Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 17. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022
Hello Leo! You can still win.
Thank you @examplens, I didn't know this thread exists.

Same with me, I became aware of this thread today after making several efforts to get Best_Change Ann thread from the campaign thread. I have been reading through and I am very surprised Best_Change is more that what I used to think it is.

I want to know if the reputation of Best_Change binds the reputation of the exchangers exchanging in your platforms. Do I need to make extra researches in order to use an exchanger on your platform or I can use any provided they partner with you.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
💱 What is a floating exchange rate?

Choosing an exchanger on BestChange, you can notice that some of them have a mark “This exchanger does not fix the exchange rate in the order”. Let’s figure out what this means for a user.

This mark can be set in two cases:

🔒 If the trading pair is very volatile. Then the exchanger sets a short lifetime of the order or the maximum permissible deviation percentage in order to insure against sharp jumps in the rate. If the order goes beyond these limits, the rate will be recalculated up or down.
🔒 If the deal can take a long time — for instance, if the order is with cash or when the cryptocurrency’s blockchain is highly busy. Then the exchanger recalculates the amount at the rate that takes place at the time of the completion of the transaction.

Some exchangers set a particular time limit (for example, 10 minutes), during which the rate will be fixed. If the order isn’t paid during this time, then the fixing is cancelled. Also, sometimes the rate is recalculated after a considerable change of the market rate of the currency. Say, for 5%.

A bona fide exchanger must indicate the relevant information when creating an order —the conditions for changing the rate, the number of network confirmations for cryptocurrencies, the conditions for forming the rate (for example, according to the indicators of a particular exchange), the maximum amount of recalculation of the total amount, and so on.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937

We don't have this exchanger in our listing. We cannot give any information about it.
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that Lucpey doesn't have to do anything for you and that they are just using your good reputation to appear more legit and wouldn't be the first one doing that.  Anyway, I tagged and flagged them so others know who they are dealing with.
legendary

Cryptocurrency exchange called Lucpey claims to be you partner while I can't find their name anywhere on your website. I just wanna check if what they say its true as they are promoting themselves on bitcointalk and as I recall there were similar cases before, when dodgy exchanges claimed to be your partners while it turned out that they lied and you had nothing to do with them so just wanted to sort it out.

Thank you for your question.

We don't have this exchanger in our listing. We cannot give any information about it.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Hey @Best_Change!

Cryptocurrency exchange called Lucpey claims to be you partner while I can't find their name anywhere on your website. I just wanna check if what they say its true as they are promoting themselves on bitcointalk and as I recall there were similar cases before, when dodgy exchanges claimed to be your partners while it turned out that they lied and you had nothing to do with them so just wanted to sort it out.

Below is the screenshot from their website

Lucpey thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lucpey-top-notch-cryptocurrency-exchange-5359954
legendary
🔑 There are many factors that influence the speed and reliability of an exchanger. One of them is its principle of processing orders. It can be manual, automatic or semiautomatic. On BestChange you can find any of these varieties if they meet other rules to get listed in the monitor.

📌 Manual. Each order is manually checked by an operator, after which the employee sends the funds to the specified bank requisites. This process takes time – up to a day, depending on the business of operators.
📌 Semiautomatic. After the user pays for the order, the requested funds are transferred to the specified requisites. The speed of the remittance depends on the bank or blockchain network. In this case, the function of the operator is limited only to switching the order to the next level.
📌 Automatic. It works on the preliminarily set templates, due to which the exchange is being made practically in an instance and in several clicks. The role of operators is reduced to providing technical support to the users. It is the fastest option.

In the exchanger table, we list both automatic as well as semiautomatic exchangers. As a rule, the information about it is specified in a round mark next to the name of the exchanger in the list. If you notice a discrepancy, please tell us about it.

legendary

Good to hear. I hope that the Best Change team (individuals) are also OK and not dragged into that mess nor much affected by it.

Thank you. Sadly, our team has a lot of friends and relatives in the conflict zone and around it, so we can’t say that separate persons were not affected – nobody in the team is happy with what’s going on. Speaking about war actions, our team and their close ones do not use violence on any side of the conflict.

In any case, BestChange team will always stay neutral in any politic or war conflict, this is the foundation of the majority of e-currencies and the chief principles of the progressive population of the whole world in the 21st century, and we fully support them and adhere to neutrality in our work.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
We appreciate your concern. Of course, our thoughts and prayers are, like in the rest of the world, with the conflict participants, and we wish a speedy peaceful settlement. However, geopolitics does not concern us directly.

We are simply an information resource (like Google) and do not directly participate in financial transactions. That is why no sanctions would affect us. Moreover, the Russian segment on our website does not mean that this is the only direction — we help save money and time for people worldwide. We have dozens of different currencies, hundreds of exchanger directions. We are beyond politics and do not comment on the events as our audience is international. We help all our honest users, notwithstanding anything, that is why the Russian-Ukrainian conflict is not a threat to our business.

Good to hear. I hope that the Best Change team (individuals) are also OK and not dragged into that mess nor much affected by it.
legendary
Best_Change, referring to the events surrounding the RU-UKR crisis and announced economic sanctions against Russia (and most of the companies from there), the extent to which this may affect your business?
now I'm not sure why I understood that you are connected to the Russian market (probably because of your second domain with .ru extension)

We appreciate your concern. Of course, our thoughts and prayers are, like in the rest of the world, with the conflict participants, and we wish a speedy peaceful settlement. However, geopolitics does not concern us directly.

We are simply an information resource (like Google) and do not directly participate in financial transactions. That is why no sanctions would affect us. Moreover, the Russian segment on our website does not mean that this is the only direction — we help save money and time for people worldwide. We have dozens of different currencies, hundreds of exchanger directions. We are beyond politics and do not comment on the events as our audience is international. We help all our honest users, notwithstanding anything, that is why the Russian-Ukrainian conflict is not a threat to our business.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Best_Change, referring to the events surrounding the RU-UKR crisis and announced economic sanctions against Russia (and most of the companies from there), the extent to which this may affect your business?
now I'm not sure why I understood that you are connected to the Russian market (probably because of your second domain with .ru extension)
legendary
BestChange.com additional options

Today we will tell you about some of the useful functions of the monitor which will help you in you work and some of which might not yet be known to you. You can use them after you have selected an exchange direction. Please pay attention to the buttons above the exchanger list:

💸 Inverse exchange. Instant change of the payment direction to the inverse one (for example, you had a Bitcoin to Litecoin direction, and this button will turn it to a Litecoin to Bitcoin one).
💸 Save. Adds a direction to the top of the list which is located in the tab “Popular” on the left. It’s especially handy if the direction is rare — you won’t need to waste your time selecting it.
💸 Discrepancy. A contact form to get in touch with us will open. You can use the form if you have noticed discrepancy between rates/reserves specified in the monitor and the actual ones. Also, here you can specify other discrepancies, for example with manual/automatic exchange. Please write to us, it helps us become better.
💸 History. All your last visits to the exchanger websites. The rates and reserves at the time of the visit are specified.

Lastly, the button “Settings” will help you to configure the interface of the table to your taste: set up the updating frequency, select the font, decimal separators etc. Use the setting to make the website comfortable for yourself.

legendary
💰 Why is the monitor the best helper in exchanging cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency is very volatile, its rate changes sometimes by dozens per cents under just a few hours. To always exchange at the most pleasant price out of possible, we suggest you use the monitor BestChange. Why it’s convenient:

📈 A clear list of safe exchangers for each payment direction. We carefully select services worthy of adding to the listing. You can't get here just by paying.
📈 Very simple interface: all you need to do is to specify the exchange direction and you will be promptly shown all possible options and select the most lucrative out of them.
📈 Besides popular payment systems and cryptocurrency, our monitor allows finding exchangers with more rare directions.
📈 Additional information. Every exchanger in a list has its peculiarities, if any, displayed: for example, requirement to verify the card, necessary registration, floating rates etc.
📈 System of reviews and claims for each exchanger. In case there is a complaint, the exchanger representatives must get in touch and solve the issue.

Haven’t found a rate you’re looking for or sufficient reserves? Set up notifications and we will let you know via email or in Telegram as soon as a relevant offer appears.

legendary
 Do exchangers require passing KYC?

KYC (Know Your Customer) check is a wide-spread requirement of regulators that combat money laundering with the help of cryptocurrency. Of course, you have noticed, that in the last 2-3 years this check is being implemented by more and more crypto-services, including exchanges and wallets. And what about exchangers?

The majority of them do not yet require passing KYC. The monitor BestChange tries to track services with an exception to the rule and mark them with a special mark. However, exchangers sometimes change their terms of service, so when creating an order for this or that payment direction you can come across a requirement to verify your identity. If you do not want to do it, simply pick another exchanger for the same direction.

❗❗ We would like to remind you that it is important to look through the terms of service of exchangers that you use. It will help avoid many surprises.

At the same time, it should be noted that verification is by no means a way to steal customer data and use it for illegal purposes. This is just a necessity caused by the requirement of a regulator, and a reliable exchanger will never give away data about a user to third parties.

legendary
💬 Reviews on Bestchange — how should you write them correctly?

We, time and again, say that our website is always on the customer’s side. We watch over all reviews and attract the management of the monitor to solve the issue if the client does not receive their money on time. As a rule, the situation gets solved positively in the end. But what can you do if your review isn’t published?

Don’t panic – check if the review meets several simple rules:

📃 For the review to get displayed on the website, you need to confirm it via email. It is done to combat spam. An unpublished review is kept for a week and then gets deleted, so please remember this nuance.
📃 There is a difference between a “comment” and a “complaint”. Please choose the first option if you have received the money but simply want to comment on the service’s work. The second option is only for the cases when the money hasn’t been received. After the problem is solved and the funds are credited, you need to withdraw the complaint (at that, it won’t be deleted, which means other users will still be able to see it).
📃 Naturally, profanity and insults are forbidden, as well as calls for interethnic or any other hatred.
📃 The text of the review mustn’t copy another one that is displayed on the website.
📃 We do not display comments of an advertising nature.

Write the truth in a calm and detailed manner, that will help other users!

legendary
What is the rating of the exchanger in the payment system?

Going to the page of any exchanger on BestChange (for this, you need to click on the number of reviews in the table after choosing a payment direction), you will see such indicators as Advanced Cash TS, WebMoney BL, Perfect Money TS. What do they mean and why are there sometimes numbers, and sometimes a dash?

The thing is that some payment systems assign levels to users — this helps other users understand how much you can trust a counterparty. For example:

✅ Advanced Cash Transaction Score
✅ WebMoney Business Level
✅ Perfect Money Trust Score

If there is a dash instead of a rating, then the exchanger does not work with this payment system, therefore, it does not have a rating in it or it is not important. Pay attention to the listed indicators if you plan to work with one of these payment systems through an exchange office.

In addition, the "MyWOT Rating" parameter can be seen on the exchanger page. Web Of Trust is an add-on for assessing the security of a website, and based on the results of its checks, you can determine whether the website is trustworthy. Basically, this check takes into account the opinion of users.

legendary
Icons of exchangers in the list, what can you learn from them?

BestChange has developed a system of symbols characterizing the specifics of an exchanger. We recommend you make a habit of paying attention to them, in this case, you will be able to learn if a certain exchanger will suit you in a blink of an eye. It saves time, otherwise, you would need to visit the website, create an order and, possibly, only then find out that verification of a card is required, or some other details.

Here are some characteristics of exchangers which we mark with icons:

🔹 Manual or semi-automatic mode of exchange is used.
🔹 Additional commissions are charged.
🔹 Registration, card or documents verification are required.
🔹 The service has a built-in online wallet.
🔹 Transactions are carried out by a legal entity or from a third-side payment system.
🔹There are delays (hold) when paying.

And many more. For example, if you are exchanging cash, we will inform you if an exchanger has this service at a charge. We will also inform you about a floating exchange rate and other important things. Please remember to pay attention to the icons, all you need to do is to hover your mouse over them to learn the details.

legendary

I have a question. Under the same tab of calculator. When I try to calculate how much BTC I would get for, let's say 10,000 USD, which is with in the current reserve limit for all the available exchangers. Some exchangers are greyed out. Why is it so?

Thank you for your question.

When using the Calculator feature, some lines in the list of exchangers can be greyed out when:

1. The exchanger does not have sufficient reserves to exchange the amount you specified in the calculator;
2. The exchanger has set a minimal exchange amount, and the specified amount in the calculator is not enough for an exchange.

The greyed out color of the exchanger means it is not possible to make an exchange there.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
>>snip<<
Great info.

I have a question. Under the same tab of calculator. When I try to calculate how much BTC I would get for, let's say 10,000 USD, which is with in the current reserve limit for all the available exchangers. Some exchangers are greyed out. Why is it so?

legendary
 Exchanger reserves: why is this important?

Reserves mean the total amount of funds on the account of the service, which allows you to freely exchange in different directions. At BestChange, all exchangers have reserves of at least $ 10,000 in dollar terms. Even though famous and popular exchangers have much more substantial reserves, for separate directions reserves can be low and not overlap due to the specifics of payment systems.

❓ Why do you need to pay attention to the reserves of an exchanger?

It’s simple — an exchanger won’t be able to pay the request the amount of which exceeds its reserves for a specific payment direction. For example, if the reserves are just 10 000 WMZ, you won’t be able to sell cryptocurrency for 15 000 WMZ. That’s why you should always pay attention to this indicator when you are choosing a service with the help of the monitor – it is reflected in the table, you use the tab “Calculator” where the reserves are indicated automatically and the search results can be filtered.
We try to keep the relevant information updated and demand exchangers to timely update information about reserves.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
just to draw attention to the new Year competition managed by BestChange. I believe there will be interesting confessions.
The reward will be 0.001 BTC for each of the ten winners.

To participate in the competition, you need to write an interesting story about your financial investments or investments that you have always dreamed of. Your creativity is unlimited, but we hope for the most truthful stories for sure!

more info on the link https://www.facebook.com/bestchange/posts/1874856602719119
good luck to all participants
Pages:
Jump to: