Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 15. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
To avoid the list from getting too long, we add only the most popular tokens to it. We can add a cryptocurrency/altcoin only in case it is represented in an exchanger on our monitor and there is a steady demand for it.
I get that you can't add it to the current Table or (drop down) List. I was hoping you could add a small "there's more" link somewhere to show everything that's available.
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
With our help you:
👍 Will easily find exchangers for a required payment direction, no matter how rare it is.
Even if I ignore the (many) altcoins that aren't supported by any of the exchangers on BestChange, this isn't true. I posted this earlier (quote shortened):
I always assumed the "List" button on BestChange would show a complete list. It turns out it's incomplete: today I noticed one of the exchangers on BestChange actually supports all 5 Forks that are worth something!
~
My suggestion for you: can you add a full list of all coins available on all exchangers, even if a certain coin is only available on one exchange?
I'll add an example: SimpleSwap takes XEC (only when I disable Fixed rate), but I can't find this on BestChange. I would appreciate a full list of all coins offered by any of the exchanges on BestChange.

Thank you for your question, LoyceV.

To avoid the list from getting too long, we add only the most popular tokens to it. We can add a cryptocurrency/altcoin only in case it is represented in an exchanger on our monitor and there is a steady demand for it.

legendary
With our help you:
👍 Will easily find exchangers for a required payment direction, no matter how rare it is.
Even if I ignore the (many) altcoins that aren't supported by any of the exchangers on BestChange, this isn't true. I posted this earlier (quote shortened):
I always assumed the "List" button on BestChange would show a complete list. It turns out it's incomplete: today I noticed one of the exchangers on BestChange actually supports all 5 Forks that are worth something!
~
My suggestion for you: can you add a full list of all coins available on all exchangers, even if a certain coin is only available on one exchange?
I'll add an example: SimpleSwap takes XEC (only when I disable Fixed rate), but I can't find this on BestChange. I would appreciate a full list of all coins offered by any of the exchanges on BestChange.
legendary
📝 Exchanger monitor — how does it help you in everyday life?

It does not matter if you exchange money every day or got in this situation for the first time, it's important to receive relevant and profitable offers. Rates in exchangers depend on different factors, due to which the difference between different services can reach 5-10% and higher. This is a tangible overpayment. Fortunately, it's easy to avoid it — that's what BestChange works for.

With our help you:
👍 Will be able to sort them by an indicator you are interested in, for example, by the best rate.
👍 In case you won't find the required directions among available ones at the moment, you will be able to make a "Double exchange" through a transit currency.
👍 Will choose an exchanger out of reliable services that have been checked by many indicators.

One of the main advantages of the monitor is a practically full automatization. You won't have to compare the rates manually — it is not only time-consuming but also ineffective because the prices constantly change, especially in the case of cryptocurrency.

legendary
📈 What data exchangers transfer to BestChange

For the users to always get exact and complete information, our monitor requests a specific data pool from exchangers and regularly updates it. The frequency of updating is from 5 to 8 seconds; it gives maximally possible accuracy.

Parameters that we trace:
✔ Payment directions.
✔ Exchange rates for each direction (without payment system commissions, we consider them ourselves).
✔ Minimal and additional commissions. If the commission is a layered one, i.e. it depends on the amount; in this case, the monitor considers the maximal one out of possible.
✔ Minimal limits for exchanging for each of the directions.
✔ Reserves of all available currencies and cryptocurrencies.
✔ City where it’s possible to make an exchange (for directions with cash).

If during certain hours or days an exchanger does not work, the owners of it have an opportunity to switch the exchanger off from BestChange so that you won’t waste your time looking at irrelevant options. Thanks to all the above, the monitor is the best option to choose exchangers that are providing the best conditions at the very moment.

legendary

In line with this, I am interested to know if the BestChange company subscribes to the idea that there are clean and dirty Bitcoins. I mean, yes, there are probably a lot of crimes in which Bitcoins are involved as there are countless others which involve fiat, but do you think that Bitcoins involved in these crimes are tainted and are therefore dirty and shouldn't be accepted by different Bitcoin platforms?

This is not so much our moral position, but the forced adherence to generally accepted norms. Regardless of our or anyone else's opinion, AML purity for cryptocurrency transactions has become as important a property as it is for fiat currencies. Most crypto transactions end up in centralized custodial services that adhere to standard rules for the entire global market, in particular, the fifth AML directive of the European Union (5AMLD). Therefore, in a sense, the widespread introduction of AML made BTC an analogue of NFT of the ERC-1155 standard Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
In line with this, I am interested to know if the BestChange company subscribes to the idea that there are clean and dirty Bitcoins. I mean, yes, there are probably a lot of crimes in which Bitcoins are involved as there are countless others which involve fiat, but do you think that Bitcoins involved in these crimes are tainted and are therefore dirty and shouldn't be accepted by different Bitcoin platforms?

They BestChange monitoring around 238 different exchangers. I believe that each of them makes a lot of changes on a daily basis and monitoring dirty BTCs would be a very complicated job here. I'm not sure there's any automated possibility for that.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
Don’t you think exchangers that do not follow AML should be excluded from your site? Or at least marked as untrustworthy.
Today netex24 exchanger sent me tainted btc. And obviously service which i wanted to top up blocked my account.
I checked transaction via AML bot:

Risk Score: 50% Medium risk transaction
Medium risk
Exchange ML Risk Veryhigh - 100%

@rokuen
Thank you for the signal, we will certainly investigate the matter to find out all the details and if necessary, will take measures to prevent this in the future. The exchanger you named is one of the largest on over-the-counter and such appeals are the matter of exception.

In any case, your situation requires our involvement. We will certainly get in touch with the service representatives to find out the technical details of your transaction and offer them to change the counterparty, if necessary, if they use some compromised custodial service to store bitcoin.

Please send us the transaction address and, if possible, the order number in this service, so that we could check the information in blockchain and request the details from netex24.

legendary

Are you currently using only betchange.com and .ru domains, or you have some others as alternative, I think I saw .net is also available.
My suggestion is to add official websites in first post of this ANN topic.

@dkbit98

Done it, thanks!

@Huseries
Both Best.Change and Best_Change belong to us. Thanks!

Don’t you think exchangers that do not follow AML should be excluded from your site? Or at least marked as untrustworthy.
Today netex24 exchanger sent me tainted btc. And obviously service which i wanted to top up blocked my account.

Medium risk

@rokuen
Thank you for the signal, we will certainly investigate the matter to find out all the details and if necessary, will take measures to prevent this in the future. The exchanger you named is one of the largest on over-the-counter and such appeals are the matter of exception.

In any case, your situation requires our involvement. We will certainly get in touch with the service representatives to find out the technical details of your transaction and offer them to change the counterparty, if necessary, if they use some compromised custodial service to store bitcoin.

Please send us the transaction address and, if possible, the order number in this service, so that we could check the information in blockchain and request the details from netex24.
legendary
tainted btc
What's that? Are you saying Bitcoin isn't fungible?
I mean they sent dirty btc which involved in money laundering.
What I meant is: there is no "dirty" Bitcoin. A Bitcoin is a Bitcoin. You shouldn't let anyone tell you some Bitcoins have lower value than other Bitcoins.
Activity: 51
Merit: 3
LOL. Dude, it's 2022 when companies are paying a lot of attention to the origin of funds. There are organizations such as CipherTrace, Crypto Defenders Alliance and so on to prevent illicit activities. And obviously I don’t want to be involved in money laundering.
So you are actively using bunch of gambling websites and unknown exchanges and you are expecting to be fully compliant with regulators  Roll Eyes
You can do whatever you want with your coins or money, but you are publicly already doing ''illicit activities'' so I don't know what exactly you are expecting.
I told you how you can always play around those stupid rules, but you can also just use Coinbase or Binance that are best known for kissing regulator asses.

Nice catch Sherlock, but this thread is about BestChange and I don't think it's normal that some exchangers usings clients for money laundering.

Funny thing that netex24 exchange has rules about KYT (know your transaction) https://netex24.net/#/en/kyt  they didn't even bother to translate it into English. In short they may suspend any exchange or even withhold funds if they can’t trace origin. But they ok with sending dirty crypto to their users  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
LOL. Dude, it's 2022 when companies are paying a lot of attention to the origin of funds. There are organizations such as CipherTrace, Crypto Defenders Alliance and so on to prevent illicit activities. And obviously I don’t want to be involved in money laundering.
So you are actively using bunch of gambling websites and unknown exchanges and you are expecting to be fully compliant with regulators  Roll Eyes
You can do whatever you want with your coins or money, but you are publicly already doing ''illicit activities'' so I don't know what exactly you are expecting.
I told you how you can always play around those stupid rules, but you can also just use Coinbase or Binance that are best known for kissing regulator asses.
I checked transaction via AML bot
This AML bot and stuff like that are not very smart, and you can try checking main Binance exchange hot wallet and see result you will get... probably it will show very similar ''risk''.
You can't even verify what this bot is doing and I think it's crazy trusting it, and it's even more crazy paying bunch of money for using that.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I checked transaction via AML bot
This AML bot and stuff like that are not very smart, and you can try checking main Binance exchange hot wallet and see result you will get... probably it will show very similar ''risk''.
You can't even verify what this bot is doing and I think it's crazy trusting it, and it's even more crazy paying bunch of money for using that.

I can only imagine what will happen if I deposit such coins directly to my binance/other CEX. I assume that I would have to provide a lot of information to prove that I was not involved in money laundering. And even then there is no guarantee that I will see my money back.
BestChange is not responsible for checking this for you, and Binance already tainted themselves with previous transaction and have connection with money laundering.
You can always mix those coins you got in some mixer, or swap them use decentralized exchanges that don't have any kyc verification, atomic swaps or p2p trading.

The solution is simple: don't use services that tell you your Bitcoin is different than another Bitcoin.
Does this mean we should stop using all government services?  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
Another suspiciously fraudulent exchanger is claiming to be partners with Best Change by using their logo

eraxchanges.com

I would like to confirm is you are collaborating with them or in the process of collaborating with them. Otherwise, I think they are being deceptive
tainted btc
I mean they sent dirty btc which involved in money laundering.
I can only imagine what will happen if I deposit such coins directly to my binance/other CEX. I assume that I would have to provide a lot of information to prove that I was not involved in money laundering. And even then there is no guarantee that I will see my money back.
legendary
tainted btc

service which i wanted to top up blocked my account.
The solution is simple: don't use services that tell you your Bitcoin is different than another Bitcoin.

Medium risk
legendary
Because of my Bitcoin Fork claiming topic, I'm sometimes looking for ways to exchange the Forks that have value. Unfortunately, most of them aren't listed on BestChange. And I always assumed the "List" button on BestChange would show a complete list. It turns out it's incomplete: today I noticed one of the exchangers on BestChange actually supports all 5 Forks that are worth something! It's always tricky to trust an exchanger, so I appreciate the feedback system on BestChange for this.

My suggestion for you: can you add a full list of all coins available on all exchangers, even if a certain coin is only available on one exchange? I would very much appreciate that!
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
ANN created by best.change not Best_Change, Best.Change Last Active: February 20, 2021, 03:52:04 PM
Perhaps if they asked one of the admins to restore the account (if they lost access to it) or edit the post, it would be better.

tasted it on tor and it works
No biggie... I am more than certain they have access to the account. It's just not actively engaging in discussion. Last time that account woke up, it was to edit something in the OP, and then it went back to sleep.

I believe they could still do the same.
Pages:
Jump to: