Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 11. (Read 9783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I just play and won some and after that I can't even click it, it said to contact admin. Is that any error? Please fix it
Btw its a nice game to play and really unique
is it working for you already? i wanted to play it too but now im afraid if it will work for me

Its working fine now but now I want to withdraw and it said that "All your deposits must have at least 6 confirmations from Bitcoin network". What does it means?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I just play and won some and after that I can't even click it, it said to contact admin. Is that any error? Please fix it
is it working for you already? i wanted to play it too but now im afraid if it will work for me
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice project but it need low btc faucet for try.  Wink

Thank you for your input. We are currently working on a "test" image, so anyone with really little BTC (0.0001) can test before playing with higher amounts.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Nice project but it need low btc faucet for try.  Wink
I cant access the website
My browser states that there are too many reconnections etc. Any help here?
The image on the OP doesnt work. Please also upload some pictures of the website, I am very interested

I got this error message "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Is it down for maintenance?or is it gone? Roll Eyes

Sorry, it was some CloudFlare Rules error. It is now online.

This game is just like a lottery game except that this is fair and more interesting.
I feel you should have a trial game with a low jackpot for everyone to play.

Will be done. Thank you for your time and input.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
This game is just like a lottery game except that this is fair and more interesting.
I feel you should have a trial game with a low jackpot for everyone to play.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

I got this error message "The page isn't redirecting properly"

Is it down for maintenance?or is it gone? Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
I cant access the website
My browser states that there are too many reconnections etc. Any help here?
The image on the OP doesnt work. Please also upload some pictures of the website, I am very interested
Deposit  just 1 confirmation?
Transaction 43c072f1d544d171eb5c1e7dd8ff498311d9c3a775add6d1af4f2add595e6291  0.00537 BTC 3 Confirmations
Current Balance 0

I really apologize for this inconvenience. I fixed it and now every deposit will require one confirmation to appear in balance.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Deposit  just 1 confirmation?
Transaction 43c072f1d544d171eb5c1e7dd8ff498311d9c3a775add6d1af4f2add595e6291  0.00537 BTC 3 Confirmations
Current Balance 0

This looks cool and all that but i would like to know the probabilities, the house edge because it seems to be pretty low like someone said this looks more like a lottery. Thanks for your time.

You can calculate probabilities easily, divide the number of prizes with the number of pixels of the image. You get the % of getting a winning pixel.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Pickxel nice idea and nice site.
to do better know you could cast a giveaway in the round and games section, like "first xx user follow to twitter o like to facebook have 1 pixel free"  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I like it, it's definitely something different and completely based on luck, one cannot think of any strategies with this. Someone can take 100 shots at it and win nothing and someone could hit the correct pixel and win the grand prize at first try.  Cheesy

For instance behind one of these pixels is 1.12 BTC and someone lucky can hit it and win at first click:

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
This looks cool and all that but i would like to know the probabilities, the house edge because it seems to be pretty low like someone said this looks more like a lottery. Thanks for your time.
UPDATE:

Now you can see in the image which pixels have been clicked already.
wouldnt it be cool if it would show the places that were already picked by others? i think it would be better

We will implement this feature soon.

Dice game is totally different than this. This is grid game which you can win purely based on your luck but in dice you play against house/computer.
This game is simple and can be checked from history all clicked boxes. You like dice thats why you prefer to praise that much. There is no comparison between two games.

I agree with your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
wouldnt it be cool if it would show the places that were already picked by others? i think it would be better
i think then it would be easier to win what would lead to less profit for the site owner. also i tried it out its really good website
Dice game is totally different than this. This is grid game which you can win purely based on your luck but in dice you play against house/computer.
This game is simple and can be checked from history all clicked boxes. You like dice thats why you prefer to praise that much. There is no comparison between two games.
Activity: 280
i think then it would be easier to win what would lead to less profit for the site owner. also i tried it out its really good website
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: