Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 228. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
My guess is that if you have sent them a message and they think you are not abusing the faucet they will whitelist your IP, just as someone reported earlier.

Problem is, whitelisting an IP is pretty much "bullshit" on most common end user dsl/fiber and mobile connections, since they're dynamic. For that reason I don't even know if the story regarding the guy who's been magically IP whitelisted with a contact message has to be taken seriously. Also the same guy upon changing IP by rebooting his mobile device or his home router may be taken back at halved prize with a different IP.

With this matter what it counts is the account (user id) more than the IP.

It's not my issue, yet, becasue I'm not halved, but maybe most of my referrals are, who knows, and I'm paying the consequences too by gaining less from them, I should take a look maybe at the reports but I don't have the time and the will to do so right now.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Like @TheQuin said, it seems this has happened before.

Please pm me your user id's for those users who have halved rewards. Also please mention how you are using the website in your message - mobile app or browser and version of the browser.

I haven't been around long enough to know if this is a yearly spotcheck of some sort. My guess is that if you have sent them a message and they think you are not abusing the faucet they will whitelist your IP, just as someone reported earlier. Or their system will eventually sort out, by way only they know, if you are or are not abusing the faucet - my guess is that it is based on a combination of your activities, free rolls, deposits, multiply, lottery ticket purchase; your behaviour while using the site.

If that is the case I think the best way is, if you have sent them a message, to wait and play free rolls or multiply or what ever you usually do and let the system have data of your activities.

But of course I might be wrong  Grin. I offer my opinion without expertise.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
what is the minimum amount of deposit to have direct roll without captcha
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
but how they got it fixed i have tried every single method to reach them...they have the private email?

Just through the contact form on the FAQ page of the site. I guess they've got a large number of them to go through.

So to make them fix the problem every user must use the contact form to get enlisted?
Activity: 87
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
but how they got it fixed i have tried every single method to reach them...they have the private email?

Just through the contact form on the FAQ page of the site. I guess they've got a large number of them to go through.
Activity: 69
How should I send a message?  They ask for your name and then your email.  I've started putting my user id in the body too, but I haven't heard back and I check my email regularly.

I really don't know but they have fixed it for a lot of people already, maybe you just have to wait your turn or something.

[/quote]

I guess I finally waited the required 360 second timeout until you can post again.  Talk about idiotic....

Unfortunately, it is required to counter spambots. The restrictions ease as your activity increases.

How should I send a message?  They ask for your name and then your email.  I've started putting my user id in the body too, but I haven't heard back and I check my email regularly.

I really don't know but they have fixed it for a lot of people already, maybe you just have to wait your turn or something.
Activity: 14
I haven't heard back and it seems no one else has too. 

There's plenty of posts contradicting that. One guy posted he got an email back and it was fixed within an hour. Maybe you're doing something wrong.

I guess I finally waited the required 360 second timeout until you can post again.  Talk about idiotic....

I haven't heard back and it seems no one else has too. 

There's plenty of posts contradicting that. One guy posted he got an email back and it was fixed within an hour. Maybe you're doing something wrong.
Activity: 14
I just think there is a fluke of some kind going on and it has ensnared a lot of accounts.  I've been at half rewards since March 15th.  It's very frustrating when the rewards went up as the bitcoin price went down and to be stuck at 12 and then 13 sat.  It was a prime time to be your sat level.  What's frustrating is that I've sent messages and I haven't heard back and it seems no one else has too.  They should come out and say what is going on.
Activity: 282
So the "reward" of that site ist still only 12 Satoshi/hour?

I guess, it´s time to say goodbye to this faucet. At least for me.
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Guys a question...
my referral claims to be sharing with me 100% of my referral commissions, if i understood correctly we are talking about the 100% of the 50% of the base prize, so if i roll 12 sat i will receive 6 sat as commission share, and only the base prize is counted.
My question is:
If i activate the BTC of let's say 500%, i will continue to receive the share of the base prize WITHOUT the bonus, or the bonus will be counted in the commission too?
example:
base prize is 12, i activate +500% bonus, now base prize is 60, as commission i will receive 30 or 6 sat?

i hope i was clear, thanks.
It's the base prize (base=bonuses not included).
But if the referral rolled 10000 as free roll, you'll get half of it too.$100

Oh ok so bonuses are not counted... Thank you buddy.
Lol i didn't knew the stuff about the 10000, nice!
Just look at the free roll's table, it has prize levels, for 9999, 9997,...
If your referral gets one of them, you'll get half of it too.
It was the case, but the referral bonus have changed to '50% of base prize' at some point.

I have finally decided to give up on this site and withdraw the satoshis I've stored with them. I'll still play there and buy the lottery tickets, though.

SO: that thing is not valid anymore: you take only the 50% of the base prize without bonuses, correct?
Of course the bonuses are not included. I'm sure of it.
Guys a question...
my referral claims to be sharing with me 100% of my referral commissions, if i understood correctly we are talking about the 100% of the 50% of the base prize, so if i roll 12 sat i will receive 6 sat as commission share, and only the base prize is counted.
My question is:
If i activate the BTC of let's say 500%, i will continue to receive the share of the base prize WITHOUT the bonus, or the bonus will be counted in the commission too?
example:
base prize is 12, i activate +500% bonus, now base prize is 60, as commission i will receive 30 or 6 sat?

It was the case, but the referral bonus have changed to '50% of base prize' at some point.

I have finally decided to give up on this site and withdraw the satoshis I've stored with them. I'll still play there and buy the lottery tickets, though.

SO: that thing is not valid anymore: you take only the 50% of the base prize without bonuses, correct?
Activity: 12
Guys a question...
My question is:
example:

Guys a question...
My question is:
example:

Guys a question...
My question is:
example:

Guys a question...
My question is:
example:

Activity: 69
if you play multiply game then you claim 25 sat/h! Tested.
P.S. Sorry for my English.

I don't play multiply and I have full base prize.

It looks like the only thing that is keeping me in the "normie" zone is that I've deposited more than 0.02 BTC that is more than 10 times my total free rolls winnings.

i´ve deposited
TOTAL DEPOSITS
0.00096282 BTC

FREE ROLL WINNINGS
0.00023482 BTC

but i had roll drop...
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
if you play multiply game then you claim 25 sat/h! Tested.
P.S. Sorry for my English.

I don't play multiply and I have full base prize.

It looks like the only thing that is keeping me in the "normie" zone is that I've deposited more than 0.02 BTC that is more than 10 times my total free rolls winnings.
Jump to: