Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 FREE FAUCET ★ PICKXEL.COM ★ PICK LUCKY PIXELS AND WIN BITCOINS! 🔥UNIQUE GAME - page 6. (Read 9783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think it's best if you keep the game running until there are prizes left on it to be claimed.

Sounds like you are suggesting the game to never expire unless all prizes are claimed. That is my first idea as well, but then I realized it won't work well unless the site is very popular.
Take image #4 as an example, it is up for more than 2 days now, and only 121 squares out of 551 has been clicked. So it would probably take 10 days to get it all clicked. Or in other words, the players will need to wait for 10 days to finally know the unhashed prize string and to verify their bets. IMHO, that kind of wait is too long, and thus I think the current expiry  is good.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
It is working perfectly on my end now but still it seems that I do need to refresh to see if some block has been taken or not by the other player, not sure if Im the only encountering this but is there any way on making it live if some other player click on the block?

This will be done in the next update along with other in-real time stats updates, thank you for suggestion.

Why you should making it live? I dont think that will be needed because you need to match the clicker's time to see which box are they gonna click so if your time didnt match at all it will be a waste

Not live in term of like "live" in play or so but mostly to improve the gameplay of the game as because it is quite annoying to click on a block and later to find out that the block has been clicked before

Let me rephrase it clearly, What I suggested was to make like a feature like soft auto refresh page or so if anyone has clicked on the same images as well, this way we could know if a block has been taken or not
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Why you should making it live? I dont think that will be needed because you need to match the clicker's time to see which box are they gonna click so if your time didnt match at all it will be a waste

It is not needed but it would slightly improve game experience, in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
It is working perfectly on my end now but still it seems that I do need to refresh to see if some block has been taken or not by the other player, not sure if Im the only encountering this but is there any way on making it live if some other player click on the block?

This will be done in the next update along with other in-real time stats updates, thank you for suggestion.

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Your site looks great
good luck with the market

By the way are u going to make any promotion for BCT members ?

Probably some bonus when depositing, we are thinking about it. Do you have any recommendations?

this would be great if u give a first deposit bonus
I registered ten minutes ago and I'm going to try the site now
Your site looks great

Probably some bonus when depositing, we are thinking about it. Do you have any recommendations?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Your site looks great

legendary
This keeps on showing after I clicked the free image and I think you should fix it, since refreshing each time after click is not convenience enough

It is working in my browser, might not work in other browsers. I'll check this and update when fixed.

This keeps on showing after I clicked the free image and I think you should fix it, since refreshing each time after click is not convenience enough

It is working in my browser, might not work in other browsers. I'll check this and update when fixed.

i have problem with free click it looking some kind of bug there, fix that issue thanks.

http://i59.tinypic.com/731j6e.png

You need to wait the countdown to reach 0, it takes one minute in image #7
legendary
Activity: 1008

i have problem with free click it looking some kind of bug there, fix that issue thanks.

Alright, fixed. Thank you for reporting me this error.

legendary
Decreased Image #7 minute interval from 3 to 1, test the game now!

The countdown timer for image #7 is not working properly, I need to refresh the page to check the countdown timer for the next free click

Code:
Next free click in:now

Decreased Image #7 minute interval from 3 to 1, test the game now!
https://i.imgur.com/0X6FDHw.png

But by the time my deposit got confirmed it got expired. I think it's best if you keep the game running until there are prizes left on it to be claimed.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I replaced this old "test" image with free images. I'll refund your clicks on this image if you PM me your username Smiley
Free images added, you can use them to test the website and win satoshis before you decide to play Smiley
Activity: 812
Free images with real prizes?

Yes, a kind of "faucet" where you can win mBTCs

This is a good idea. This will surely get people's attention to your site and bring in traffic. However I think you should add a condition to only allow those who have deposited into the site, otherwise it will get abused.

Also, I deposited to try my luck on this one:

But by the time my deposit got confirmed it got expired. I think it's best if you keep the game running until there are prizes left on it to be claimed.
Are you sure it is working correctly?
Each click still costs 0.0017 btc after someone has found a 0.05 btc prize for image 6.

Since the cost is rounded to 4 decimal places, probably the click cost didn't change because it has been rounded. I changed it to 5 decimal places now.

Free images with real prizes?

Yes, a kind of "faucet" where you can win mBTCs
Pages:
Jump to: