Pages:
Author

Topic: Forget about exchanger search! Use BestChange! - page 23. (Read 12043 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Well, here is another generous contest started by BestChange  Wink

https://www.facebook.com/bestchange/posts/1606737869530995

There will be TWENTY WINNERS. A participant must as precisely as possible guess the exchange rate of Bitcoin to USDT at the binance.com exchange at 10:00:00 UTC on Monday, January, 11, 2020.

@Best_Change is this just for Facebook users, or it's possible to participate without FB account?
p.s. You also should post ANN of this contest on this forum.

good luck to all participants  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1122
Merit: 2039
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Can we see full list of exchanges listed on Bestchange? Is this correct?
https://www.bestchange.com/list.html

I see there are some exchanges I never heard before and I can't say how reliable they are, and only some of them have negative feedback.

Thank you for your question. Yes, you are correct, this is the full list of exchangers. For reference, you can see the status of an exchanger, whether of not it is active in the monitor. All exchangers go through thorough screening before getting listed in the monitor, and the reviews help you make a weighted choice.

Today an excellent contest was launched the goal of which is selecting the best interview on bitcointalk for 2020. Any forum participant with the rank Member and higher can vote for an interview they like.

Very good idea from you for creating something like this to give back the community.
I will give it a try.

Thank you and best of luck!

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1255
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Can we see full list of exchanges listed on Bestchange? Is this correct?
https://www.bestchange.com/list.html

I see there are some exchanges I never heard before and I can't say how reliable they are, and only some of them have negative feedback.

Today an excellent contest was launched the goal of which is selecting the best interview on bitcointalk for 2020. Any forum participant with the rank Member and higher can vote for an interview they like.

Very good idea from you for creating something like this to give back the community.
I will give it a try.
legendary

We act as the sponsor of the event. The total prize fund is $650. It will be divided the following way: $300 will go to the first place winner, $200 to the second one and $100  to the third one. And a pleasant bonus of $50 will go to one of the voting’s participant. It may be you Smiley Hurry up and vote!

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5294957
legendary
Best_Change, I'm wondering, do you ever thinking to run your own exchanging service?
I guess you have enough experience and resources also, why not. maybe some simple exchange, the only crypto to crypto.

Thank you for your question, examplens.

The monitor BestChange started from our CEO's idea to run an exchanger.  But during the market analysis, he found a problem — at that time there already existed a large number of fraudulent exchangers. This discovery prompted him to envision a website with selected trusted exchangers where users could find the best exchange rates.

At the moment we only position ourselves as the directory of trusted and reliable exchanges, displaying their rates at an instance and helping users navigate in the sea of exchangers. As of now, we do not have plans to run our own exchanger.
legendary
Best_Change, I'm wondering, do you ever thinking to run your own exchanging service?
I guess you have enough experience and resources also, why not. maybe some simple exchange, the only crypto to crypto.
legendary
I did see some popular exchanges like binance under https://www.bestchange.com/list.html with as many as 70 rates but It doesn't show up when for example one wants to search for exchange rates from BTC to ETH yet the pair is available in Binance. Could there be a reason why their rates don't show up in the results?

Most of the traditional exchanges unlike a few years ago now accept deposit and withdraw of fiat currencies from different countries like Vietnamese Dong (VND), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD) etc but, it looks like they are not included exchange rates. Maybe you can look into it if it's feasible  Wink

Exchanges like Binance and others are only presented for information services, with some exchnages, those who wished for it, having an option to reply to users' feedback.

As for adding new currencies, we shall consider new ones if there is a steady demand for them and there are exchangers in our monitor that work with these currencies.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I did see some popular exchanges like binance under https://www.bestchange.com/list.html with as many as 70 rates but It doesn't show up when for example one wants to search for exchange rates from BTC to ETH yet the pair is available in Binance. Could there be a reason why their rates don't show up in the results?

Most of the traditional exchanges unlike a few years ago now accept deposit and withdraw of fiat currencies from different countries like Vietnamese Dong (VND), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD) etc but, it looks like they are not included exchange rates. Maybe you can look into it if it's feasible  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
~Snip~
We have no business with the exchange, hence this claim on their website is false. We see that the exchange has since removed it.

Thank you for your vigilance, Kavelj22!
I had noticed it first time on their old announcement thread and I had raised a question there. Most probably they removed it after my question and create a new announcement thread. I think this isn't a good sign for an exchange that is using false information on the website without getting permission from the BestChange. Also avoiding questions from the announcement thread and create a new announcement thread is quite suspicious behavior IMO. Personally, I won't trust them with a penny.

I archived a copy from the original homepage image before they succeeded to edit it and remove the Best Change logo: https://archive.vn/6Xx0b
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 2169
Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator
~Snip~
We have no business with the exchange, hence this claim on their website is false. We see that the exchange has since removed it.

I had noticed it first time on their old announcement thread and I had raised a question there. Most probably they removed it after my question and create a new announcement thread. I think this isn't a good sign for an exchange that is using false information on the website without getting permission from the BestChange. Also avoiding questions from the announcement thread and create a new announcement thread is quite suspicious behavior IMO. Personally, I won't trust them with a penny.
legendary
Binaryx Exchanger claim on the main page of his website that he is in partnership with Best Change as shown in capture:

Archive01
Archive02

By searching through available exchangers on Best Change platform, i didn't find that exchange.

I seems to be a fake claim and can be a subject of accusation. I posted a query in their ANN thread few days ago but didn't yet get an answer. That's why i thought it is necessary to inform you.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
Binaryx Exchanger claim on the main page of his website that he is in partnership with Best Change as shown in capture:

Archive01
Archive02

By searching through available exchangers on Best Change platform, i didn't find that exchange.

I seems to be a fake claim and can be a subject of accusation. I posted a query in their ANN thread few days ago but didn't yet get an answer. That's why i thought it is necessary to inform you.
legendary

Its the most important thing and if i am not wrong then due to this reason your regular users love to use your service without any hesitation. Whenever your platform authority complete the filtering process without taking fees it means every exchange have to pass the scrutiny process to get listed. Just like other established and honest service provider you guys are doing good and hope people will not loose their money by choosing exchanges from BestChange.   

Thank you for your kind feedback and trust, TalkStar, and appreciation of our efforts to make sure exchanges are smooth and secure.

Maybe he wants to copy the business model and run his own exchanger monitor service  Wink
I registered on BestChange platform for the affiliate program. I put some Tweets about them and find some results on the dashboard page. Even if I am not sure how it's work, I guess they use cookies from his partner's pages and share some profit with the one who brought that traffic.

Congratulation on joining our affiliate program. In our affiliate program, we give reward for every new visitor brought to our website, and have extensive instuctions and materials how to best yield from this program. We hope for fruitiful and long-term cooperation!
legendary
I always thought you guys take a fee to list an exchanger into your platform. My question is how do you guys generate revenue then? For a platform that has been around for slightly over 13 years, there surely should be away if surviving through the years  Wink
Every platform have their own secrets and BestChange isn't different from others here. Its pretty much clear to us that they are getting good ROI and have wide range of potential users. They have already mentioned that Affiliate is their main field by which they are generating revenues for their platform. You may have seen many crypto oriented platforms who usually donot run advertising campaigns or have no visible marketing activities but they have large community with massive amount of registered users. So, we have to get agree on that they have their own way of continuing business.

Maybe he wants to copy the business model and run his own exchanger monitor service  Wink
I registered on BestChange platform for the affiliate program. I put some Tweets about them and find some results on the dashboard page. Even if I am not sure how it's work, I guess they use cookies from his partner's pages and share some profit with the one who brought that traffic.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
I always thought you guys take a fee to list an exchanger into your platform. My question is how do you guys generate revenue then? For a platform that has been around for slightly over 13 years, there surely should be away if surviving through the years  Wink
Every platform have their own secrets and BestChange isn't different from others here. Its pretty much clear to us that they are getting good ROI and have wide range of potential users. They have already mentioned that Affiliate is their main field by which they are generating revenues for their platform. You may have seen many crypto oriented platforms who usually donot run advertising campaigns or have no visible marketing activities but they have large community with massive amount of registered users. So, we have to get agree on that they have their own way of continuing business.

we take the matter seriously and analyze various factors to make sure the exchanger is reliable, popular and trustworthy.

Its the most important thing and if i am not wrong then due to this reason your regular users love to use your service without any hesitation. Whenever your platform authority complete the filtering process without taking fees it means every exchange have to pass the scrutiny process to get listed. Just like other established and honest service provider you guys are doing good and hope people will not loose their money by choosing exchanges from BestChange.   
legendary
I was reading the rules concerning adding an exchanger to your platform and then i noticed something that was a bit of a surprise to me.

Please be advised that we do not take any fee for inclusion of new exchangers in whatever form. If somebody contacts you offering to speed up listing in BestChange monitoring for a fee, you can be certain you are dealing with scammers. We also do not accept temporary deposits from exchangers as a way of guaranteeing their reliability.

We work with different schemes of afiiliate programs. What we were saying, that we do not accept fee for inclusion of new exchangers, we take the matter seriously and analyze various factors to make sure the exchanger is reliable, popular and trustworthy.
copper member
I was reading the rules concerning adding an exchanger to your platform and then i noticed something that was a bit of a surprise to me.

Please be advised that we do not take any fee for inclusion of new exchangers in whatever form. If somebody contacts you offering to speed up listing in BestChange monitoring for a fee, you can be certain you are dealing with scammers. We also do not accept temporary deposits from exchangers as a way of guaranteeing their reliability.

legendary
I am in doubt, why I got two different results with the same category when search exchanger on site.
For example, when selecting only Exchange PayPal USD to Bitcoin, once usually I have only one result, but just half of the hour there is another one on the list.
why is this happening? whether because of reserves?
(...)

Dear examplens,

As other users have already told you, various exchangers can randomly appear and disappear in various directions, this is their right. They can make exchanges for any direction they are interested in at a specific moment. There can be several reasons for an exchanger disappearance from the list of exchanges: technical works, reserves depletion, decision to stop working with any payment system, and many more.

If there are not enough offers for you for any exchange direction you can go to the Russian version of the website and check if there are other exchangers (to do that simply change ".com" into ".net" in the page address bar). But be advised that in this case support in English is not guaranteed, which may pose some obstacles if the selected exchanger would have additional questions in the process of the exchange.

It's been a month since the Russian telecom regulator, Roskomnadzor, blocked your website in the country. I'm a bit curious as to how the business is performing since then. While it could still be accessed through VPN and mirror sites, has there been a significant decrease of visitors or transactions or perhaps user growth since the unfortunate event took place? 

It got me a little worried because, as probably the largest crypto site in the country, you must have a huge and vital market there. Is everything still moving smoothly as before or has the implementation significantly disrupted your business operations in Russia?

Dear Darker45,

Thank you for your concern and such an interesting question.

Unfortunately, this is not the first case of blocking this is why the portion of our users are very well familiar with our mirror and possibilities of gaining access via VPN. Also,  in general, the governmental line of Internet policy in the Russian Federation promotes the technical intelligence of her citizens. Practically every citizen of the country using the Internet on a regular basis can use VPN and anonymizers regardless of their education and age.

The number of visitors, of course, has insignificantly declined, but the main flow of traffic moved to different countries (thanks to VPN) or moved to our mirror.

Lawyers continue the fight for our rights in court and we shall be soon unblocked since the reasons for blocking are against the law of the Russian Federation. But it requires a lot of time and effort due to red tape.

Everything is fine, don’t worry. Our monitor will continue working whatever happens in the world 😊
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
It's been a month since the Russian telecom regulator, Roskomnadzor, blocked your website in the country. I'm a bit curious as to how the business is performing since then. While it could still be accessed through VPN and mirror sites, has there been a significant decrease of visitors or transactions or perhaps user growth since the unfortunate event took place? 

It got me a little worried because, as probably the largest crypto site in the country, you must have a huge and vital market there. Is everything still moving smoothly as before or has the implementation significantly disrupted your business operations in Russia?
copper member
I am in doubt, why I got two different results with the same category when search exchanger on site.
For example, when selecting only Exchange PayPal USD to Bitcoin, once usually I have only one result, but just half of the hour there is another one on the list.
why is this happening? whether because of reserves?
According to BestKurs24's statistics page that shows the exchange service's most popular trading pairs in the last 30 days, you can see a paypal USD - Bitcoin trading pair in there which means at one point an exchange was carried out before the site removed the pair. My guess is Bestchange picked up the data when the trading pair was still available on the exchange since it refreshes all the exchange data every 6 seconds.

From BestKurs24's point of view, maybe their reserve for Paypal USD got exhausted in less than 30 minutes (there is only one other exchange providing such a trading pair so it's possible there's high demand to exchange PayPal USD to BTC) therefore they had to remove the trading pair since it makes nonsense keeping the trading pair active yet they have not reserve for PayPal USD.

Pages:
Jump to: