Pages:
Author

Topic: Fourth alt coin thread last three got oversized. - page 34. (Read 108819 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
dang i didnt get that email for the 10% or i would take up on that purchase, my 2 @ 8% were cancelled the other day, because i ordered some on ebay and on newegg.com and because they were coming from the same company they cancelled my order on ebay out.. which kinda sucked..

nice price but btc is dropping a lot

Do you think the bubble finally popped?

The bubble has not popped, bitcoin is taking a hit due to the expected hard fork. The price drop in btc is affecting all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
dang i didnt get that email for the 10% or i would take up on that purchase, my 2 @ 8% were cancelled the other day, because i ordered some on ebay and on newegg.com and because they were coming from the same company they cancelled my order on ebay out.. which kinda sucked..

Do you think the bubble finally popped?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Anyone still mining skein.  My results are all over the place.  The meter stats are not reporting well at all like they usually do.  When I had too cards on it from seperate rigs it seemed even worse.  I took it down to just one card 1030 MH/s.   Over the last 54.6 hours it has mined 0.01067519 BTC.  Which when I work it out is $26.46 US  Prices of BTC have dropped.  And that is aying I am earning 11.40 profit per day before power over the last 3 days.  It works out almost exactly right but something is not sitting right with my and zpool.

In one 24 hour period I mined around $10 US.  And then in 18 hours I mined around $10.5.  my hash is super stable at 1030.    I realise there is some luck there as well.  I just wish it was reporting at over 1000 on the graph rather than under at around 900 all the time.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Phil / others

Thoughts on the gigabyte mini you ran/run?

I have a few of the GTX 1070 gigabyte "ITX" cards - work reliably, don't clock as high as full-sized cards, but very helpful on heat management in 3-card non-riser rigs, and have had ZERO issues with them on a reliability basis.

2x blower style rigs with 1x gigabyte itx or msi aero itx are great.

trouble free   650+650+400 = 1700sols at  550-575 watts

I am running them here

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje
Having trouble finding mini's at a decent price anymore . . wish I bought the zotac 1070 when they were on sale for $350 a week or 2 ago T_T

Also total side note, does my trust show up as 1 , 2, or 0 and how exactly does trust work because it seems most ratings don't go into the category that actually counts for your profile . . .

You are new and the deals done by you are good so far.
I have a good well really good record.

So if I put you on my trust list you would get good numbers .

On my end I can't give trust out easy multiple deals knowing where the person lives is something I try to do before I place a trust listing .  Which is the higher rating.

Rather then a trust for a deal.
And I still need to review listings since they are very long in my case.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Phil / others

I have a few of the GTX 1070 gigabyte "ITX" cards - work reliably, don't clock as high as full-sized cards, but very helpful on heat management in 3-card non-riser rigs, and have had ZERO issues with them on a reliability basis.

trouble free   650+650+400 = 1700sols at  550-575 watts

I am running them here

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&addr=1JdC6Xg3ajT3rge3FgPNSYYFpmf53Vbtje
Having trouble finding mini's at a decent price anymore . . wish I bought the zotac 1070 when they were on sale for $350 a week or 2 ago T_T

Also total side note, does my trust show up as 1 , 2, or 0 and how exactly does trust work because it seems most ratings don't go into the category that actually counts for your profile . . .
YouTube.com/VoskCoin

What settings are you running on each cards respectfully?
I have both of those O_o

currently im running the 2 asus cards on 70/70/+292/-502/75M and the 2 gigabyte cards on 68/70/+197/-502/75M.... currently have them mining skein... since my other rigs managed nearly 13/day/per card today on zpool... im up to 12 gtx1080ti's now

What do you guys recommend for settings for running the 1080 TI in a gaming rig, same specs as a rig basically or?
legendary
Phil / others

trouble free   650+650+400 = 1700sols at  550-575 watts

I am running them here

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I have both of those O_o

... since my other rigs managed nearly 13/day/per card today on zpool... im up to 12 gtx1080ti's now

Man I only managed 0.003975231 mBTC/MH/s which comes out to $8.45 a card so I yanked all my rigs off zpool - it did go up from a few days ago but I'm going to mine and hold instead of converting straight to BTC
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
Phil / others

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

I have both of those O_o

currently im running the 2 asus cards on 70/70/+292/-502/75M and the 2 gigabyte cards on 68/70/+197/-502/75M.... currently have them mining skein... since my other rigs managed nearly 13/day/per card today on zpool... im up to 12 gtx1080ti's now
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Phil , could you sum up about prices :
what are the best prices you ever paid for new 1070 , 1080 and 1080TI ?

Thanks a lot

The best I've found...

1070 - $319
1080 - $419
1080ti - $639

Depending on where you live you'll have sales tax on those as well.

Due to demand it's pretty much impossible to hit those prices right now though Sad

I purchased a 1080ti today for 570 new with full warranty.

all time best price ever Grin

I will show how.. I am just about capped on my account I am at 470 bucks earned for this cycle  max is 30.
but if you don't have a lot of ebucks for the cycle   you will get 70 off this card

Have you tried out those asus 1080 ti yet? I have been wondering last couple of weeks why only this model is so cheap...

well i received my 2 yesterday along with 2 more gigabyte cards i scored a deal on and they are the weakest so far on the hashrates even with overclocking, the most i could get out of them is 1674Mh/s on skein, 12.4G/s on Blake, and 1120sols/s on zec so far.. they seem to be holding temps pretty well.. but do have a lot of room for overclock compared to my other cards.. just comparisons, my pair of gigabytes output 1775MH/s on skein, 13.2G/s on blake, and 1222sols/s on zec... im still messing with as i just got them up and running today and only spent an hour playign with settings im sure i can adjust more to get out of them, but that was hashrates on crude settings up tell freezing/locking up conditions..i will say this tho.. they seem to run about 4-5c colder than the gigabyte cards....

I have both of those O_o
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
Phil / others

Thanks a lot

The best I've found...

1070 - $319
1080 - $419
1080ti - $639

Due to demand it's pretty much impossible to hit those prices right now though Sad

I will show how.. I am just about capped on my account I am at 470 bucks earned for this cycle  max is 30.
but if you don't have a lot of ebucks for the cycle   you will get 70 off this card

Have you tried out those asus 1080 ti yet? I have been wondering last couple of weeks why only this model is so cheap...

well i received my 2 yesterday along with 2 more gigabyte cards i scored a deal on and they are the weakest so far on the hashrates even with overclocking, the most i could get out of them is 1674Mh/s on skein, 12.4G/s on Blake, and 1120sols/s on zec so far.. they seem to be holding temps pretty well.. but do have a lot of room for overclock compared to my other cards.. just comparisons, my pair of gigabytes output 1775MH/s on skein, 13.2G/s on blake, and 1222sols/s on zec... im still messing with as i just got them up and running today and only spent an hour playign with settings im sure i can adjust more to get out of them, but that was hashrates on crude settings up tell freezing/locking up conditions..i will say this tho.. they seem to run about 4-5c colder than the gigabyte cards....

Activity: 38

Thanks a lot

The best I've found...

1070 - $319
1080 - $419
1080ti - $639

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
to follow up on the off topic blower fan setup I had in my garage, (no pics sorry) - here it is.  It was a sweet, sweet setup, mounted on the ceiling and exhausting outside.  Problem was, the thing was quite noisy and mostly had a pretty large vibration to it.  even building a box around didnt help much.  On the negative side, although the airflow was pretty good, I didnt see much difference in temp vs my current setup (still a powerful fan in the window exhausting and plenty of air intake), so i'm going to return the whole thing.  sometimes things arent as good as you think they are.  anyways I would recommend building the rigs in boxes/crates, and then hooking them up to ducts with this type of fan to exhaust.  it will work very well.
legendary

legendary

Thanks a lot

The best I've found...

1070 - $319
1080 - $419
1080ti - $639

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

Thanks a lot

The best I've found...

1070 - $319
1080 - $419
1080ti - $639

Good deals !

Nowadays what do you consider a good deal ?
Activity: 18

Thanks a lot

The best I've found...

1070 - $319
1080 - $419
1080ti - $639

Check out your local areas Craigslist, I have gotten 1070's at $300, 1080's at $380, and 1080Ti's at $600

Does anyone know a good trusted company for mining hosting that takes GPU miners?

I would rent a colo. Put everything in a 4U server case and rack mount it. You get your own locked cabinet and everything.
I'm not sure I would trust someone to put my rig in their warehouse.
Pages:
Jump to: