Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 301. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

So there should be no doubt about that. The question is which devices should u use. So for that desktops seem to be the only choice. Don't mine on smartphone, tabs or even laptops, even if you have free electricity and all. You will eventually burn these devices!!

Most devices use thermal throttle on the CPU. That means it reduces CPU power if this one becomes too hot, in order to protect hardware from burning. If you feel your device is too hot (for example if you use it at the same time it mines) then reduce CPU usage.

Can anyone tell me what is the minimum deposit amount in this site and also how much I have to deposit to remove the captcha solve (I heard from someone before but can't remember now)?
no idea on the minimum deposit, but to remove the captcha I believe it is have double your free roll claim amount and have at least 30k satoshies

I've already deposited as low as 1000 satoshi on my freebitco.in account.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
It is clearly mentioned in the mining page that you can mine from different devices at the same time.
You can use your account to mine from multiple devices at the same time.

So there should be no doubt about that. The question is which devices should u use. So for that desktops seem to be the only choice. Don't mine on smartphone, tabs or even laptops, even if you have free electricity and all. You will eventually burn these devices!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
A few of my refferals definately have more than the minimum needed to accrue interest, but I don't see it really showing up on my commission chart? Is it credited but not added to the chart?

How do you know your referrals definitely have more than the minimum needed to accrue interest?

I want to ask about withdrawing/depositing since transferring directly between accounts is not possible on the site can someone withdraw from his to my freebitco.in account?

Yes. You just need the person you want to send bitcoin to provide you with their instant bitcoin address from their FreeBitco.in site. If you were to try to deposit bitcoin to your account you'd click on "deposit" and be able to create an instant destination address for that deposit. If you were to give that destination address to anyone who has bitcoin they could also deposit money in your account. Ask the receiver to conduct the same process I just explained. PM me if you need more explanation or have questions.

Also I wanted to know, can I mine for one account from different computers at the same time ? Is not it prohibited ?

Oh, good question! Will you try it and let us know if it works?
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
---snip---
anyway... since I got 0 balance,  I want to ask about withdrawing/depositing
since transferring directly between accounts is not possible on the site
can someone withdraw from his to my freebitco.in account?
and is it allowed to make a bank account and transfer/withdraw between account from there?
it could save us from emotionally gambling all the balance and stack up some balance/profits somewhat safe
are those things I said allowed? would I break any freebitco.in site rules?

I think you can do most of the things you stated, I mostly stay away from transferring from my account to others to avoid losing compound interest. You can buy bitcoin directly from various exchanges via the deposit button. You would have to link your bank account to an exchange. I personally rarely gamble as proper technique for such if it exists requires a huge bank roll.
you misunderstood what I mean by bank account here
bank account here refers to freebitco.in account that I would create to hold balance
it is to separate balance from main and play account to prevent losing all at once
other dice sites have mixed opinion on this, some allowed and some strictly prohibited

I think wetsuit once deleted a few people who had similar double accounts. you might want to ask for help and possibly permission as double accounts might make you lose your balance in a different way.

cheers.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
---snip---
and is it allowed to make a bank account and transfer/withdraw between account from there?
it could save us from emotionally gambling all the balance and stack up some balance/profits somewhat safe

I think you can do most of the things you stated, I mostly stay away from transferring from my account to others to avoid losing compound interest. You can buy bitcoin directly from various exchanges via the deposit button. You would have to link your bank account to an exchange. I personally rarely gamble as proper technique for such if it exists requires a huge bank roll.
you misunderstood what I mean by bank account here
bank account here refers to freebitco.in account that I would create to hold balance
it is to separate balance from main and play account to prevent losing all at once
other dice sites have mixed opinion on this, some allowed and some strictly prohibited
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
is it not longer possible to advertise on freebitcoin ?
becourse i realized after some weeks now that there is no advertise on freebitcoin  Huh cant see any ads XD

regards
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me what is the minimum deposit amount in this site and also how much I have to deposit to remove the captcha solve (I heard from someone before but can't remember now)?
no idea on the minimum deposit, but to remove the captcha I believe it is have double your free roll claim amount and have at least 30k satoshies
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Activity: 112

And how much btc do you earn each day? Of course, if it is not a secret

By the way, thank you for your responses !

i get only around 500 sat a day.
it can damage the devices, of course, but since they're all cheap ones, it's not a problem for me.
Endless Horizons!
you may skip and read the last paragraph, if you don't care about same-ol-losing-story

last week I managed to cross 100k RP !! wooohooo thanks to 4x bonus rewards
even earlier I reached up to 147k RP... but it went awkward afterward,
I should've realized it is too good to be true... or maybe I should've played safely

earlier today I start with balance 0.056 BTC then up 200k sats to 0.058 BTC
then it started with bad roll streaks brought down my balance to 0.03
though I can recover to 0.042, but while trying to recover all my losses
I ended up losing more and finally stopped at 0.0025 BTC  Cry
couple hours after that which is about an hour ago, I played again
and guess what... completely busted!  Shocked  Lips sealed

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

Also I wanted to know, can I mine for one account from different computers at the same time ? Is not it prohibited ?

yes you can and it's allowed.
i do it from 5 tablet every day lol

Even mining from 5 different tablets its not worthing because this can hurt them badly so better don't take any chance from this which cause you more lose then your gain but still its good if you can provide complete information about this to all other members
Activity: 95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

"You can use this URL to mine from different devices without needing to log in to your FreeBitco.in account. To hide the total mining income in the page use this URL."

Source: mining page.
Activity: 112

Hello everyone!
I was using the mining functions for several days but yesterday it disappeard from my account.
I don't have "mining" button anymore. Did Anyone else face such problem?

Mine disappeared from the top toolbar too, but I still see (and can use) the mining link in one of the yellow notification bars when I log in.

Oh, thank you! I found this notification link and can mine now.
But what is the reason of mining button disappearing ?

Activity: 79
Hello everyone!
I was using the mining functions for several days but yesterday it disappeard from my account.

Mine disappeared from the top toolbar too, but I still see (and can use) the mining link in one of the yellow notification bars when I log in.
Hello everyone!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
you may skip and read the last paragraph, if you don't care about same-ol-losing-story

last week I managed to cross 100k RP !! wooohooo thanks to 4x bonus rewards
even earlier I reached up to 147k RP... but it went awkward afterward,
I should've realized it is too good to be true... or maybe I should've played safely

earlier today I start with balance 0.056 BTC then up 200k sats to 0.058 BTC
then it started with bad roll streaks brought down my balance to 0.03
though I can recover to 0.042, but while trying to recover all my losses
I ended up losing more and finally stopped at 0.0025 BTC  Cry
couple hours after that which is about an hour ago, I played again
and guess what... completely busted!  Shocked  Lips sealed

Activity: 406
I've been using Freebitcoi.in for a couple of months now, and few days back I got a message saying:

"Sorry, this IP address has been blocked. If you are using a proxy, VPN or anonymization service, please turn it off before claiming free bitcoins."

I'm not using any proxy or VPN service, and my home network is the same as it used to be. Haven't changed anything. What could be the problem?
Endless Horizons!

It's 4.08% annually, you can see it from "earn btc" tab with detailed daily, monthly, and yearly income calculation

I'm talking about interest commission from refferals not showing. I know how to see my interest.

A few of my refferals definately have more than the minimum needed to accrue interest, but I don't see it really showing up on my commission chart? Is it credited but not added to the chart?

Are you sure their balance is above the required minimum amount for interest (30 000 sat at the time of this writing)? Because they may have spent some satoshis for lottery tickets or lost some in the Multiply BTC game.

Thanks for answering on point haha, the other people aren't gettig what i'm asking.

I think because interest is random, it doesn't always show up when i'm checking so for example I can see it today on the people I gave bitcoin too. but other days i'll only see their free rolls.
Jump to: