Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 4. (Read 9783 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
it says that already all pixels were clicked. though i think that was just a bug in calcullating or something like that because there are no problem with other ones

Yes, there was a problem with the site.
We need suggestions on how to keep the site alive, if nobody plays Paid images, there is no point in running the website at all. Turning the website into a faucet with ads could be an option, but this is not what we had in mind when we developed Pickxel. We would like to provide some way to win great prizes too, not just satoshis and mBTCs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I see something weird in the free image #19
There are 522pixels, and now 492pixels already clicked. means 30pixels left..but the statistic shows that there are still 46 remaining prizes.

it says that already all pixels were clicked. though i think that was just a bug in calcullating or something like that because there are no problem with other ones
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Paid images now have really really low click costs, worth a try!
prizes are really low i dont think its worth using up my money on it

The prize is not that low but there are too many boxes thats why make you think it is so low. But let say there are many people play it and not single of them got it, your chance to get it become higher and you can use around 0.001 to get 0.1 prize or even more. It is 100 times your budget and its worth to try

Yes we will have higher chance to get the prize when there are already many people played on it.
But I think this will be a bad condition for the site if all players think the same with you "Play only when there is higher chance"

There are so many people out there willing want to try playing this games so I think their website is not going bad just because they have one of me thinking like that. I dont think people got really bad luck in it right? They surely already win some before
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I see something weird in the free image #19
There are 522pixels, and now 492pixels already clicked. means 30pixels left..but the statistic shows that there are still 46 remaining prizes.

has become a passion to use the image of the faucet, for each pixel clicked, when you lose, it comes a different sentence  Grin

Ahahah nice to see someone appreciates that!
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
has become a passion to use the image of the faucet, for each pixel clicked, when you lose, it comes a different sentence  Grin
legendary

The prize is not that low but there are too many boxes thats why make you think it is so low. But let say there are many people play it and not single of them got it, your chance to get it become higher and you can use around 0.001 to get 0.1 prize or even more. It is 100 times your budget and its worth to try

Yes we will have higher chance to get the prize when there are already many people played on it.
But I think this will be a bad condition for the site if all players think the same with you "Play only when there is higher chance"

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Not that low.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
UPDATE: Statistics at the left and pixels clicked are now updated automatically, you won't need to reload the page anymore.
well done , that was a quick fix .  Smiley

Edit : except "Available Prizes" not auto -update
UPDATE: Statistics at the left and pixels clicked are now updated automatically, you won't need to reload the page anymore.
Man.. Congratulations, was gettig sick of all of those faucet that has nothing more than the common to offer, it's the few like yours that make a difference and make me keep on playing them just for fun and to see what of new could happen..

Thanks!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
Man.. Congratulations, was gettig sick of all of those faucet that has nothing more than the common to offer, it's the few like yours that make a difference and make me keep on playing them just for fun and to see what of new could happen..
You can't do anything with 0.000003. The minimal click is 0.00183 so that means you need to open 600 more pixels to get just one click. Altough the picture only got 900 boxex better for you to deposit some and try your luck there

I've updated the images with lower click cost and prizes to let anyone play. From now on, only small amount can be played.
We will gradually increase click cost over the weeks/months according to the players we get on the site.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Just won 0.000003 on free image , how much I must collect to buy one click?

You can't do anything with 0.000003. The minimal click is 0.00183 so that means you need to open 600 more pixels to get just one click. Altough the picture only got 900 boxex better for you to deposit some and try your luck there
legendary

LOL, dont you notice that there is clear price per click on each paid image?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Wow, congratulation for the new idea , the image faucet. But i have one question, every of many minutes the login change to logout? Because if don't play for xx minutes i have to re-login
Pages:
Jump to: