Author

Topic: Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?) - page 166. (Read 2354824 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Well now I feel like a dope because there are like a million posts about it in this subforum.  I'm sorry... it was a damn long day.

-Fuse

A couple things changed including removing the newbies jail.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Well now I feel like a dope because there are like a million posts about it in this subforum.  I'm sorry... it was a damn long day.

-Fuse
legendary
Not sure if I missed the memo, but was there an increase in the requirements for member levels?  It seems that yesterday or the day before I was a Sr. Member, and now I'm a full member.  As a pool OP, I make a lot of posts, so I know it can't be due to inactivity.

Any ideas?

-Fuse

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1582
HODL for life.
Not sure if I missed the memo, but was there an increase in the requirements for member levels?  It seems that yesterday or the day before I was a Sr. Member, and now I'm a full member.  As a pool OP, I make a lot of posts, so I know it can't be due to inactivity.

Any ideas?

-Fuse
legendary
These coins might scare newbies into thinking we have many bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Hmm, my activity is 42 and I'm still a newbie  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127
I've been searching around the internet about how activity count is calculated in SMF after I noticed that my activity count wasn't increasing. I finally found this post after accidentally selecting the wrong sub-forum.  Embarrassed

*banging head at my own stupidity*

I thought activity was an invention here not smf

It was, that's why he made that entire post. Reading is FUNdamental.

Are you sure you aren't being paid per post for your sig, and not monthly as you claim?
legendary
I've been searching around the internet about how activity count is calculated in SMF after I noticed that my activity count wasn't increasing. I finally found this post after accidentally selecting the wrong sub-forum.  Embarrassed

I thought activity was an invention here not smf
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
What are the requirements to get the "bitcoin expert" tag?
*ping*
administrator
Activity: 5166
Merit: 12850
staff
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382
This is missing, at a minimum, the core developer and technical expert flags.
No, I understood what he wanted. I think the Dev & Tech section is fine for those badges. I was just teasing him for wanting it in every section like a high school Vice President or President label. lol
Huh? No. I'm saying the list was missing them (thus also 'at a minimum' since I don't know if there are other subforum specific badges)— I got asked by someone what the (B) symbol meant, and I had no where to point them because they're not included in the list here.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good post, now I understand why my Activity is not being increased. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
I'm sure if it wasn't an issue they'd of reinstated them already.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I dont know if exists but after certain amount of posts we should be able to use bitcointalk.org own avatars and not uploaded ones but default or readied avatars. I dont think this will create another security issue.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
It all makes sense now!
Jan
legendary
Activity: 1043
What are the requirements to get the "bitcoin expert" tag?
legendary
What would one regular member have to do to become staff member?  Huh 

No.

Haha, subtle answer Grin. I always wondered..... Do you guys get paid for all the work that you do?

There's no contract, agreement, or expectation of it, but yes.
legendary
What would one regular member have to do to become staff member?  Huh 

No.
Jump to: