Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 302. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
A few of my refferals definately have more than the minimum needed to accrue interest, but I don't see it really showing up on my commission chart? Is it credited but not added to the chart?

Are you sure their balance is above the required minimum amount for interest (30 000 sat at the time of this writing)? Because they may have spent some satoshis for lottery tickets or lost some in the Multiply BTC game.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hello guys,

can someone tell me how the bonus for claims work (not with reward points)? Is the bonus permanent? How much you need to spend on lottery tickets to get the 100%?
I was confused because one time i spent 3500 into tickets and got 35% and one time over 10000 and also only 35%.
I got same problem with you. but when i refresh the page it changed. and the bonus + 0.00000053 BTC added on Bonus added to all rewards!
so your current bonus + 0.00000053 BTC.

but I don't see it really showing up on my commission chart? Is it credited but not added to the chart?
50% of base prize, you can see the recent on commision refferal, no problem with mine

That's great, but i'm specifically talking about the commission from interest XD. I see the base prize commissions no problem.

It's 4.08% annually, you can see it from "earn btc" tab with detailed daily, monthly, and yearly income calculation
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Where? Please tell us.

just go to mining tab, you'll see it under the "hash solved" column.

I'm afraid you didn't read the post carefully. This resets every time you reload the page. It only displays your income for that session.

The "total mining income" refreshes whenever I reload the page.
It works fine for me :/
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
Hello guys,

can someone tell me how the bonus for claims work (not with reward points)? Is the bonus permanent? How much you need to spend on lottery tickets to get the 100%?
I was confused because one time i spent 3500 into tickets and got 35% and one time over 10000 and also only 35%.
I got same problem with you. but when i refresh the page it changed. and the bonus + 0.00000053 BTC added on Bonus added to all rewards!

but I don't see it really showing up on my commission chart? Is it credited but not added to the chart?
50% of base prize, you can see the recent on commision refferal, no problem with mine

That's great, but i'm specifically talking about the commission from interest XD. I see the base prize commissions no problem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello guys,

Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
A few of my refferals definately have more than the minimum needed to accrue interest, but I don't see it really showing up on my commission chart? Is it credited but not added to the chart?
Merit: 3

Where? Please tell us.

I'm afraid you didn't read the post carefully. This resets every time you reload the page. It only displays your income for that session.

And now the whole mining tab is gone... Sad Hope it will be back soon!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Where? Please tell us.

Where? Please tell us.

Is there a way to check my daily mining ernings? Or the ones I get from sharing my mining link? (maybe on the stats-personal stats page)

I'd like to know my total mining income as well. +1 on this idea.

total mining is already displayed.

Where? Please tell us.
Is there a way to check my daily mining ernings? Or the ones I get from sharing my mining link? (maybe on the stats-personal stats page)

total mining is already displayed.

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
My problem continues. Whatever I do its not working on my phone when I'm connected with cellular data.

I don't use VPN but it always says my IP has been blocked for using VPN. Installed Freebitco.in app but it also shows same problem.

PM me please so we can try to resolve this one on one. Thank you!

I sent PM
Activity: 26
i am always letting my computer running for 24/7 as much as possible.
GPU mining Monero via Minergate and CPU for freebitco mining
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Amazing! Freebitco is one of the very very few monetory sites, which actually do innovation and keep bringing new features. When you think that now nothing is going to be added, they come up with something. Now mining has also come up. I keep mining at 70% with all 4 cores open. And I get around 48 h/s. And I guess the same amount of satoshi per hour. But it's been gradually increasing. It's still better than many downloadable cpu miners. Between I have heard that not everyone is able to see the mining feature. How come that? Was I lucky to become a tester!! If so, the you better pay me some incentive freebitco for testing!!
Also, just wanted to suggest hat maybe you should start ETH faucet also inside freebitco itself. Will really help the site and the users.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Just out of curiosity: Do you actually profit from us if we browser mine? Or is this something you guys are testing right now? No offense!

It's great if you can make a profit while we can earn as well! Keeps the website growing!

i'm pretty sure it will be a profitable business once everyone can mine on the site

combined hash power pointed to a pool = profit Smiley
Activity: 24
Just out of curiosity: Do you actually profit from us if we browser mine? Or is this something you guys are testing right now? No offense!

It's great if you can make a profit while we can earn as well! Keeps the website growing!
Merit: 3
You can use this URL to mine from different devices without needing to log in to your FreeBitco.in account

Is that URL safe to share publicly? It seems not as it contains authentication hash that may or may not be used to login on your account?

Sure. The mining site reveals your user ID but no other data about your account. No indication of your balance or profile information. And you'll notice that there are no menu options either.

Why would you want to share the mining URL publicly? You planning to convince people to mine for you?
I think if your planning to publicly send your url for people to mine for you, people will not do that because they will earn nothing from it.

It's a good way to run it on machines without having to login (i.e., without leaving credentials exposed).
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
You can use this URL to mine from different devices without needing to log in to your FreeBitco.in account

Is that URL safe to share publicly? It seems not as it contains authentication hash that may or may not be used to login on your account?

Sure. The mining site reveals your user ID but no other data about your account. No indication of your balance or profile information. And you'll notice that there are no menu options either.

Why would you want to share the mining URL publicly? You planning to convince people to mine for you?
I think if your planning to publicly send your url for people to mine for you, people will not do that because they will earn nothing from it.
Jump to: