Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 7. (Read 9783 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The new image #6 has 30x30 dimensions which means 900 blocks

total prize for this image is 1.3 BTC and the amount needed to open up all blocks is 900 x 0.0017 BTC = 1.53 BTC

Assuming you are lucky

you only needs 764 times click to open all the boxes and it will only cost you 1.2988 BTC . Still slightly in profit. So if anyone with some bitcoin and trying to grab some extra coins, these could be a good chance  Wink

Also, every time some new prize is found, the click cost decreases Wink

Are you sure it is working correctly?
Each click still costs 0.0017 btc after someone has found a 0.05 btc prize for image 6.
legendary
Activity: 1078

total prize for this image is 1.3 BTC and the amount needed to open up all blocks is 900 x 0.0017 BTC = 1.53 BTC

Assuming you are lucky

you only needs 764 times click to open all the boxes and it will only cost you 1.2988 BTC . Still slightly in profit. So if anyone with some bitcoin and trying to grab some extra coins, these could be a good chance  Wink

But if there are so many people playing it and they didnt get the prize, our chance to get the prize will be higher because most of that boxes already been opened, so its worth to try again next time btw there is time limit so may be you try it fast before it close
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
A cool update is coming. We will introduce free images Smiley

Free images with real prizes?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A cool update is coming. We will introduce free images Smiley
UPDATE: now clicked pixels that contain a prize will be marked with red color
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
This website is actually pretty cool tbh .
I may give a try and see how it's actually works  Cool
Good luck OP Wink
Good to know, anyway since you have finished the referall comission, now I hope you can move on to the next I suggested, marking the prizes box with different colours after it has ended  Wink

Will be done soon!

How about having some small games where the prize is not the 'BTC' but a 'click' at a high prized game?

I was thinking of making a "faucet" image, where you had 1-2 free clicks per hour and could get little prizes like 0.001

Give more prizes on the "newcomers image", i know the price/click is low (10k satoshi) but user only have very low chance to get the prize.
I would suggest you to make this newcomers image as the first promotion of your site. Total prize of this newcomers image is 0.31btc, its better to split it into more smaller prizes like 0.001, 0.002, 0.005 etc so user will get more chance to get the prize although only in small amount.
I think smaller prize with higher chance is more interesting rather than higher prize with lower chance.
just my opinion.

I agree with you, it will be done asap.

Assuming you are lucky

you only needs 764 times click to open all the boxes and it will only cost you 1.2988 BTC . Still slightly in profit. So if anyone with some bitcoin and trying to grab some extra coins, these could be a good chance  Wink

Also, every time some new prize is found, the click cost decreases Wink
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Assuming you are lucky

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Site looks good but the clicks are way high imo. I know they are fair to the prizes offered but you'd have a hard time getting people to click at those rates.

Any suggestion to solve this "problem" you could give? We are open to new ideas  Smiley

Give more prizes on the "newcomers image", i know the price/click is low (10k satoshi) but user only have very low chance to get the prize.
I would suggest you to make this newcomers image as the first promotion of your site. Total prize of this newcomers image is 0.31btc, its better to split it into more smaller prizes like 0.001, 0.002, 0.005 etc so user will get more chance to get the prize although only in small amount.
I think smaller prize with higher chance is more interesting rather than higher prize with lower chance.
just my opinion.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Site looks good but the clicks are way high imo. I know they are fair to the prizes offered but you'd have a hard time getting people to click at those rates.

Any suggestion to solve this "problem" you could give? We are open to new ideas  Smiley

How about having some small games where the prize is not the 'BTC' but a 'click' at a high prized game?
legendary
Another suggestion is can you make the price to purchase the clicks a round number like 0.001349 to be 0.0014/0.0015 instead

Next images will have click prices rounded to 4 decimal places.

Good to know, anyway since you have finished the referall comission, now I hope you can move on to the next I suggested, marking the prizes box with different colours after it has ended  Wink

The rate is of course quite high lowering it a bit could be better but at some time, the amount of boxes will decrease as people are not able to get the prize, thus this increase the chance to get the some prize. The newcomer image is good for the tryout but it is pretty much a low chance to get the prize

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Affiliate program added.
Log-in into your account and read more about it here: https://pickxel.com/panel/referral

Another suggestion is can you make the price to purchase the clicks a round number like 0.001349 to be 0.0014/0.0015 instead

Next images will have click prices rounded to 4 decimal places.
legendary
Well you can actually make the clicks to be only useable for the certain images and not the other one so it cant be used for the other images that have the higher value (if it is not too much to code) Adding the BTC balance will only make people to withdraw it rather than playing it so it is not actually good for promotions .

I understand your point of view, but I believe that we should give more freedom to our "affiliates" even if that would result in a slight decrease of players playing the game. We will probably launch affiliate system today, so stay tuned! Smiley

I see, if that is your main concern than it is up to you to make but I do think that free X click for bulk purchase will be a good promotions ( dont know if this is too much to code too ) . Another suggestion is can you make the price to purchase the clicks a round number like 0.001349 to be 0.0014/0.0015 instead
what is outcome of all this discussion is freedom of using the reward will be best. Affiliates should not be forced to do anything which discourage them. Whatever method you want to adopt must be flexible both for you and also for the players/affiliates.Waiting for the announcement of affiliates program.

Actually it was not about affiliate program , I was suggesting about the bulk purchase but picxel take it as the affiliate so indeed I was mixing with confusion either but anyway the outcome of this discussion is for the good of this site since I see potential about this site with its unique gameplay
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Well you can actually make the clicks to be only useable for the certain images and not the other one so it cant be used for the other images that have the higher value (if it is not too much to code) Adding the BTC balance will only make people to withdraw it rather than playing it so it is not actually good for promotions .

I understand your point of view, but I believe that we should give more freedom to our "affiliates" even if that would result in a slight decrease of players playing the game. We will probably launch affiliate system today, so stay tuned! Smiley

I see, if that is your main concern than it is up to you to make but I do think that free X click for bulk purchase will be a good promotions ( dont know if this is too much to code too ) . Another suggestion is can you make the price to purchase the clicks a round number like 0.001349 to be 0.0014/0.0015 instead
what is outcome of all this discussion is freedom of using the reward will be best. Affiliates should not be forced to do anything which discourage them. Whatever method you want to adopt must be flexible both for you and also for the players/affiliates.Waiting for the announcement of affiliates program.
legendary

Well you can actually make the clicks to be only usebale for the certain images and not the other one so it cant be used for the other images that have the higher value (if it is not too much to code) Adding the BTC balance will only make people to withdraw it rather than playing it so it is not actually good for promotions .

legendary
Free clicks per X paid will be better, why would you just give another BTC to the user? best thing is to provide more click so that people can keep on playing on the site. Giving the bonus back in term of BTC is more or less a cashback feature, sounds good either if player wish to play and buy clicks in the other images but it will be useless if it can be withdrawn directly.

I think it would make more sense to add balance since with free clicks you could click images with different click costs.

Well you can actually make the clicks to be only usebale for the certain images and not the other one so it cant be used for the other images that have the higher value (if it is not too much to code) Adding the BTC balance will only make people to withdraw it rather than playing it so it is not actually good for promotions .
legendary
Activity: 1050
Free clicks per X paid will be better, why would you just give another BTC to the user? best thing is to provide more click so that people can keep on playing on the site. Giving the bonus back in term of BTC is more or less a cashback feature, sounds good either if player wish to play and buy clicks in the other images but it will be useless if it can be withdrawn directly.

I think it would make more sense to add balance since with free clicks you could click images with different click costs.

in my opinion affiliate system should be simple like other gambling site have, add balance into players and don't make it force for play or click on the image if he want to take withdraw, it let on player choice what he want to do with that balance want buy free clicks or take withdraw, that would be more better option regarding referral system.
Pages:
Jump to: