Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 12. (Read 9783 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
So this is "new" but it really isnt because at the end its the same thing as any other dice game, pure luck. Whats the house edge of this? I bet is high as fuck

It is just like a lottery game. You buy a ticket for cheap and hope to hit it big.  I think dice games have a higher variation than this.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
So this is "new" but it really isnt because at the end its the same thing as any other dice game, pure luck. Whats the house edge of this? I bet is high as fuck
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
New members are welcome! Sign up now!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
This site is similar with instantri.ch
But the difference is we can choose the block, so the game is more fair

Do you mean that in instanri.ch we can't choose the block?
If so, means that you do not know about instantri.ch very well..because in fact we can choose the box as we want.

At instantri.ch we can choose the reward only, not choose the box specifically
And because we can't choose specifically, the owner could cheating their players Sad

You can choose the box number as you like there..seems that you only play in instantri.ch by clicking the "open box" tab. Yes if you just play by clicking it, it will make you choose the box randomly. but if you click the picture of the prize, you will be able to choose the box number as you want.
Just the same with Pixcel.com..nothing is different from the way we choose/click the box. maybe the difference is that in instanri.ch we can choose the box/block randomly.

cool new game though it would be even better if there could be any strategies for it

There could be strategies, if you click randomly pixels you have less % of picking winning pixels rather than, for example, clicking all a column/row.

I am not quite sure I understand that. I thought your prize locations are generated randomly with random.org.
Shouldn't the chance of winning a prize by clicking 10 random pixels be the same as that by clicking a column of 10 pixels?

Yes, I correct myself. I was thinking at previous implementation of random number generation using Pseudo Random Numbers Generator.
Using Random.org API assures us that you have exactly the same % of winning if you click any pixel in the image, since the numbers are "generated" based on atmospheric noise.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
cool new game though it would be even better if there could be any strategies for it

There could be strategies, if you click randomly pixels you have less % of picking winning pixels rather than, for example, clicking all a column/row.

I am not quite sure I understand that. I thought your prize locations are generated randomly with random.org.
Shouldn't the chance of winning a prize by clicking 10 random pixels be the same as that by clicking a column of 10 pixels?
legendary

If so, means that you do not know about instantri.ch very well..because in fact we can choose the box as we want.

And because we can't choose specifically, the owner could cheating their players Sad

Not really the case. In instantrich, you can click the title of the game you want to play, and then you can choose to open any unopened box as you wish.

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange

The click price is a bit too high IMO.
Take the first game as an example, there are 420 spots and 1.26 btc prize in total. It is not very attractive to make a click by paying 0.00345 and expecting to get 0.003.

What would you recommend? According to click cost prizes are made. If a click costs 0.0001, prizes are made accordingly so there will be low btc prizes. I'm open to your feedback.

I think you should make a game with low click price, so people with little bitcoin can try it too
You should make games with free click price, but only players who have played before with bitcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I think you should make a game with low click price, so people with little bitcoin can try it too
You should make games with free click price, but only players who have played before with bitcoin

We've already implemented it in the way you proposed, but now we've adjusted the settings to satisfy also people with little BTC.
- Another image with 0.00192 / 1 click added.
Thank you for your input.
Take the first game as an example, there are 420 spots and 1.26 btc prize in total. It is not very attractive to make a click by paying 0.00345 and expecting to get 0.003.

What would you recommend? According to click cost prizes are made. If a click costs 0.0001, prizes are made accordingly so there will be low btc prizes. I'm open to your feedback.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange

It could become great if make a game with a free click
So, it could attract more players Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

It could become great if make a game with a free click
So, it could attract more players Smiley

Yeah, a free click for promotion is always good. At least give 1 free click to your members.

pickxel is nice game using grid method with twist of btc, design is simple and cool, clicks history tab make it more fair for betting,
good luck pickxel team for your business. Grin

Thank you! I appreciate you liked the simple design.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
pickxel is nice game using grid method with twist of btc, design is simple and cool, clicks history tab make it more fair for betting,
good luck pickxel team for your business. Grin
I was used to play similar grid clicking games on some other sites but your site is really very cool and looking nice. It is new and will be one of the successful sites keep it up and everything up to date. Best of luck for your business.

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback. If you think any new feature we could add, please let us know at support(@)pickxel.com Smiley

Interesting. The major difference between this and the other games is that bets here are not independent. A losing bet by you or the other players will increase the winning chance of the next bet, and vice versa.  

This is mostly true. We've designed the system in such way that if you click some pixel, other people that try to click the same pixel will get an error and they'll be asked to click on another pixel.

I am not sure if I have to be logged in first to see the already clicked on tiles or not but I had a look and all tiles are unturned?

You can see click history by clicking the button at the left ("Clicks History"), you can see what exactly pixel people clicked. Don't worry, if you click a pixel that was already been clicked by another user you won't be credited for it, instead you'll get a popup saying that the pixel was previously clicked.
We might consider the idea of turning the tiles in another color if they are already clicked, thank you for input!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
I am not sure if I have to be logged in first to see the already clicked on tiles or not but I had a look and all tiles are unturned?
legendary
Interesting. The major difference between this and the other games is that bets here are not independent. A losing bet by you or the other players will increase the winning chance of the next bet, and vice versa.  
Pages:
Jump to: