Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 305. (Read 405405 times)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Regarding the power consumption, you can use a software like HW Info to check how many Watts your CPU is using when idle and when mining and then do the calculations to see if mining is worth it for you.

Thanks for the link I'll check it out later.

Ok I've had time to do that now. just a quick question on interpreting the information. CPU power has 3 different values:

CPU Package Power
IA Cores Power
GT Cores Power

The last one is the onboard graphics and the value doesn't change when mining. My question is Package Power the total or do I need to add it to Cores Power?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
tried it last night on my phone.
left it running for 12 hours straight, 6 H/s, 4 thread, 100% cpu usage.
woke up and find i got 63 sat.

now trying it on my desktop, 10 H/s, 4 thread, 40 % cpu usage.
i'll be back in 12 hours to report the result.

that is a crazy shit rate you got there. i have a i7-6th gen 6700HQ @ 2.60ghz and my rate is only from 45 H/s ~ 50 H/s with 20 threads running. It nearly crash my laptop when i set to 30 threads. Why my processor is better than yours has a lower hash rate? LOL. Btw, my browser is crashed after i leave the mining on for like 3 hours.

You're comparing a desktop with a laptop, the processors are very different beasts. Laptop ones are designed for efficiency ahead of performance. My old i53570K @3.40GHz is giving me 60H/s. But power consumption is 67w idle to 121w peak. Your i7 maxes out 45w.

Regarding the power consumption, you can use a software like HW Info to check how many Watts your CPU is using when idle and when mining and then do the calculations to see if mining is worth it for you.

Thanks for the link I'll check it out later.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The only disadvantage is that Nicehash has a 0.001 BTC minimum payout compared to freebitco.in 0.0003 and if you're already claiming the faucet and have referral income that does not really take long.

On the question of electricity consumption is there any way to calculate how much extra power is being used if you set the mining to use only 10% or 20% etc.? If the computer is being used all day how much extra cost am i incurring by having this in the background?

You are right about the higher minimum payouts of Nicehash compared to FreeBitco.in, it's even higher (0.01 BTC) if you are using an external wallet. That is why it will take a while (several months at least) to reach the minimum payout amount if you are only mining with your processor (CPU) using Nicehash. But if you also have a modern desktop mid-range or better graphics card (GPU), you will earn bitcoins much faster with Nicehash, because it can utilize your GPU, too. I don't recommend mining on laptops.

Activity: 11
I'm pretty sure this JavaScript mining executes the Cryptonight algorithm, which is used for Monero mining. I tested it with a 4-th gen Intel Core i5 and it achieves about 60 H/s, which leads to roughly earning 1 satoshi per minute in your FreeBitco account, so unless you have very cheap electricity you will mine at a loss.

This was to be expected from a JavaScript implementation. A native CPU miner is much faster, for example the same processor achieves 130 H/s (i.e. 2 times more) with the Nicehash miner and currently they pay roughly 2 times more for mining Monero, so currently you will get 4 times more bitcoins mining Monero with Nicehash using your CPU. If you have a modern graphics card you can earn even more. That's why currently it's better to use Nicehash for earning Bitcoins and then if you want you can easily deposit them to your FreeBitco.in account for the interest.

that is a crazy shit rate you got there. i have a i7-6th gen 6700HQ @ 2.60ghz and my rate is only from 45 H/s ~ 50 H/s with 20 threads running. It nearly crash my laptop when i set to 30 threads. Why my processor is better than yours has a lower hash rate? LOL. Btw, my browser is crashed after i leave the mining on for like 3 hours.
I'm pretty sure this JavaScript mining executes the Cryptonight algorithm, which is used for Monero mining. I tested it with a 4-th gen Intel Core i5 and it achieves about 60 H/s, which leads to roughly earning 1 satoshi per minute in your FreeBitco account, so unless you have very cheap electricity you will mine at a loss.

This was to be expected from a JavaScript implementation. A native CPU miner is much faster, for example the same processor achieves 130 H/s (i.e. 2 times more) with the Nicehash miner and currently they pay roughly 2 times more for mining Monero, so currently you will get 4 times more bitcoins mining Monero with Nicehash using your CPU. If you have a modern graphics card you can earn even more. That's why currently it's better to use Nicehash for earning Bitcoins and then if you want you can easily deposit them to your FreeBitco.in account for the interest.

The only disadvantage is that Nicehash has a 0.001 BTC minimum payout compared to freebitco.in 0.0003 and if you're already claiming the faucet and have referral income that does not really take long.

On the question of electricity consumption is there any way to calculate how much extra power is being used if you set the mining to use only 10% or 20% etc.? If the computer is being used all day how much extra cost am i incurring by having this in the background?
Activity: 51

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Well mine was on the site earlier, but now the mining option has disappeared from my tabs? Was it because my computers capability sucks?   Grin

I got a whopping 15 Satoshis using 1 CPU in about 40 minutes. A cool extra option to have though when its rolled out for everyone.
well that's right another chance to have some extra sats but i think it will harmed our computer still so its needed to make sure that you are using
a device which still have some extra warranty just in case that your system got some problem you can go and have it replace. i'm in a testing process
right now and i wanted to see if this can be profitable in a short period of time.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
I'm looking at my task manager, i'm just wondering how the process works? does this in fact use all of the CPU's power if dedicated? Or are there other factors involved?
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Hey guys. I think you need to tweak the browser mining properly. I have set the usage to 20%, but in task manager, the Chrome usage is 40%~60%. If you set the CPU usage to 90%, the task manager CPU usage is ranging from 90~98%. You need to show how many H/s = how many sat, and last night i left my phone overnight to run this browser mining using chrome in Android, and in the morning it just auto reset to 0(the mining did not work) and no earning.
As for me I tried it for around 5-6 minutes then it reset to 0. No earning was shown by then. Then I checked again and showed 1 Satoshi on browser mining tab stats then already added on my main balance.
Activity: 311
Merit: 109
Endless Horizons!
This is beyond cool i'll try this out tonight. i'm using an old I5 core so i'm guessing the maximum ammount of threads I can use is 4. still very exciting though!
Activity: 11
Hey guys. I think you need to tweak the browser mining properly. I have set the usage to 20%, but in task manager, the Chrome usage is 40%~60%. If you set the CPU usage to 90%, the task manager CPU usage is ranging from 90~98%. You need to show how many H/s = how many sat, and last night i left my phone overnight to run this browser mining using chrome in Android, and in the morning it just auto reset to 0(the mining did not work) and no earning.
Activity: 39
Well mine was on the site earlier, but now the mining option has disappeared from my tabs? Was it because my computers capability sucks?   Grin

I got a whopping 15 Satoshis using 1 CPU in about 40 minutes. A cool extra option to have though when its rolled out for everyone.
Activity: 169

Oh boy, this is interesting now. Is it mining monero?
Why not run a multipool as well, so we can point some real hardware at our freebitco.in balance ;p

Where is that? I'm not able to find it on the site.
whats this? is this how the freebitco.in works? can you explain this and how do i know how may hash do i have.?

If you're among the selected users a tab named 'mining' should appear in your account, otherwise don't worry about it yet.

This is really interesting now. I can´t find the related link on the page. Somebody mentioned above that it is for some selected users. Why not give that opportunity to everyone. I would love to try it out. It will probably not be much, but the idea is really fun. Does anybody know how long this thing have been active and if everyone is going to get it soon?

It started today. It's experimental right now. You'll get your turn to play with it soon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268

Oh boy, this is interesting now. Is it mining monero?
Why not run a multipool as well, so we can point some real hardware at our freebitco.in balance ;p

Where is that? I'm not able to find it on the site.
whats this? is this how the freebitco.in works? can you explain this and how do i know how may hash do i have.?

If you're among the selected users a tab named 'mining' should appear in your account, otherwise don't worry about it yet.

This is really interesting now. I can´t find the related link on the page. Somebody mentioned above that it is for some selected users. Why not give that opportunity to everyone. I would love to try it out. It will probably not be much, but the idea is really fun. Does anybody know how long this thing have been active and if everyone is going to get it soon?
Is the new miner mining Monero? I mine Monero with my idle CPU on the side, so if these are both mining the same thing, I'd like to know. Also, do you have a stratum link for the pool? I could just point my miners to your pool, rather than the pool I am currently using that has high fees.

You're better off mining monero on a real stratum pool. This is just websocket witchcraft using javascript to generate cryptonight hashes, it's very inefficient and the people providing the WSS to stratum pool proxy have a 30% fee you can checkout the service here https://coin-hive.com/

The pool I am currently a part of has 1% fee. Withdrawal is a pain though. I'm really just interested to know which currency freebit.co.in is mining with their new client mining service.
Question for Wetsuit, Myffe : if we have the test function, is it the intention to participate in the test?

This looks to be a technical piece of wizzardry, how do you manage to stick all the pieces together? After all profitable mining today seems only possible with asics and a lot of cheap
electricity. The electricity part is of course mitigated to our computers, but the first part, how do you amass sufficient hashpower?

Grts

L.

Monero cannot be mined with ASICs. That's why people are able to mine that with traditional hardware and still be profitable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Is the new miner mining Monero? I mine Monero with my idle CPU on the side, so if these are both mining the same thing, I'd like to know. Also, do you have a stratum link for the pool? I could just point my miners to your pool, rather than the pool I am currently using that has high fees.

You're better off mining monero on a real stratum pool. This is just websocket witchcraft using javascript to generate cryptonight hashes, it's very inefficient and the people providing the WSS to stratum pool proxy have a 30% fee you can checkout the service here https://coin-hive.com/
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
Question for Wetsuit, Myffe : if we have the test function, is it the intention to participate in the test?

This looks to be a technical piece of wizzardry, how do you manage to stick all the pieces together? After all profitable mining today seems only possible with asics and a lot of cheap
electricity. The electricity part is of course mitigated to our computers, but the first part, how do you amass sufficient hashpower?

Grts

L.

They didn't somebody else did for a german website and decided to offer it as a service, it's mining monero, thepiratebay also had a go with this. https://coin-hive.com/ they have a brutal 30% fee though :/

Ah ok, we will see what happens. Moonbit also has it as an option, only, if you don 't switch it on, Moonbit stops working ... .  So what will happen if two are fighting for your hashpower... . (Computer exploding)... . Roll Eyes
Jump to: