Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 303. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
is there any plans to add other faucets exept bitcoin and dogecoin?
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
You can use this URL to mine from different devices without needing to log in to your FreeBitco.in account

Is that URL safe to share publicly? It seems not as it contains authentication hash that may or may not be used to login on your account?

Sure. The mining site reveals your user ID but no other data about your account. No indication of your balance or profile information. And you'll notice that there are no menu options either.

Why would you want to share the mining URL publicly? You planning to convince people to mine for you?
My problem continues. Whatever I do its not working on my phone when I'm connected with cellular data.

I don't use VPN but it always says my IP has been blocked for using VPN. Installed Freebitco.in app but it also shows same problem.

What's not working? Can you be more specific? Screenshots help. Feel free to PM me so we can troubleshoot this properly. I can't guarantee the problem can be fixed on our side...but we can try!

Thanks.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Mining has finally started for me and I'm so excited! Thank you FreeBitco.in for explaining it in simple terms since this is new to me. I'm starting low but judging from the discussions above I'm not too confident if this is going to be profitable for me. But the good thing is that we can use more than one device at the same time. We'll see.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
My problem continues. Whatever I do its not working on my phone when I'm connected with cellular data.

I don't use VPN but it always says my IP has been blocked for using VPN. Installed Freebitco.in app but it also shows same problem.

PM me please so we can try to resolve this one on one. Thank you!
I am new here but been using freebitco.in for over year. I stumbled on this thread now, I can't see where to mine from the app I downloaded now . Please assist me
Thanks

I'd like to focus on the app, you mean you downloaded it from playstore? Isn't the app from playstore is from third party and not officially associated with freebitco?

You know that you can access the mobile version (it is very friendly) from your phone browser?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I have been using the mining option for 3 day's now. I'm mining 50 H/s at 100%.

Not mining for 3 full day's but have been mining quit alot.

Balance is 3000 satoshi. So aprox 1000 satoshi a day wich is not bad but i do suggest to up the earning's.

This is why... i talked to many people during the last 3 day's about the mining option on freebitco, most people i spoke with do not have a good computer, most of them using a old laptop or phone to mine wich results in a maximum of 5H/s or less. This is also at 100% capacity so they won't be able to use there phone or laptop while mining hours straight on 100% to mine 100 satoshi a day. I doubt many people will keep doing this.

Maybe give extra reward point(s) on every 100 or 1000 satoshi mined ? Throw in some lottery tickets while you're at it !

Now for me, i doubt i can recover my electricity bill with 500 sats for letting my comp run all night.

Activity: 215
I am new here but been using freebitco.in for over year. I stumbled on this thread now, I can't see where to mine from the app I downloaded now . Please assist me
Thanks

The mining option is not available to everyone yet. It's still in testing. Until the testing is over, the rest of us will have to wait whether they will make it available to us.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Thanks
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
Well this faucet still alive  Shocked when i know bitcoin i know this faucet only roll and multiply bitcoin,
Long life Freebitco.in
Activity: 854
Sometimes it suddenly stops mining. Even someone who asked me about it experienced the same thing. This is really good as I can show beginners a clue on how much they'll possibly earn with their device.
It's happening...a BIGLY Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 4x Rewards Points starts in less than 24 hours!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 8 Rewards Points for a free roll, 4 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 4 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions >

Activity: 6
mining woking ?

Not for me, I click "start mining" and nothing happens.
https://imgur.com/IlbGee3

Was working well early but now, nothing...

@edit: Its working again.
Activity: 154
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was able to mine and now the option disappeared. Did you disabled it for a moment? Its amazing and I really like this. Very excited about mining links. Also, I can not mine on phone with windows 10 mobile.

Ok, this is a dickish move on my end, but hey I'm an asshole!

Whoever is not enrolled yet into the freebitco.in mining can probably get a taste of it on this URL - omitted -
You can get your YOUR_FREEBITCO.IN_USERID from the profile tab. Earnings won't update as you don't have an auth key, click mine and check if the balance updates on your freebitco.in account, no promises though but it should work in theory.

please delete this.
thanks.
Activity: 406
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I was able to mine and now the option disappeared. Did you disabled it for a moment? Its amazing and I really like this. Very excited about mining links. Also, I can not mine on phone with windows 10 mobile.

Ok, this is a dickish move on my end, but hey I'm an asshole!

Whoever is not enrolled yet into the freebitco.in mining can probably get a taste of it on this URL https://mining.freebitco.in/mining.html?userid=YOUR_FREEBITCO.IN_USERID
You can get your YOUR_FREEBITCO.IN_USERID from the profile tab. Earnings won't update as you don't have an auth key, click mine and check if the balance updates on your freebitco.in account, no promises though but it should work in theory.
Activity: 41
Activity: 406
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
You can use this URL to mine from different devices without needing to log in to your FreeBitco.in account

Is that URL safe to share publicly? It seems not as it contains authentication hash that may or may not be used to login on your account?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101

maybe its your mobile provider problem, not yours, try to use another provider. i am 100% sure they are using same vpn or proxy server and thats why Freebitco is blocking it.

you may contact them and ask them about it, but i think they will deny it

good luck...

Thanks for help. I use only 1 number. So I can't do anything
Jump to: