Pages:
Author

Topic: Fourth alt coin thread last three got oversized. - page 78. (Read 108819 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 250
What are fan speeds at? Those are really good temps

Its about 63%. I think i can make it even lower. Also i noticed if i will make i little change on memory clock on same GPUs it will work a little more stable.

So im having

- 40, 90, 670
- 40, 90, 660
- 40, 90, 650
- 40, 90, 670

With this rates im having 540 watts per 1x mining farm.

It does not effect on sol rate, but effects on stability of this 4x cards.
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
Can someone recommended settings for 1080ti?

I have a 6x 1080ti rig, each running 60% power limit, +250 core, -500 mem (mem oc or underclock, no hash difference).
Getting only about 600 sols and 4sol/w. 900w at the wall for about 3600 sols. Voltage is unchanged.

It seems low compared to gtc 1070 which can do 450sol at 60% power limit. Should I undervolt?
Activity: 354

He said
Getting 442 sol with 54 degree without fan in warm room
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
The Galax Katana 1070 has sold out.   I only have 1 and 1 on order.

It is what happens when you post a nice thread  some whale looks at the work  and buys out all the hardware fucked again.

I think I won't be posting for a few days.

Panda

Now this. Angry

Here's what you should do going forward Phil.

Get one, test it and see if you like it. If you do, go back and buy however many you think you want, THEN post the nice reviews online.

This way you'll have secured yours and let other people scoop up the remaining stock.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'

He is using palit cards one of the best made cards on the market.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 390
Have 4x Palit GeForce GTX 1070 1632Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb 8000Mhz

Set -40 Limit, 90 Core, 670 Memory

Getting 442 sol with 54 degree without fan in warm room

legendary
Maybe this will show other manufacturers that there is a market for thin cards.  There are no one-slot AMD cards, save for a 460 here and there...

yeah I have this thin rx 460

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150788

this is the other

http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-940.shtml

but they do 140-160 sols

the katana does over 400
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Maybe this will show other manufacturers that there is a market for thin cards.  There are no one-slot AMD cards, save for a 460 here and there...
legendary

It is what happens when you post a nice thread  some whale looks at the work  and buys out all the hardware fucked again.

Panda

Now this. Angry

Yeah, one of the things I hate about new product purchasing.

I will admit; the small thin form factor is going to allow a LOT of people to upgrade to a beefy gpu for once, and I think that's a huge reason why they are going to be popular...

I fucked up I misread the facebook reply  I got in early may  I could have got 10 with a discount

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;quote=19010282;topic=1904653.40;num_replies=54;sesc=3a9258d3d75653ffc6198d3d50a55ccd

I am down about it because I messaged them in early May  I explained that I would do a thread here.  I wanted a deal  and I misread what he told me.

I read no discount and clicked the facebook message  closed.  I then ordered one card did the thread.  I went back to order 2 or 3 more on the site  and was only able to order 1 unit.  Sold out.

So   I went back to face book messages  and went to send a new message to ask when they come back in stock.

So the facebook messages follow each other  and when I looked at his answer this time I read no discount  for a few.  I realized he said discount for 10

underneath it. So I rushed back in early May and fucked myself.

So I ended up with 2 cards at full price  not 10 with a discount  and I wrote the thread that most likely sold the gear out.

Same thing with the pandaminers.
Although  a made a few dollars on the one I got.  maybe 180-200 bucks.

I really wanted to do the two  3 + 1 build.  If I read his message I would have grabbed the 10 and did three 3 builds

a 3 + 1
a 3 + 1
a 4 + 0

I will settle with two  1 + 2 builds instead. I hope it teaches me to not misread  a message on facebook Angry
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1166
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

Panda

Now this. Angry

Yeah, one of the things I hate about new product purchasing.

I will admit; the small thin form factor is going to allow a LOT of people to upgrade to a beefy gpu for once, and I think that's a huge reason why they are going to be popular...
Activity: 349
I want everyone to be ready and prepared there is a nasty worm virus going around
If you get it you have to disconnect your pc  from your local network.
As of right now there is no way to get the data back off the drive.
This is a window back door worm scanning the  internet looking for this back door access point on windows pc.
They have this access due to the NSA getting hacked and these  tools getting released. .
Windows has released fixes for this problem but you have to manually update yourself.

All my windows builds are  mining only.

My normal internet is all mac.

Does this attack macs and or linux?

It's just a windows worm virus

http://thehackernews.com/2017/05/wannacry-ransomware-unlock.html

If you are running unpatched Windows OS beware!

If you have SMB open to the internet you have bigger problems than this Smiley
legendary

Panda

Now this. Angry
Activity: 308
I want everyone to be ready and prepared there is a nasty worm virus going around
This is a window back door worm scanning the  internet looking for this back door access point on windows pc.
They have this access due to the NSA getting hacked and these  tools getting released. .
Windows has released fixes for this problem but you have to manually update yourself.

http://thehackernews.com/2017/05/wannacry-ransomware-unlock.html

If you are running unpatched Windows OS beware!
Activity: 672
Looking at buying PDUs and obvious basic ones are a lot cheaper than monitored ones.

How important are the metered/monitored features to you guys? They cost more so I'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra money.

I like to be safe with my setup but not wasteful with spending Smiley

Monitor pdu is worth every penny imo
I have the apc 7811
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Looking at buying PDUs and obvious basic ones are a lot cheaper than monitored ones.

How important are the metered/monitored features to you guys? They cost more so I'm trying to decide if it's worth the extra money.

I like to be safe with my setup but not wasteful with spending Smiley

legendary

legendary
I will going forward on my 3x katana 1x 1080ti founder edition build.

I have an issue  I am power capped for June 1  summer rate rise.  Well more like heat capped for the garage.

This means I need to sell this card

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814126109                    @  439

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HDUVJ1I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?    @  419

I prefer to sell to usa.

maybe $345.67 USD in btc  includes shipping to usa .  I do sell to other  countries  but shipping will be added.

I will toss in 1 new riser   from this seller  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDZ5H14/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?

note no original box I have a box for some other card  to pack it in.

I need to look at  the garage setup very closely  to get heat low.

I have a taker for the asus strix 1070 card.

In the meantime  while cleaning stuff up I realized newegg included a 10 off 100 coupon with the msi aero 1080 ti I got last week.  So I grabbed a second rosewood stealth case and 4 of these fans

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835132027

if I use them for intake  and use some delta's or scythe ultra kaze as exhausts  I should have a cool case

Pages:
Jump to: