I understood this as a temporary technical problem.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
In fact, many exchangers can have our logo without being our partners, as it is our requirement to place the logo.As such, our logo without partnership does not necessarily mean that the exchanger is not legit, you need to look at other factors as well.
Yeah I understand that, but they explicitly named you as one of the partners on their website. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my previous post but its basically the same case like this one from a few weeks ago.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220412093327/https://my24pay.com/en
legendary
Last week, I was asked about your site being unreachable using VPN or Tor. I check, and indeed it didn't work while Down for Everyone or Just Me showed the site is up. It's still the same on Tor:
The connection has timed out

The server at bestchange.com is taking too long to respond.
It used to work fine on Tor. Did something change?
legendary
Hey @Best_Change, seems like there is yet another exchanger that is trying to use your name in order to appear more legit so can you please confirm that you have nothing to do with them as I can't find their name on your website. They would probably remain unnoticed if they haven't paid for fake reviews in their ANN thread.

Thank you for your question.

We had an application from them to get listed in 2020, but the email correspondence stalled, we have not added them as our partners.

In fact, many exchangers can have our logo without being our partners, as it is our requirement to place the logo. As such, our logo without partnership does not necessarily mean that the exchanger is not legit, you need to look at other factors as well.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Hey @Best_Change, seems like there is yet another exchanger that is trying to use your name in order to appear more legit so can you please confirm that you have nothing to do with them as I can't find their name on your website. They would probably remain unnoticed if they haven't paid for fake reviews in their ANN thread.

legendary
💸 Is it possible to exchange cash?

Do you live in a city? Perhaps you would find it comfortable to buy or sell cryptocurrency for cash. This option has its advantages, for instance, maximum anonymity — it is harder to trace the transfer of cash than card transactions. Not all exchangers support this option, but still, there are plenty to choose from. Simply select payment direction on BestChange, indicating cash – rubles, euro, dollars – in the currency to give or to get.

How an exchange is being made:

1️⃣   Select the direction of exchange. Then on top of the list, indicate your city.
2️⃣   Select an exchanger, considering conditions – rate, reserves, verification requirements and other parameters. Click on it to go to its website.
3️⃣   Enter the amount of exchange and fill in other required fields.
4️⃣   Write to the exchanger’s online chat, tell the operator the ID of your order.
5️⃣   Agree on the date and time of visiting the office.

At the office, you will give the cash and will get cryptocurrency at your wallet (or vice versa). Fixing of the rate in this case usually happens at the moment of the actual exchange and not at the moment of creating an order.

Also, some exchangers offer an additional service — delivery of cash at the place of your convenience.

legendary
💱 How to choose a suitable exchanger?

In our monitor, we try to consider all indicators that can pay importance to the users. The rate is not always the most important thing. You also need to take into account minimal limits, reserves, requirements to the users, reputation and many other things.

What you need to pay attention to when choosing an exchanger on BestChange:

✅ Duration of work and the number of positive reviews. We pay special attention to the reviews on our website, in order to make sure that they were left by real users, and that the representatives of exchangers timely answer to the complaints.
✅ Total reserves. The higher this indicator is, the higher the chances that the exchanger is a serious one and will work smoothly,
✅ Rating in payment systems (WebMoney, Perfect Money etc.), as well as the rating of the website on MyWOT.
✅ Statistics — the most popular payment direction in the exchanger and dynamics of their demand.
✅ Additional peculiarities, the most important of which you can see in the list in the form of green circles next to the name of the exchanger. These include the way of processing the order (manual/semiautomatic), the form of commission (fixed/floating) and many more.

Choose attentively, and then your exchange will be profitable and comfortable.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
I want to know if the reputation of Best_Change binds the reputation of the exchangers exchanging in your platforms. Do I need to make extra researches in order to use an exchanger on your platform or I can use any provided they partner with you.

Thank you for your question. It is covered in our FAQ section: https://www.bestchange.com/faq.html specifically, you can have a look at the questions
Are all exchange services listed on BestChange trustworthy?
Is BestChange a guarantor of exchanges made on listed exchangers?

Seen in the website, this is great.

. so it is in their interest to operate in accordance with the rules so as not to be excluded from the whole process.
Similar to what Best_Change said in their website. Thanks!
legendary
Thank you @examplens, I didn't know this thread exists.

Same with me, I became aware of this thread today after making several efforts to get Best_Change Ann thread from the campaign thread. I have been reading through and I am very surprised Best_Change is more that what I used to think it is.

I want to know if the reputation of Best_Change binds the reputation of the exchangers exchanging in your platforms. Do I need to make extra researches in order to use an exchanger on your platform or I can use any provided they partner with you.

Thank you for your question. It is covered in our FAQ section: https://www.bestchange.com/faq.html specifically, you can have a look at the questions
Are all exchange services listed on BestChange trustworthy?
Is BestChange a guarantor of exchanges made on listed exchangers?

Best_Change, I have a question. Where do you get rates for the dollar and the euro? Do you focus on the central bank, on the exchange rate (for example, MOEX), or do you take some kind of weighted average rate?

And as I understand it, even if you use a certain source to form the dollar/euro exchange rate, then the exchangers presented in your list can take a course from different sources or do you have any specific regulation on this? Thanks.

Rates offered by exchangers are being generated solely as the balance of supply and demand in conditions of direct competition between services. If we speak about exchange rate from the Moscow exchange and international market Forex, we transfer them as a reference, but in practice, there may be differences between the exchange and OTC segments of the market.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Well yes and no, there is no proper answer. I guess BestCHange can't guarantee any service listed here, it is simply impossible. Even large exchanges do not guarantee 100% of the funds deposited with them.

what's good here, Bestchange did the maximum checking of each exchange listed on their monitoring. In previous posts, they have already written about the conditions that every exchanger must meet. and it is certainly not enough just to create an exchange page and be included in the monitoring.
what is also good, they have achieved a certain reputation, I guess they bring a lot of traffic to the exchangers, so it is in their interest to operate in accordance with the rules so as not to be excluded from the whole process.

there have been a few contentious situations, where BestChange has proven to be a good mediator in problem-solving.
Pages:
Jump to: