Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 8. (Read 9783 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Free clicks per X paid will be better, why would you just give another BTC to the user? best thing is to provide more click so that people can keep on playing on the site. Giving the bonus back in term of BTC is more or less a cashback feature, sounds good either if player wish to play and buy clicks in the other images but it will be useless if it can be withdrawn directly.

I think it would make more sense to add balance since with free clicks you could click images with different click costs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Soon we will implement new features to improve game experience and attract also newcomers. Stay tuned!

Looking forward to that.

What happens to a game where the jackpot has been found? Are click rates lowered because a player won't click it for the same amount when it is clear that there is no grand prize?

Thank you for your suggestion. We worked on what you suggested and implemented it.
Now, for ANY prize found by users, click cost will decrease proportionally to the prize value.
So, if anyone finds 0.01 BTC the click cost won't change much (but WILL change). If someone finds some big prize, say 0.5 BTC, the click cost will change significantly.

Yes that is exactly what I meant, glad you saw the logic in it.
Thanks Smiley

What about giving payouts in Pickxel.com balance? So if anyone wants to play can do it instantly otherwise they can instant withdraw using "Withdraw" feature in User Panel.

This is the correct way of doing the referral/affiliate program. Pay the people in their Pixkxel account according to the terms defined in the referral program and leave it up to them whether they want to play or cash-out.

But that's just for referrals/affiliates. Any other type of 'giveaway/bonus' should only be given as 'clicks'.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
We are unsure about the reward to give; we are not sure if we should give, as you said, free clicks each X paid clicks, or give out BTCs. What do you guys say?

BTW, another update: live countdown added.

Free clicks per X paid will be better, why would you just give another BTC to the user? best thing is to provide more click so that people can keep on playing on the site. Giving the bonus back in term of BTC is more or less a cashback feature, sounds good either if player wish to play and buy clicks in the other images but it will be useless if it can be withdrawn directly.
this question make me wonder what did you mean by "giving out in btc" ...I guess it was something like "send the reward directly to user wallet"
I think most user here know that referral reward/commission is always given out in user balance on the site.
correct me if I was wrong.

My original idea was giving it out in user balance on the site, I thought you guys meant giving out directly on a BTC address. I think this is the best idea, so people who wants to play can play and people who just want BTC can withdraw instantly.

is there any inbuild faucet giving free satoshis to try your website.

We are working on it, it will be available in the next update(s).
Activity: 27
is there any inbuild faucet giving free satoshis to try your website.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
What about giving payouts in Pickxel.com balance? So if anyone wants to play can do it instantly otherwise they can instant withdraw using "Withdraw" feature in User Panel.

this question make me wonder what did you mean by "giving out in btc" ...I guess it was something like "send the reward directly to user wallet"
I think most user here know that referral reward/commission is always given out in user balance on the site.
correct me if I was wrong.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Any ideas to add referral program? I think it is a good way to promote your site.
Lets say for every referral who made 10 paid clicks, user get 1 free click. just my opinion.

referral program is nice a suggestion and can be helpful to get more players to pickxel, some kind of percentage on wagered amount would be much good thing than get 1 free click,

Yes we were thinking to add a referral program. We are unsure about the reward to give; we are not sure if we should give, as you said, free clicks each X paid clicks, or give out BTCs. What do you guys say?

give out in BTCs is good and attractive for me and i also would like to that kind referral system and very familiar for most users and almost every gambling offering that kind of program.
update about live countdown is very impressive. I will suggest to give out in BTC as clicks are clicks. When players will be given out in BTC they will want to play more and more and this will attract them. As far me I would prefer to be paid in BTC instead of free clicks.

There is no guarantee that players given out in btc will play more, I would say that user given out in btc will prefer to collect it and cash it out.
If the purpose is to make users play more, free clicks is better...

just my opinion.

I do agree with you but the question is after all everyone goes there where can get some money from.There is risk but it doesn't sound very cool to receive even more clicks in reward. BTC will play major role for driving new players towards site.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
give out in BTCs is good and attractive for me and i also would like to that kind referral system and very familiar for most users and almost every gambling offering that kind of program.

update about live countdown is very impressive. I will suggest to give out in BTC as clicks are clicks. When players will be given out in BTC they will want to play more and more and this will attract them. As far me I would prefer to be paid in BTC instead of free clicks.

Alright, we will give out in BTC. We will make referral system as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback guys! Smiley
It can also be optional. Players can chose the option to get paid as he wants.Referral system is also good news. I will wait for the announcement of referral program. Great work so far done by the admin.I will go far payment in Bitcoin .
legendary
Any ideas to add referral program? I think it is a good way to promote your site.
Lets say for every referral who made 10 paid clicks, user get 1 free click. just my opinion.

referral program is nice a suggestion and can be helpful to get more players to pickxel, some kind of percentage on wagered amount would be much good thing than get 1 free click,

Yes we were thinking to add a referral program. We are unsure about the reward to give; we are not sure if we should give, as you said, free clicks each X paid clicks, or give out BTCs. What do you guys say?

There is no guarantee that players given out in btc will play more, I would say that user given out in btc will prefer to collect it and cash it out.
If the purpose is to make users play more, free clicks is better...

just my opinion.

Alright, we will give out in BTC. We will make referral system as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback guys! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

Activity: 896

legendary

Both are good, so how if you implement both options so user can choose which one they like. But of course it will be a little bit complicated to be implemented.
If you want something new, so free clicks for each X paid clicks is the answer Smiley
Or you can add a poll in this thread about it, so you will know which one is the most desired reward.

legendary
Activity: 1008

legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Fixed the lag experienced while loading an image with a lot of pixels clicked.
the site runs for me a lot smoother nice to see those little improvements on a new site
Fixed the lag experienced while loading an image with a lot of pixels clicked.
Pages:
Jump to: