Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 229. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
if you play multiply game then you claim 25 sat/h! Tested.
P.S. Sorry for my English.
How much you need to play for it to qualify?

Dont think that makes any difference, yesterday i played various small amounts  10, 15, 20 and i played a couple today too and my hourly roll is still 13  

They have either changed the base amount on the roll without telling anyone or its a bug that they either are working on or dont know how to fix, its a new working week tomorrow so lets see what tomorrow brings
tested more times. Trust me men.
Activity: 68

Dont think that makes any difference, yesterday i played various small amounts  10, 15, 20 and i played a couple today too and my hourly roll is still 13  

They have either changed the base amount on the roll without telling anyone or its a bug that they either are working on or dont know how to fix, its a new working week tomorrow so lets see what tomorrow brings
Understood. Thanks
quite a lot of
Activity: 70

Activity: 68
Activity: 37
if i buy lottery tickets will i get 25 sats/hour?
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Guys a question...
my referral claims to be sharing with me 100% of my referral commissions, if i understood correctly we are talking about the 100% of the 50% of the base prize, so if i roll 12 sat i will receive 6 sat as commission share, and only the base prize is counted.
My question is:
If i activate the BTC of let's say 500%, i will continue to receive the share of the base prize WITHOUT the bonus, or the bonus will be counted in the commission too?
example:
base prize is 12, i activate +500% bonus, now base prize is 60, as commission i will receive 30 or 6 sat?

i hope i was clear, thanks.
Activity: 69

Not true...
Activity: 23
Hi guys!

Without any explanation, the free roll was halved!
I never cheated!

At this point if my free roll will be halved for the next week, I don't deposit anymore and I withdraw everything I have.

Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 146
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #6 with 2,566 tickets.
#1 won 1.41795683 BTC with 8,606,634 tickets.
Activity: 69
if they are testing something they should let ppl know!! so we dont go crazy.. why they are so silent?

im no cheater, i use mipad/laptop/and desktop, i got myself some warning about someone being playing on the same ip, but this happened when i was changing device..

they are flaging people check the multi accounts!

https://gyazo.com/cb1bdab0ccc5641322a38d8c6e6f8c55
Activity: 14
I will say that this faucet is the less hassle-free one.  I collect from some others and most of them open up other pages, that you have to be ready to close when you go through the process of collecting.  I understand passive advertisements, but to open up other webpages to draw attention to what they are selling is really annoying.  But this one and free doge does not do that, which I love.  I just wish I was getting 27 sat instead of my current 13.
Activity: 14
I'm still at 13 sat too and I think they are currently paying out 27.  It's just frustrating, even though yes 13 is better than nothing.  It would be nice to get the extra satoshis when the bitcoin price is low like it is.
Activity: 70
Same problem here as well, getting between 12-13 a roll and to fair its but me off a little as i'm a newbie although I have been following this and other threads for few weeks but thought it best to pipe up and join and post,
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
I didn't understand correctly the ip whitelist thing than, I thought it was only causing the halved prizes not the entire free rolls blocked.

It can be either depending on how the detection system rates it. From the posts in these threads it looks like a large number of accounts have been halved at the moment. Occasionally you'll see someone posted in the past they've been blocked totally from free rolls. No system of detection is perfect and sometimes accounts get flagged when they shouldn't. Some people have also reported that it has gone back to normal so I guess they're on the case in getting it fixed.

Anyway, I don't think there's any plan to halve it certain countries as that would only make sense if they relied on advertising revenue that does vary that way.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I didn't understand correctly the ip whitelist thing than, I thought it was only causing the halved prizes not the entire free rolls blocked.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Some users who contacted wetsuit or Myfe now got email messages that their IP was whitelisted and they will get normal rewards again.

IP whitelisting, mmm. If true.

So this would exclude the "profitable users" filtering. My guess is they are testing this system, maybe they want to halve prizes based on countries but it's not working perfectly such as for example for mobile carriers, since they've been reported to get half the prize whereas switching to laptop/desktop would get full prize.
withdrawals.

I don't think it is that. This has happened before and it was the abuse detection system. First, it halves the reward if a certain amount of flags are triggered and then if more are it can disable free rolls. Accounts are never blocked from withdrawals or any other part of the site. I think they must have just over-tweaked it and flagged a load of innocent accounts. There's more discussion on that over in the other thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/freebitcoin-200-freebtcwin-lambo02btc-dailyjackpot32500-wager-contest-320959
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Some users who contacted wetsuit or Myfe now got email messages that their IP was whitelisted and they will get normal rewards again.

IP whitelisting, mmm. If true.

So this would exclude the "profitable users" filtering. My guess is they are testing this system, maybe they want to halve prizes based on countries but it's not working perfectly such as for example for mobile carriers, since they've been reported to get half the prize whereas switching to laptop/desktop would get full prize.
withdrawals.
Activity: 37
Jump to: